Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

Quote from: AngloFalcon on August 03, 2015, 02:28:20 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on August 03, 2015, 05:06:32 AM
Equilibrium with Christian Bale and Sean Bean. It's the future where feelings and emotions have been outlawed as the cause of wars and strife. The whole thing was pretty bad. Didn't even finish watching it.

Good grief man! How could you say a thing like that?!  :madsmiley:

must not of got to the gun kata stuff yet...  :shrug:

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Hiero of Syracuse

I recently saw Princess Bride on TV. It's an older movie, but I still enjoy watching it. It is an affectionate parody of the fantasy genre. I highly recommend it to those who have not seen it.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Hiero of Syracuse on August 05, 2015, 11:30:09 AM
I recently saw Princess Bride on TV. It's an older movie, but I still enjoy watching it. It is an affectionate parody of the fantasy genre. I highly recommend it to those who have not seen it.

That is my favorite movie of all time! 

Arun

Quote from: Hiero of Syracuse on August 05, 2015, 11:30:09 AM
It is an affectionate parody of the fantasy genre. I highly recommend it to those who have not seen it.

as you wish

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

INPEFESS

I  n
N omine
P atris,
E t
F ilii,
E t
S piritus
S ancti

>))))))º> "Wherefore, brethren, labour the more, that by good works you may make sure your calling and election. For doing these things, you shall not sin at any time" (II Peter 1:10). <º((((((<

The Harlequin King

Quote from: piabee on August 03, 2015, 12:43:07 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on August 03, 2015, 05:06:32 AM
Equilibrium with Christian Bale and Sean Bean. It's the future where feelings and emotions have been outlawed as the cause of wars and strife. The whole thing was pretty bad. Didn't even finish watching it.

BLASPHEMY. Great movie.

Yes, this post just makes me want to dig up a copy of Equilibrium and watch it right now!

Bernadette

Fed Up:The Childhood Obesity Epidemic It was pretty shocking, especially the part about government subsidies of corn for high fructose corn syrup, and how reports were changed at the urging of food companies' lobbies. The main point was that processed food is evil. The bit about sugar being more addictive than cocaine was pretty shocking, too.
My Lord and my God.

Arun

Quote from: Bernadette on August 20, 2015, 02:04:27 PM
Fed Up:The Childhood Obesity Epidemic It was pretty shocking, especially the part about government subsidies of corn for high fructose corn syrup, and how reports were changed at the urging of food companies' lobbies. The main point was that processed food is evil. The bit about sugar being more addictive than cocaine was pretty shocking, too.

for teens and young adults, the eneergy drinks like V and monster are real bad cos of a ll the sugar but what some people don't realise is that the RTD drink mixes (we call em lolly waters) generally have the same amount of sugar in them as a V does. difference being you wouldn't sit down and drink 18 or 24 500ml cans of V, but you could easily sit down and drink 18 or 24 500ml cans of Woodstock bourbon and cola RTD cans in a night...

that's a lot of sugar.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Arun

anybody seen Straight Outta Compton yet? i've heard its pretty gud

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

LoneWolfRadTrad

Quote from: Arun on August 21, 2015, 02:58:52 AM
anybody seen Straight Outta Compton yet? i've heard its pretty gud

Not yet, but I do wanna see it.  If it wasn't for Dr. Dre, I may have ended up just some other idiot listening to crappy pop artists.  I mean, I don't listen to rap very much nowadays, but because of him and the artists he took under his wing, I realized there were talented artists and there were... the boy bands and pop divas.  Talentless hacks.

I mostly listen to rock now, but if it wasn't for Dre, I wouldn't know quality music.

Heinrich

Quote from: Bernadette on August 20, 2015, 02:04:27 PM

I suspect this is all done with the lobbying of the AMA and Big Pharma, viz. keep people fat and unhealthy, and they'll go to the doctor more and buy more drugs.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

red solo cup

Lord of War with Nicolas Cage. Meh. Still better than that awful Equalibrium.  :)
non impediti ratione cogitationis

VeraeFidei

Quote from: red solo cup on August 23, 2015, 02:35:04 PM
Lord of War with Nicolas Cage. Meh. Still better than that awful Equalibrium.  :)
Lol...Nicholas Cage is such an awful actor. National Treasure...

Arun

Quote from: VeraeFidei on August 23, 2015, 02:46:58 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on August 23, 2015, 02:35:04 PM
Lol...Nicholas Cage is such an awful actor. National Treasure...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Bernadette

Please tell me that's not his real hair. Please. 😖
My Lord and my God.