Author Topic: New Catholic comic for this year!  (Read 253 times)

Offline GeorgeT

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
    • The Tautkus Studio
  • Religion: Catholic
New Catholic comic for this year!
« on: November 28, 2021, 01:47:14 AM »

Just put out this book! Thought you guys might be interested.

The continuing story of Our Lady of Fatima. The most comprehensive comics treatment of The Miracle of the Sun ever made! All in the context of the most complete comics treatment of Fatima ever! 45 pages!

Full color! Every copy hand bound and inscribed by George Tautkus.
At: https://www.tautkusstudio.com/pb/wp_8bec74cf/wp_8bec74cf.html
Check out my Lives of the saints comics!

http://tautkusstudio.com/pb/wp_8bec74cf/wp_8bec74cf.html

Offline Xavier

• Eternal Father, through Mary's Immaculate Heart, We Offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ in Atonement for our sins and those of the Whole World.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Slave of the Risen Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice.
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: Roman Catholic.
Re: New Catholic comic for this year!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 04:03:05 AM »
Nice, George! A beautiful way of spreading Devotion to Our Lady of Fatima! God bless you for it. We need to use our creativity and intelligence, and our own unique God-given talents, in spreading the Gospel and building up the Church, like you are doing here. Well done. :)
"He [His Grace Archbishop Lefebvre]exhorted them:

Quote from: +ABL
Make every effort to have the Mass of St. Pius V, but if it is impossible to find one within forty kilometers and if there is a pious priest who says the New Mass in as traditional a way as possible, it is good for you to assist at it to fulfill your Sunday obligation."

One can counter the dangers for the Faith through solid catechism:

Should all the world’s churches be emptied? I do not feel brave enough to say such a thing. I don’t want to encourage atheism."

Taken from: https://sspx.org/en/what-archbishop-lefebvre-said-about-new-mass

The following users thanked this post: GeorgeT, Melkor, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline GeorgeT

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
    • The Tautkus Studio
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 04:10:29 PM »
Nice, George! A beautiful way of spreading Devotion to Our Lady of Fatima! God bless you for it. We need to use our creativity and intelligence, and our own unique God-given talents, in spreading the Gospel and building up the Church, like you are doing here. Well done. :)
Thanks so much! I'm so happy I finally finished the entire book. Now I just need to finish colorizing the last 50 pages or so. Shouldn't take too long. The project has spanned 6 years so far. Definitely a labor of love.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Xavier

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 05:42:15 PM »
Thanks so much! I'm so happy I finally finished the entire book. Now I just need to finish colorizing the last 50 pages or so. Shouldn't take too long. The project has spanned 6 years so far. Definitely a labor of love.

Well, you have a lot on your plate!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, GeorgeT, Melkor

Offline GeorgeT

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
    • The Tautkus Studio
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 08:52:03 PM »

Well, you have a lot on your plate!
Yes, true. I did put out a St. Anthony of the desert and St. Nicholas book during those years, so the Fatima book was not the only thing I produced in that time. I made those other books on the go and worked on the Fatima book when I was at home. But this is definitely the longest project I've ever pursued.

I also made a pharmaceutical commercial parody for my product ( this book) as well! Check it out!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 08:59:40 PM by GeorgeT »