Are wild conspiracy theories done on purpose?...to discredit those who are awake

Started by diaduit, January 11, 2021, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 09:02:02 PM
I never claimed there are proofs to his claims.  What I said was he is either crazy, lying, or telling the truth.   Yet somehow for you the lack of proof makes him a liar.  That is not logical.  I have no reason to think he is lying based on his reputation as a General.   

The election is over.  The votes are certified.  Biden is President-Elect.  He takes office on Jan 20.

Good whole lot the "General's" statement on Dominion servers did. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Lambda Phage on January 11, 2021, 08:46:25 PM
There is still time. It's not too late until Jan 20th, as the military still answers to him until that day. So while it still can be done, I'm revoking my prediction and am saying that it is not going to happen, simply because he isn't the man I thought he was.

The same US military that is being purged of "white supremacists" and "domestic terorrists?"

No, they won't do a thing. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

christulsa

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 11, 2021, 10:46:33 PM
Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 09:02:02 PM
I never claimed there are proofs to his claims.  What I said was he is either crazy, lying, or telling the truth.   Yet somehow for you the lack of proof makes him a liar.  That is not logical.  I have no reason to think he is lying based on his reputation as a General.   

The election is over.  The votes are certified.  Biden is President-Elect.  He takes office on Jan 20.

Good whole lot the "General's" statement on Dominion servers did.

Not sure about that last statement there, grammatically speaking.  But thanks brother nonetheless for straightening me out. No more, what was it called, "Qanon faggotry" for me.

On a more positive note, thanks James03 for making good on our philosophical wager with case of Shiner Bock delivered last Sunday in the church parking lot.  See attached pic.  Yeah baby. Drinking me one now.

King Wenceslas

The best the right can do now (which of course they won't do) is keep a low profile and let the left burn themselves chasing imagined demons of the right for the next several months. The left will then grow tired of that gig and move on to chasing demons outside the US. You know, create several more Libya's and Syria's. Then they can satisfy their blood lust on little brown people to finish out the last of the 4 years of the Biden/Harris term.

Maybe Biden will be as much of a disaster for the world as Wilson and Roosevelt were. A nice good rousing version of WWIII would do wonders to clean out the dead wood in this country. Too bad I can't pray for that.

GiftOfGod

I have often pondered it. I know that the KGB used to create or stoke conspiracy theories to undermine the USA. Russia has done it recently (stoking the QAnon conspiracy theory). But there are just so many deluded people in this country that no foreign assistance is required to make people believe crazy things and to act on them. I chalk it up to both.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 01:17:14 PM
Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 08:18:11 AM
I don't believe for a second that Pelosi laptop was stolen, if it was then someone would be leaking her vile crap all over the internet. 

They might be using it for other purposes, as already discussed, or still analyzing it.  It comes down to the credibility of General McInerney.   How much of what he (and Flynn) is putting out there is his own conspiracy theory vs. what he knows first hand?  How do you determine when a man of his reputation and background, as a retired high ranking general in the know, is just theorizing vs telling the truth?  Because he ISN'T claiming the taking of the laptop is a theory, but a fact, just as he did with the CIA operation in Frankfurt using Dominion to manipulate votes.  He claimed it as a fact.  So either a) he is lying, b) he is crazy, or c) he is telling the truth.
You are forgetting d) he's telling you something false that he genuinely believes in.

I don't understand why the right gives credence to retired generals outside of military expertise. I don't trust Flynn. Yes, he got screwed by the FBI but on the other hand, he got away (so far) with being a handsomely-paid unregistered foreign agent for Turkey during the Trump campaign and transition, up to the day before he became NSA. Real scummy.

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 11, 2021, 05:46:31 PM

Ok, I will bite.

Here is a wild conspiracy theory, tin foil hat and all: Who stood to gain the most for allowing the demonstrators into the Capitol Building?

You only get one teensy weensy guess.
The Capitol Police. They will never be underfunded or understaffed again.

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 08:42:58 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 11, 2021, 07:41:24 PM

Again, he claimed that bit about Dominion servers.

Yet nothing came of it.

Lies.

How do you know nothing came of it?   And how does a lack of public release of what was allegedly found in the Dominion servers (or Pelosi's laptop if it was stolen) prove that the General is lying?  Maybe the guy's just an old, weathered patriot trying to connect the dots from intelligence he has access to, now and in the past because, you know, he's not ready to stop fighting a Communist coup.   Or maybe his head is very clear, and is telling the truth because it was leaked to him.
:tinfoil:
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

lauermar

Quote from: Gerard on January 11, 2021, 10:21:08 AM
NWO?

One World Government? 

Aren't those crackpot conspiracy theories? 

;)

Part of disinformation is having a "consensus cracker" a person that agrees most of the way and then either disputes a point or two or adds some wild additions. 

The "breach" of the Capitol looked to me, like a useless exercise unless it was distracting or allowing something else from happening. 

I go by plausibility and look for reasonable connections in events.   Pelosi and Schumer's laptops being stolen along with other devices is supported by the comments of Gen Tom McIntyre who said multiple operations were going on.  Pelosi's utterly bizarre behavior about Impeachment and 25th amendment is consistent with someone suddenly having something at risk. 

UFO's?  Time Travel?  Space Wars going on between Mercury and Venus?  Unless I were to see something jaw-droppingly real, I leave that to my enjoyment of Fantasy and SciFi. 

Satanic Rituals?  Child trafficking? Possession?  Adrenochrome?  Blackmail? Corruption?  All possible.  So that goes on the "maybe" shelf. 

Anyone who claims to confidently know it all is not to be trusted in my book.  Anybody who dismisses everything with a wave of the hand and a sneer is an idiot in my book.

