This Subforum's Purpose

Started by Kaesekopf, October 18, 2021, 01:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

The purpose of this subforum is to be the designated space to discuss Covid-19 and anything related to Covid-19.

:)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Colin Powell just died from it. Cancer.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

clau clau

What happens when you cross a fake president with a fake pandemic?

Co Viden

... I'll get my coat.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Miriam_M

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: clau clau on October 24, 2021, 11:32:32 AM
What happens when you cross a fake president with a fake pandemic?

"Let's Go Brandon!"
this page left intentionally blank

Miriam_M

Who's Brandon?  Missed the joke.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

mikemac

Quote from: Miriam_M on October 24, 2021, 06:26:59 PM
Who's Brandon?  Missed the joke.

Brandon Brown.  He won the NASCAR race in Tallahassee.  At the end of the race the crowd started to chant F___ Joe Biden.  A female commentator mistakenly or not (I think not) thought they were chanting Lets Go Brandon.  Now you see the chant Lets Go Brandon everywhere, but everyone knows they are actually chanting F___ Joe Biden.  I mean everywhere too, university football stadiums, talk shows, a rapper hit the number one spot with a song about it, even in Rome when they were protesting the vaccine mandate they chanted it as they past the US Embassy, it's all over the place.  Apparently this guy hasn't caught on yet though.  :)

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source