Started by TerrorDæmonum, January 03, 2013, 02:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorDæmonum

I am at work. It is 3:54. Close enough!

Bonaventure

I was going to say...a bit early!

TerrorDæmonum

Penelope

4:17 am and I'm waking up at 6:00 am for work! Woe is me. Christmas break is over.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Penelope on January 03, 2013, 03:18:18 AM
4:17 am and I'm waking up at 6:00 am for work! Woe is me. Christmas break is over.

My mental image of your profession is destroyed.

Penelope

Quote from: Bonaventure on January 03, 2013, 03:20:46 AM
Quote from: Penelope on January 03, 2013, 03:18:18 AM

My mental image of your profession is destroyed.

I assure you, teachers like Christmas break just as much as students do.

Also, I shouldn't have saved all of my work for the last day of break. I stayed up pretty much all night trying to get everything done and when I had had enough, I tried to go to sleep (this was after 3:00am), but I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about all the stuff I still had to do, so I got up and did more work. ...And posted on the forum.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

tmw89

Hello, 4:00 AM Post thread.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

TerrorDæmonum

And more people are online at this time than when I made the thread!

LouisIX

I haven't been up this late in quite some time.  This is probably not a good idea.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

tmw89

Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: LouisIX on January 06, 2013, 03:16:25 AM
I haven't been up this late in quite some time.  This is probably not a good idea.

Late? Isn't it early? To me, it is midday!

tmw89

---

Archer

4am is when it starts getting tough to stay awake.  2 more hours....
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

poche

its 4 something - in three more hours more or less and I can go home.
:) :) :)