President Trump, First Lady test positive for COVID-19

Started by mikemac, October 02, 2020, 05:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on October 02, 2020, 01:52:45 PM
So why wait 4 years?

Boris did not turn.  Boris was always a opportunist with zero principles.

Because it wasn't time until now for the NWO roll-out to begin?  There's no reason on earth why it should have started 4 years ago.

Boris Johnson was elected on a massive 80 seat majority because legions of betrayed Labour Party supporter trusted him to safeguard their interests.  He was also elected as the hope of Brexiteers because of his promise to "get Brexit done".  You should go to the comments section of the Telegraph to find out what many of those who voted for Boris think of him now.  They are raging at his betrayal over the Covid lockdowns and are calling for insurrection, or some of them are.

Boris has turned from a charming, bumbling toff who seemed to genuinely like the public into a increasingly nasty, ferret-eyed bully.  The mask has come off.  It's incredible.  I've never seen such a transformation.

I know people who voted for Boris after a lifetime of voting Labour and they are beside themselves.  Boris has done what Trump is going to do.  They've both sold the public an image, but it's just a mask.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

The people who voted for him are total idiots.  Initially he was pro-Eu.  He only turned pro-Brexit when he thought it would be better for his career.

I was on the record at the time as were other conservatives denouncing him as a treacherous opportunist rat and telling people not to vote or vote Brexit if they could.

I voted Labour just to stick the knife into my local woke Tory MP.

I trust my political instincts.  I am far better at this than 99% of people.

Trump is nothing like Boris which is why Boris hates Trump.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

If he is NWO, he waited 4 years to gain the confidence of the conservatives, a bit like a paedo who grooms families and kids for a long time before they actually pounce.  He has gained the Americans confidence, he has almost a god status now and that will sway so many people towards the end goal, mark of the beast.

He is now in hospital......either he comes out very grateful for the care of the hospital and staff, thanks them for saving his life and gets behind the 'war on covid' or
he is treated with HCQ, bounces back no problem and marches into Nov 3rd like an emperor and crushes the argument for a vaccine.

If he does the first, we're in deep dodo and he is NWO, if he does the second I gladly pay you the $100.

Miriam_M

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 02, 2020, 12:30:38 PM
Quote from: Miriam_M on October 02, 2020, 11:43:19 AM
I'm sorry, Philip.  I don't understand you.  What do you mean by "policy advancement" in this case?

Going full NWO as soon as he's re-elected?  I'm not sure if that's what Philip meant, but the parallels with Boris Johnson are right there. 

Both were elected to save conservatism.  Both held out initially against forceful Covid lockdowns (Boris Johnson wouldn't wear a mask at first either).  Both get Covid.  Boris then goes full NWO on Covid lockdowns and is looking more like a meglomaniac by the day.  His transition from bumbling toff and friend of the people to table thumping authoritarian has been remarkable.

So I'm putting my name to the prediction that Trump will use his positive Covid test to suddenly become a great supporter of seriously stringent and oppressive anti Covid lockdowns and other measures, once he is re-elected.

I don't agree with the likelihood of such a scenario because of everything that Trump has shown in the past, but we shall see! 

On my own part, I do not think it is faked.
I do think that it has already revealed the even truer colors of the Left.  God uses circumstances to show the evil of others, including hidden evils, and this case is no exception.  The Left's jubilant calls for his death, etc., and the premature rush to cancel ACB's nomination are evidence of the many ulterior motives of the Left.  Look, when even Bolshevik Twitter can censor the Haters, then you know the level of their evil.

He won't even get to Critical Care stage (most do not), and he has available the best medical resources in the world, including the new Regeneron treatment.

Greg

In play acting for 5 years he has put his family at threat of harm.  Any lone nut could harm them or blow up one of his hotels and kill employees.

Why on earth would a man worth several billion dollars do that? What is his motive?  To be a popular right wing President for 4 years? But hated by most of the world?

He has a 3% chance of dying of Coronavirus but a 9% chance of being shot. 4 out of 45 Presidents have been killed in office.

If he goes NWO he ends up hated by the left and the right?

What is his motive?

This is like the 2nd Sister Lucy theory on steroids.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Watch this

Then consider what you are going to spend your 100 dollars on if you are right?

