Author Topic: Fairly comprehensive Malachi Martin study materials - Useful  (Read 909 times)

Offline Rock

• Hellebardier
Re: Fairly comprehensive Malachi Martin study materials - Useful
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2021, 08:41:49 PM »
Hey Rock, it's safe to say you are in for some big treats.  The Keys to This Blood and The Jesuits will knock your socks off.

Ma'am, you're killing me here. I'm about to kill my 1300th page of straight MM and you're pointing me at 2 more books. 

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2021, 09:16:09 PM »
 :cheeseheadbeer:  Lucky you!

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2021, 04:05:34 PM »
OK. E Michael Jones has never backed away from his claim that Malichai Martin was an infiltrator at the behest of the Jews, and that MM seduced and ran off with some guys wife. A significant person whose name escapes me. In some circles hes lauded. What gives?
Those blatant lies were exposed as false long ago. Those same lies about MM led to the demise of a great Catholic forum, AngelQueen.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Offline GiftOfGod

• "The new mass, sacraments, and priests are bastards." - Archbishop Lefebvre, An Open Letter to Confused Catholics, page 116
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2021, 04:06:31 PM »
Those same lies about MM led to the demise of a great Catholic forum, AngelQueen.
Please tell me more about that.
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2021, 05:16:47 PM »
OK. E Michael Jones has never backed away from his claim that Malichai Martin was an infiltrator at the behest of the Jews, and that MM seduced and ran off with some guys wife. A significant person whose name escapes me. In some circles hes lauded. What gives?
Those blatant lies were exposed as false long ago. Those same lies about MM led to the demise of a great Catholic forum, AngelQueen.

How so?  I was a regular there and all that stuff was available to view, but no longer discussed as far as I knew.

One day it was just gone.  I think that was the best forum ever.  Really brilliant posters there and some were also hilarious.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2021, 09:01:58 PM »
Those same lies about MM led to the demise of a great Catholic forum, AngelQueen.
Please tell me more about that.
Everybody interested in Catholic discussion was there.  Some of us here, were there at AQ, back then.  You would have loved it.  The word sede vacante was banned from use.  It was [bleep]  ;D

Offline Mr. Mysterious

• Mr. Mysterious
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholicism
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2021, 09:09:26 PM »

One day it was just gone.  I think that was the best forum ever.  Really brilliant posters there and some were also hilarious.

Howlingly Absurd was hilarious, especially his spoofs of Hans Kung.
"Take courage! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

The following users thanked this post: Innocent Smith, Elizabeth.2

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2021, 09:22:19 PM »

Howlingly Absurd was hilarious, especially his spoofs of Hans Kung.

First person I though of!

That was a good forum, but the one that first sprang to mind for me was an English forum which just went up in smoke one day.  The moderator used to post here for awhile, but I have forgotten the name.

It's really bugging me now that I can't remember it's name.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Mysterious

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2021, 09:52:48 PM »
Ignis Ardens

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Mysterious