Justin Trudeau, Schwab, Gates, Soros etc. Made public videos stating it was the perfect time now for a great global reset. Their words not mine. Explain what that means if you think it isn't NWO.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Gerard

Quote from: lauermar on January 13, 2021, 07:37:47 AM
Quote from: Gerard on January 11, 2021, 10:21:08 AM
NWO?

One World Government? 

Aren't those crackpot conspiracy theories? 

;)

Part of disinformation is having a "consensus cracker" a person that agrees most of the way and then either disputes a point or two or adds some wild additions. 

The "breach" of the Capitol looked to me, like a useless exercise unless it was distracting or allowing something else from happening. 

I go by plausibility and look for reasonable connections in events.   Pelosi and Schumer's laptops being stolen along with other devices is supported by the comments of Gen Tom McIntyre who said multiple operations were going on.  Pelosi's utterly bizarre behavior about Impeachment and 25th amendment is consistent with someone suddenly having something at risk. 

UFO's?  Time Travel?  Space Wars going on between Mercury and Venus?  Unless I were to see something jaw-droppingly real, I leave that to my enjoyment of Fantasy and SciFi. 

Satanic Rituals?  Child trafficking? Possession?  Adrenochrome?  Blackmail? Corruption?  All possible.  So that goes on the "maybe" shelf. 

Anyone who claims to confidently know it all is not to be trusted in my book.  Anybody who dismisses everything with a wave of the hand and a sneer is an idiot in my book.

Justin Trudeau, Schwab, Gates, Soros etc. Made public videos stating it was the perfect time now for a great global reset. Their words not mine. Explain what that means if you think it isn't NWO.

Did you see the little "winky" emoji in my post?  NWO is beyond a conspiracy theory, that's a documented fact. 

Tennessean

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 11, 2021, 10:47:19 PM
No, they won't do a thing.
They are busy strafing weddings in Yemen or something. 8)

Quote from: Gerard on January 13, 2021, 11:52:31 AM
Did you see the little "winky" emoji in my post?  NWO is beyond a conspiracy theory, that's a documented fact.
See The New World Order and The Open Conspiracy by HG Wells.

drummerboy

Well just to play along with the conspiracy theories for a minute, I can't help thinking that thousands of national guard troops guarding the capital sounds like the perfect setup for Trump declaring the Insurrection act and sweeping up the coup perpetrators in one big stroke, perhaps inauguration morning when everyone will be there.  Theoretically it makes perfect sense, do it all in plain sight.  And James said in another post how there are no moving vans yet at the white house.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

GiftOfGod

Quote from: drummerboy on January 14, 2021, 12:10:01 AM
Well just to play along with the conspiracy theories for a minute, I can't help thinking that thousands of national guard troops guarding the capital sounds like the perfect setup for Trump declaring the Insurrection act and sweeping up the coup perpetrators in one big stroke, perhaps inauguration morning when everyone will be there.  Theoretically it makes perfect sense, do it all in plain sight.  And James said in another post how there are no moving vans yet at the white house.

Care to place a wager on your scenario?

martin88nyc

Quote from: Miriam_M on January 11, 2021, 01:50:30 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 11, 2021, 01:16:01 PM
no one will ever know the truth nor reveal it. Truths and half truths mixed with lies and complete absurdities. All to draw us into the cesspool of misinformation. This is what the father of lies does all the time. This is his specialty.

Thank you, Martin.  I have missed you.
I missed you guys too. It's been a while. If you follow the alt news media and websites, there is a lot of information coming out lately especially OANN's report on election fraud.
If the riot (most likely orchestrated) hadn't taken place the evidence would have been presented in the Senate but then again just a handful of republicans spoke out against it. Very sad indeed. If you look closely at the main characters that participated in the "attack" on the Capitol, there are Qanon followers, BLM dude who was caught and released (this guy can be seen on a video from on of their protests, calling for insurrection), Antifa, few opportunists and a number of people who were led by their emotions and euphoria.
Therefore it is safe to assume that USA is on its path to communism, full throttle. Unless a miracle happens we are in big trouble. Fatima seer made it clear that communism will spread all over the world.
God have mercy on us all.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Non Nobis

Do Trump supporters believe Trump here? Or are we looking for more violence and vandalism in the next week?
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Lynne

Quote from: Non Nobis on January 14, 2021, 03:33:24 AM

Do Trump supporters believe Trump here? Or are we looking for more violence and vandalism in the next week?

That was an address calling on people to not attack Democrats.

He wasn't calling on the Democrats' Brownshirts to not attack us.

Why else would he make this address NOW?!

It's a full week after the idiots stormed the Capitol building.

A congressman claimed that 4000 armed militiamen were going to prevent the impeachment.

WELL?

As far as I can tell, no protests anywhere. Not anything significant.

Look at THIS:

Setting up a false flag?

Red and yellow, the colors of the Soviet and Chinese communist flags?

Obviously fake, but why January 17?

I thought the rootin' tootin' gun-totin' patriots were going to protest the state capitols on January 20.

The hardest thing I've had to do is refrain from insulting people for being unable to think and for having no strength of character.

Patton pretend to command the First US Army Group (FUSAG), which didn't exist.

Why is it that so many Trump "supporters" think that Trump is not lying his butt off?

PATTON LIED.

The reason you can't comprehend lying is that you don't understand the stakes here.

If Trump pulls this off, it changes THE WORLD.

Here's what you think Trump's team is saying to him:

"Look, I'm all in on saving the world, but I won't lie on social media!"

Can't you see how insane that is?

Simple reality is that if Trump walks away, the Chinese communists win, and Big Tech controls speech.

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

james03

QuoteRussia has done it recently (stoking the QAnon conspiracy theory).

Shill. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"