If you want to skip to the end ( 35mins) that is the meat in the sandwich.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Greg on October 02, 2020, 11:09:40 PM
Watch this

If you want to skip to the end that is the meat in the sandwich.
I agree that there's a definite clear choice. But the underlying premise of the Left that I never hear anyone in the media question is the assumption that people do not have both the right and responsibility to make their own health care choices. When we want to discourage medically dangerous behavior, in the past we have engaged in massive communication about that. (Smoking is the best example. That campaign was won largely by educating the public, and much more effectively and efficiently than coercion would have achieved.)

Irrationally terrified people should quarantine themselves indefinitely, not force the globe to join them in their paralysis and perverted anti-social behavior.

But yes, Matt is making the point Greg is, and I agree with it.

diaduit

Watch this

Greg, excellent clip thank you.  How many times though must I type, IF I HAD A VOTE, I WOULD VOTE TRUMP and hope for the best that he is what he says he is but I just don't think he is.

p.s.
Very scary about forced vaccinations at 18 min mark. 

Greg

Then you are doomed.  You will be sat in Ireland with 100 dollars of potatoes waiting to be arrested by the vaccination police and held down.

That's why Ireland is an EU slave and the British voted out of that Satanic club.  We will fight them on the beaches.

At this point all we have left is hope and courage.

awkwardcustomer

Watch this

35 minutes of a layman's speculations.

It used to be Michael Davies who was the great hope of Trads.  It's a pity no-one actually looked closely at his appalling scholarship.

What is it with Trads that they are so ready to accept the dodgy opinions of self appointed, lay theologians - and converts into the bargain?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

Greg

The answer to that is simple.

Trads are pathetic like hobbits.

This is both our strength and our weakness. Our 4 Bishops are pathetic.  Our efforts at leadership are woeful.

We make idiotic decisions and think our combined weight adds up to a hill of beans.  It does not.  Meanwhile God moves much bigger chess pieces on the board.

What did the hobbits do in the Lord of the Rings?  Very little.  Half the time they got in the way.  But what character they did have played its part.

And critically, Trads bred.

In the final victory we will have our name on the wall.  Some might think it should be higher.  But it will be exactly where it should be.

paul14

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 03, 2020, 04:20:25 AM
Watch this

35 minutes of a layman's speculations.

It used to be Michael Davies who was the great hope of Trads.  It's a pity no-one actually looked closely at his appalling scholarship.

What is it with Trads that they are so ready to accept the dodgy opinions of self appointed, lay theologians - and converts into the bargain?

My Mum was a convert.  Fuck you! 

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: paul14 on October 03, 2020, 04:43:41 AM
My Mum was a convert.  Fuck you!

I'm a convert.

And you're an arse.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on October 02, 2020, 09:00:29 PM
In play acting for 5 years he has put his family at threat of harm.  Any lone nut could harm them or blow up one of his hotels and kill employees.

Why on earth would a man worth several billion dollars do that? What is his motive?  To be a popular right wing President for 4 years? But hated by most of the world?

He has a 3% chance of dying of Coronavirus but a 9% chance of being shot. 4 out of 45 Presidents have been killed in office.

If he goes NWO he ends up hated by the left and the right?

What is his motive?

This is like the 2nd Sister Lucy theory on steroids.

Are you suggesting that Trump would turn down the possibility of becoming US president out of fear?  That doesn't tie in with your assessment of his go-getting ways, does it?

You still don't get it.  Trump, and Boris, are members of the elite.  They may hate each other, just like Mark Antony and Octavian hated each other.  But they are both on the same side, the side of the patricians verses the plebs.  Julius Caesar presented himself as a 'man of the people' and it's true that he did attempt to introduce land reform which annoyed the aristos of the day.  But nothing he ever did would undermine the power of the elites in any serious way.

Trump and Boris hating each other, if that's true, means nothing.  CNN hating Trump means nothing if at the end of the day, the power of the elites remains intact.

Okay, so you like Trump.  His personality appeals to you.  But so what?  At the end of the day, if Trump wins and doesn't go full NWO, you will be right.  And if he wins and DOES go full NWO, you will lose your bet with diaduit.

I hope you're right and that daiduit loses.  Unfortunately, I can't help thinking that if Trump really is a good guy, then he would have put a stop to all the Covid lockdown nonsense buy now, and that's just for starters. 

Greg

Want to bet me 1000 quid?

If Trump goes NWO you win.  If he carries on pissing them off or is killed I win.

You have let fear control you. You are making stupid decisions.  I will gladly take your money and spend it on steak.

So bet.