Bakken winding down

Started by james03, October 12, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

There was never a question about me resigning, which I have.  At some point I'll have to go back to work.  Probably take a refinery job.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

So I talked with a lady whom I worked with at my pt job. Her husband and two sons are still working up in the Bakken, although her husband lost his initial job(along with 4000 other guys, she says). He got a call 4 days later and left. Both boys are still working in production, but I didn't ask what the hours were.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Production jobs are secure.  This is where the well is drilled and producing.  Makes no sense to shut it down, since the money is already spent. 

My crew is still active, but I heard June is the n*t cutting time.  I need to check in with them soon.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"