Author Topic: how are ye all handling family that are vaxxed?  (Read 4004 times)

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
Re: how are ye all handling family that are vaxxed?
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2021, 03:08:36 AM »
Bullshit it is.  That is a stupid equivalent.

The Cure of Ars, before he was a priest but studying to become one, deserted from the Napoleonic Army.

There is a much stronger moral case for keeping your job and ability to provide by presenting fake paperwork for a overblown virus, crap vaccine that no government has a right to coerce you to accept, than there is for desertion from the army.

Grossly unjust rules don't need to be obeyed.

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, Lynne, clau clau, Melkor

Offline GiftOfGod

• "The new mass, sacraments, and priests are bastards." - Archbishop Lefebvre, An Open Letter to Confused Catholics, page 116
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2021, 04:46:00 AM »
friend texted this

'was talking to a vaccinator, she told me not to vaccinate my daughters (twin girls of 16 and another 6 yr old), she said that in 10 years time these women are going to be screaming, why can I not get pregnant.  She then said there were 1000's (I'm a small regional town) of children with adverse reactions'

Do you have a source on the jab causing infertility?
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2021, 06:54:06 AM »
The rules have changed this summer in England (possibly the whole UK, I am not sure) so that people 18 years and older who are not vaccinated can be banned from their college for 10 days and order to self-isolate when they come into contact with someone at college who tests positive for Covid.

The same rule does not apply for the double jabbed in their class.  They can carry on attending the college because they are deemed a lower risk of spreading.  So you are not "coerced" or absolutely told to take the jab or you cannot come to college or this higher educational establishment, but every time someone in your class tests positive you are not just excluded for 10 days but have to self-isolate for 10 days those missing out on your education.  Locked in your home (nobody really checks in reality).  The likelihood is that you will come across someone at least once per term (since the vaccinated can test positive) and therefore be excluded for 30 days.

If those 10 days include exams or critical coursework you need to complete then I guess you are shit out of luck and you get lower grades or fail the course.

It is coercion by any other name but of course they justify it by claiming they are stopping the disease from spreading, as if 20 vaccinated people allowed to remain will spread it less than 1 unvaccinated person.

This is now a question of what happens and what happens first.  Either the vaccines prove to be relatively inert and just have a few unlucky freaks dying from the jabs or the requirements create such chaos that things cannot function (though it appears to me that a lot of 18 year old are getting jabbed due to this coercion) and system and procedures break or the vaccine damages people in the longer term and the government drops the jab requirement or some unexpected event happens which makes Covid yesterday's problem.

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2021, 03:01:23 PM »
friend texted this

'was talking to a vaccinator, she told me not to vaccinate my daughters (twin girls of 16 and another 6 yr old), she said that in 10 years time these women are going to be screaming, why can I not get pregnant.  She then said there were 1000's (I'm a small regional town) of children with adverse reactions'

Not at my fingertips and I was quoting what a vaccinator said to my friend. 

Offline ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

• Wachtmeister
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2021, 03:32:29 PM »
friend texted this

Not at my fingertips and I was quoting what a vaccinator said to my friend.

Look at the way the numbers were sliced:

https://lichtnahrung2015.wordpress.com/2021/07/04/shocking-new-study-reveals-covid-vaccine-terminates-4-out-of-5-pregnancies-via-spontaneous-abortions/

The study authors combined the results from the first, second, and third trimester to obscure what seems obvious when it's pointed out:  Giving the jab during the first trimester causes spontaneous abortion in 80% of pregnancies.
this page left intentionally blank

The following users thanked this post: queen.saints, Christe Eleison

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2021, 03:40:08 PM »
I would wager that my unvaccinated sons when they are of marriageable age in the future will be in high demand.  Those who took the jab can look on in envy.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, james03

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2021, 04:07:10 PM »
We are 9 months in, there should be hard evidence showing up very soon since over 2 billion people are jabbed.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/people-fully-vaccinated-covid

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2021, 04:45:38 PM »
friend texted this

Nicky Minaj said so, but the Trinidad Health Minister says no.

source
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Offline GiftOfGod

• "The new mass, sacraments, and priests are bastards." - Archbishop Lefebvre, An Open Letter to Confused Catholics, page 116
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2021, 06:28:40 PM »
Look at the way the numbers were sliced:

https://lichtnahrung2015.wordpress.com/2021/07/04/shocking-new-study-reveals-covid-vaccine-terminates-4-out-of-5-pregnancies-via-spontaneous-abortions/

The study authors combined the results from the first, second, and third trimester to obscure what seems obvious when it's pointed out:  Giving the jab during the first trimester causes spontaneous abortion in 80% of pregnancies.

Thanks for providing a source.
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Offline TandJ

• Mary Garden
  • Vizekorporal
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2021, 03:45:09 PM »
I think my family is the only unvaccinated group in the whole extended family. A couple of my children are of marriageable ages and I have advised them to only date unvaccinated people with a view to marriage because if this vaccine causes sterility they would regret the marriage.

