Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse’s Acquittal Does Not Make Him a Hero  (Read 3244 times)

Online james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse’s Acquittal Does Not Make Him a Hero
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2021, 12:43:41 PM »
An NPC regurgitates State propaganda.  That's the 4chan meme.  It was created during the Russiagate hoax.

"He shouldn't have been there"
"He crossed State lines"
"He illegally carried the gun"
"He provoked the attack"
"He murdered BLM protestors" 

These were the soundbites that ZOG programmed into the NPCs via their controlled media.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, clau clau, Ragnarok, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2021, 02:32:11 PM »
Now Kyle's student status is in question. He testified he enrolled at or applied to Arizona Statue U for online classes. Truth is, he never began the admissions process there. This isn't the end of the ongoing controversy with Kyle. I have a feeling there will be something else not related to the original event.

I wish Kyle had been truthful in court. Simply say, "I'm considering online learning and I'm looking at programs offered by different colleges right now. I haven't made a decision yet." Then, if he gets accepted into a program, DO NOT TELL THE PRESS ANYTHING. Because you know there will be students protesting his entrance into college and threatening his life if he visits the campus. There will be mayhem. If they know he's online, they will hack his computer and/or get him expelled from the program.

Stop the press conferences, Kyle, just keep a low profile.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/as-controversy-over-his-enrollment-swirls-asu-says-kyle-rittenhouse-is-not-currently-a-student/ar-AARjdmo?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W011
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 02:34:58 PM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • St Sergius, pray for us
  • Religion: Russian Greek Catholic in training
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2021, 02:35:34 PM »
Now Kyle's student status is in question. He testified he enrolled at or applied to Arizona Statue U for online classes. Truth is, he never began the admissions process there. This isn't the end of the ongoing controversy with Kyle. I have a feeling there will be something else not related to the original event.

I wish Kyle had been truthful in court. Simply say, "I'm considering online learning and I'm looking at programs offered by different colleges right now. I haven't made a decision yet." Then, if he gets accepted into a program, DO NOT TELL THE PRESS ANYTHING. Because you know there will be students protesting his entrance into college and threatening his life if he visits the campus. There will be mayhem. If they know he's online, they will hack his computer and/or get him expelled from the program.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/as-controversy-over-his-enrollment-swirls-asu-says-kyle-rittenhouse-is-not-currently-a-student/ar-AARjdmo?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=W011

Shut up
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

Offline GiftOfGod

• "The new mass, sacraments, and priests are bastards." - Archbishop Lefebvre, An Open Letter to Confused Catholics, page 116
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2021, 02:41:53 PM »

He probably found out that he has to get a GED before entering nursing school or university. Or it was a ploy to begin with to look good before the jury.
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2021, 03:29:31 PM »
Read your article closely.

he never began the admissions process there.

You're being manipulated.  From the article:  "the university confirmed he enrolled as a non-degree-seeking online student".  Non-degree-seeking students don't typically have to go through the admissions process.  They simply enroll.  Fill out the form, click the enroll button, and you're a student.

I wish Kyle had been truthful in court.

He was being truthful in court.  The university confirmed that he was enrolled as anon-degree-seeking online student.

The fact that he is no longer enrolled, today, does not indicate that he was ever untruthful.  Mid-semester withdrawals are common, especially when one is the victim of a political prosecution.
this page left intentionally blank

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, clau clau, TradGranny, Elizabeth.2, Melkor

Offline Jayne

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • Comic Sans Frontières
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2021, 04:31:40 PM »
They simply enroll.  Fill out the form, click the enroll button, and you're a student.

You left out the most important step of all - pay.  :)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

The following users thanked this post: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2021, 05:09:42 PM »
Arizona State U seems a bit of nothing place. Surely he could angle his fame towards getting somewhere better than a place where various weirdos are upset over a dead Jewish paedophile, raper of at least five boys, an equally dead and Jewish domestic abuser, and not dead, Jewish midget who brandished a gun at Kyle. Mecha doesn't care about those characters, and maybe the rest don't, but to use a Commie word, it all seems a bit 'toxic.'
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Online Elizabeth.2

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2021, 07:17:16 PM »
..it's not as if they will reimburse his payment, either. 

The following users thanked this post: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #158 on: December 02, 2021, 06:37:37 PM »
He was being truthful in court.  The university confirmed that he was enrolled as anon-degree-seeking online student.

The fact that he is no longer enrolled, today, does not indicate that he was ever untruthful.  Mid-semester withdrawals are common, especially when one is the victim of a political prosecution.

Thank you for pointing this out to those who are so intent in joining the media's bashing of a courageous young man that they don't seem to care about the facts.

To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez