Deliverance prayers, what does Fr Ripperger mean by retaliation?

Started by diaduit, November 26, 2021, 03:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

After listening to the yt clip on Fr Ripperger talking about the demon saying his time is short,

What does Fr mean by families saying the deliverance prayers and retaliation?

I have his book but have never picked out any prayer as there are so many.  What would you recommend?

james03

If you have no authority, the demons will beat the crap out of you.  This is seen in the Bible, Acts 19:

QuoteAnd there were certain men, seven sons of Sceva, a Jew, a chief priest, that did this. [15] But the wicked spirit, answering, said to them: Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?

[16] And the man in whom the wicked spirit was, leaping upon them, and mastering them both, prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

The basic rules:
1.  Don't talk directly to a demon.  This is why women should be careful about this, especially Irish ones, because they are too curious and love to talk.
2.  You must have authority.  A man may do a binding prayer over his wife and kids.  A woman may say a binding prayer for her kids, but not her husband.

Even when you have authority, they can retaliate by low grade childish crap, like waking you up at night. They would even do this to Saints.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"