The following users thanked this post: james03, diaduit, queen.saints, Christe Eleison, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2021, 01:21:53 AM »
A couple of my children are of marriageable ages and I have advised them to only date unvaccinated people with a view to marriage because if this vaccine causes sterility they would regret the marriage.

You are a bad mother for advising your children to avoid half of the world's population, the overwhelming majority of your country (if you live in the West), most "Catholics" (Novus Ordo), and probably 1/3rd of Trads. And for what? A political opinion not rooted in faith or morals? Young Trads have a difficult enough time without nutjobs like you poisoning the well over something you read on facebook. In a year's time the only unvaccinated men will be living with their parents jobless or on welfare.

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • St Sergius, pray for us
  • Religion: Russian Greek Catholic in training
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2021, 05:08:26 AM »
She's got a point though.

We're not talking about some run-of-the-mill measles vaccine. We're talking about a bio-weapon, the effects of which are grave. Sterility included. It's far beyond a "political opinion" - even the powers that be are starting to study the effects it's having on sterility.

We're Catholics - I would advise my child to avoid non-Catholics (for marriage) for starters. So now we're at what 1 out of 7 billion? Way more than half. Of those, I would say avoid all the modernists. So now we're at what, couple hundred thousand, max? And most of those, as you rightly pointed out, are nutjobs. Slim pickings if you wanna knock boots and have kids. And this is coming from a guy who trained his non-practicing Orthodox wife to be a better Trad than I am (hard to do since I'm perfect).

Marriage is a serious matter, for life, and one whose main purpose is the procreation of children. I, personally, would have serious doubts about marrying someone I knew to be sterile or strongly suspected. She'd have to be REALLY hot for me to consider it (that's a joke calm down).

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Christe Eleison, Melkor, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2021, 05:11:48 AM »
He should just get a fake vaccine certificate.

This is like bribing a centurion for him to say that you burned incense.

(Still a lesser sin than taking the jab, though.)

I've heard people reason this on Twitter but I don't buy it.

How is burning incense to a false god equivalent to getting a fake vax passport?

How is it any different than say, the Vatican mass producing fake baptismal certificates for the people who caused the mess we're in Jews? Or was that immoral too?

To whit: I'm not sure how true it is, but my wife reported it as such. Apparently in Russia, you can either 1) get the jab or 2) pay to say you've had it. If you choose option 2, they will destroy a vial of the bio-weapon as if you really did get it. So in my mind, you're almost doing a good act by causing the destruction of such an evil product (though I'm pretty sure the Russian one is a placebo because they're smart).

It's a tough line to draw though, and sadly we don't have a lot of help in navigating the issue considering what a mess the Church is right now.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 05:14:56 AM by LausTibiChriste »

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
How are ye all handling family that are vaxxed? The RUSSIAN vaccine?
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2021, 06:36:43 AM »
He should just get a fake vaccine certificate.

This is like bribing a centurion for him to say that you burned incense.

(Still a lesser sin than taking the jab, though.)

I've heard people reason this on Twitter but I don't buy it.

How is burning incense to a false god equivalent to getting a fake vax passport?

How is it any different than say, the Vatican mass producing fake baptismal certificates for the people who caused the mess we're in Jews? Or was that immoral too?

To whit: I'm not sure how true it is, but my wife reported it as such. Apparently in Russia, you can either 1) get the jab or 2) pay to say you've had it. If you choose option 2, they will destroy a vial of the bio-weapon as if you really did get it. So in my mind, you're almost doing a good act by causing the destruction of such an evil product (though I'm pretty sure the Russian one is a placebo because they're smart).

It's a tough line to draw though, and sadly we don't have a lot of help in navigating the issue considering what a mess the Church is right now.

Hey, LAUS :seeya:
Great to have you back!! :cheer:

I have often thought that the Russian version is probably a true vaccine, without all of the bad stuff. I have not studied it at all. All I know is that it is "Sputnik V"...
Here is the thing, why would President Putin give all kinds of benefits to people having large families. Tax credits, tax benefits, free museum & park passes, and lot of other deals to foster large families. Greg, once mentioned, that when you have 6 or 7 children you get a medal, dinner or something along those lines. Basically you are rewarded for being open to life!!
He is trying to fix the mess left by years of abortion, contraception, etc.

A country cannot survive with a lot of older citizens only. Economically it cannot.

Why would President Putin allow for his citizens to be killed or maimed by a deadly vaccine? You know what I mean?
Obviously, I do not want any of these awful vaccines.

Please tell me what you think.  :)

God Bless!
 :pray1:

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2021, 08:17:59 AM »
Their Sputnik V still uses the HEK line, so for that alone, I'm out.

But of all of them, it's the one I would trust the most. Try explaining that to some Westerner tho lol (while they're having a clot-induced heart attack from their AZ vaxx).

Russia certainly is the place to be, which is why I'm moving there in a month or so  :cheeseheadbeer: 8)