Cardinals Benelli, Casaroli and Villot: The Three Men who Destroyed the Church.

Started by Xavier, November 30, 2021, 01:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Dear Friends, please read this link with an open mind. I know some of it will be difficult to accept at first, but every single aspect of it checks out if we do the historical research - Our Lady named Three Evil Cardinals, Communist Infiltrators within Holy Mother Church, Thugs Casaroli, Villot and Benelli.

These names are almost unknown to Hundreds of Millions of Catholics even today. Yet they are the Evil Men who destroyed our Church, put out the lie that the TLM was banned, and almost prevailed.

If, dear friends, we do not pay attention to our Weeping Mother, but choose instead to believe what this man or that man says, we will go astray, and we will have only ourselves to blame.

Article link at: https://www.tldm.org/news3/highest_realms.htm

Wikipedia link for Each of the Four Cardinals for us to do our historical research:

The Thug Casaroli: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agostino_Casaroli
The Thug Villot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Marie_Villot
The Thug Benelli: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Benelli
on Cardinal Sodano, who called Pope St. John Paul II "despotic": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelo_Sodano

"For the sake of brevity, we will focus on only four cardinals: Cardinals Villot, Benelli, Casaroli, and Sodano. Three of these Cardinals have held the office of the Secretariat of State, the second highest position in the Catholic Church. Our Lady of the Roses mentioned three of these men by name on September 27, 1975:

"Antonio Casaroli, you shall condemn yourself to hell! Giovanni Benelli, what road have you taken? You are on the road to hell and damnation! Villot, leader of evil, take yourself from among those traitors; you are not unknown to the Eternal Father. You consort with the synagogue of satan. Do you think you shall not pay for the destruction of souls in My Son's House?" (Our Lady, September 27, 1975)

[?IMG]?
Cardinal Villot

Fr. Jesus Lopez Saez, in his book Se Pedira Cuenta, reports that 30% of Italians are convinced that John Paul I was assassinated (about 15 million people). The convictions of these people are confirmed by Our Lady of the Roses: "We will go back, My child, in history, a short history, and remember well what had happened in Rome to John, Pope John, whose reign lasted 33 days. O My child, it is history now, but it is placed in the book that lists the disasters in mankind. He received the horror and martyrdom by drinking from a glass. It was a champagne glass given to him by a now deceased member of the clergy and the Secretariat of the State [Cardinal Villot]." - Our Lady, May 21, 1983 (Read more...)

Cardinal Benelli

After the murder of Pope John Paul I, prior to the papal election in October, 1978, Our Lady of the Roses gave this dire message: "My children, a conclave shall start, and without prayers you will receive one on the seat of Peter, one with dark spirits, consorting with the devil." (Our Lady, October 6, 1978)

And Our Lady of the Roses message of June 4, 1977: "Already in Rome, as I gave you in the past, the man called Benelli has come forward to approach the seat of Peter and to bring upon Rome the full reign of 666 on the seat of Peter! I beg you, I implore you, as your Mother, to listen! I have warned you now upon your earth; I have come to you as a Mediatrix between God and man, imploring you to listen to My counsel and My direction. The forces of hell are loosed upon your earth now."

[?IMG]?
Our Lady of the Roses prophecy fulfilled

The history of this papal election bears witness to Our Lady of the Roses prophecy:
In the first ballot Cardinal Benelli got 22 votes; Siri 18; Felici 17; Baggio 15; Poletti, the Vicar General of the Pope, 6; Cardinal Wojtyla only 2. The remaining 31 votes were dispersed (of the 138 electors, 27 were Italians). 75 votes were required to be elected.
The second vote shortened the field with a big surprise: Cardinal Siri had no votes, but Felici had increased to 30. Benelli had escalated to 40; he needed 35 more to win. Cardinal Wojtyla was astonished to have escalated to 9. Cardinal Koenig was certainly his enthusiastic fan, making proselytes in his favor, especially among the Polish and Germans such as Cardinals Krol and Ratzinger. The other 23 votes were dispersed. The idea of a non-Italian Pope was still hard to digest.
For the third vote there were two big contenders: Cardinal Felici, 38; and Benelli, 46. Cardinal Wojtyla remained immovable at 9 votes.
The fourth ballot was, for many, the end, when they heard that Benelli had got 20 more votes for a total of 60, leaving all other challengers far behind.
So went the fifth and the sixth ballots, except that Cardinal Wojtyla had started to gain ground and his supporters now were 25.
After the seventh ballot, Cardinal Benelli thought he was nearly elected: 70. Five more and he would be the new Pope. Still black smoke poured through the Sistine chimney.
Suddenly, after the eighth ballot, the count had switched: Cardinal Wojtyla, 70; Benelli, 40. All stared at Wojtyla, who went to his room to pray.
Finally, the ninth scrutiny voiced loudly: Karol, Cardinal Wojtyla, from Krakow, had obtained 96 votes. The news was announced by white smoke. Pope John Paul II had become the 266th successor of St. Peter!"
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

AlNg

LausTibiChriste

Do not listen to this prophecy chasing lunatic.

Bayside is thoroughly condemned by the Church.

Plus, it is an absolute pile of horsecrap

Promoting false apparitions is evil, Xavier. No matter how badly you want them to be true.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie