Plandemic 2.0 Watch Thread

Started by LausTibiChriste, August 17, 2023, 05:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

Never knew nuclear bombs used a parachute to hit target....looks rather goofey tbh.

TradGranny

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on August 18, 2023, 06:24:44 AM
Quote from: Bonaventure on August 17, 2023, 05:43:27 PMYes. I have an aunt who makes $200k+ working for the State of CA.

She texted me this out of nowhere:

That email is "forwards from grandma" tier.

I'm sorry you have to be related to true believers.  I can empathize.

This is the official California website:
https://covid19.ca.gov/
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

TradGranny

Quote from: Lynne on August 19, 2023, 01:30:49 PMI'm not saying I put any credence to this but...it's out there.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/just-time-election-biden-regime-reinstate-covid-19/

Since this is the same thing that happened when the previous Presidential election was stolen, it appears highly likely.

You know the saying: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

josh987654321

Quote from: diaduit on September 09, 2023, 12:39:29 AMNever knew nuclear bombs used a parachute to hit target....looks rather goofey tbh.

It's legit, the parachute was to slow it's fall down as much as possible to give the aircraft time to fly away (They used 2 aircraft, one to drop and one to film), because they couldn't slow the fall of the bomb down any further than that, they had to halve the explosive yield itself (So that's only half of what they could do at that time) otherwise it would have been a suicide mission for the pilots.

Thus, like I said, back then they were limited by mode of delivery, not explosive potential, which given today's technological advances, makes playing chicken with a Nuclear Superpower absolutely insane, there are some fools who assume that they can never be used due to MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) doctrine and are therefore safe to ignore them, which is insane, because obviously they can still be resorted to as a last resort if they push it far enough or there is a major miscalculation.

The Tsar Bomba was the largest nuke ever tested by the Soviets in 1961 before signing the Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty in 1963, however, the USA tested one of their largest in 1954 called operation Castle Bravo -

It created an international incident due to the higher than expected yield and thus higher than expected fallout. Then of course, when the Soviets tested theirs in 1961 to 'one up' the USA, it was time to put an end to this madness before things really got out of hand. Unfortunately it appears many people don't know about this history or have forgotten it.

Today's Russia also appears to have the advantage in Hypersonic Technology (delivery vehicle) over the USA currently.

Castle Bravo - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo
(Largest USA tested, 15 megatonnes of TNT yield)

Tsar Bomba - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
(Largest USSR tested, 50–58 megatons of TNT yield)

Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_Nuclear_Test_Ban_Treaty

Tsar Bomba Declassified Documentary (Press CC for English subs) -

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Acolyte

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/covid-numbers-rising-fauci-predicting-tsunami-hospitalizations-deaths/story?id=103056079

Not a fan of Fauci, but at least he's not in scare mode right now.
"Given the level of immunity that we all have ... in other words, people who have been vaccinated, boosted, people who have been infected like you and I, where we have hybrid immunity, the chances of this being an overwhelming rush of cases and hospitalizations is probably low," Fauci, formerly the White House's top pandemic adviser and now a Georgetown University professor, told ABC "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl."
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

josh987654321

Quote from: Acolyte on September 10, 2023, 02:53:20 PMNot a fan of Fauci, but at least he's not in scare mode right now.

Remember that he also said that masks were useless at the beginning too, then at the snap of someone's fingers, it was mandatory and then pushed double masking. Joe Biden also said he would never mandate the jabs too, then when they consolidated their power, the mandates came.

Quote from: Acolyte on September 10, 2023, 02:53:20 PM"Given the level of immunity that we all have ... in other words, people who have been vaccinated, boosted, people who have been infected like you and I, where we have hybrid immunity, the chances of this being an overwhelming rush of cases and hospitalizations is probably low," Fauci, formerly the White House's top pandemic adviser and now a Georgetown University professor, told ABC "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl."

This [expletive] should be brought up on criminal charges. He has been caught out in a lie numerous times, whether it's the gain of function in Wuhan or the admitting that he lied to the masses with the intent to deceive them by claiming that his flip flop on masks was to secure supplies for himself and others first (that alone should tell people the character of this person even if you believed his word), or the suppression of treatment such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin as well as the mandating of dangerous treatment protocols and suppression of Doctors and early treatment etc.

It's one thing to be an idiot like Fauci, it's another entirely when you mandate your own stupidity on others, at the very least it's criminal negligence, if he didn't want to use Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and thought the jabs were a Panacea, then he can simply recommend and then do so himself, but he had no right to silence other professionals and mandate his own criminal negligence/ignorance.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

james03

Looks like the new Plandemic has officially launched.  Just in time to get mail-in ballots and drop boxes approved.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/is_there_really_a_new_plague_coming_out_of_china_or_is_this_a_con_job.html

QuoteNow it's December 2023, right before a presidential election that might reinstate a president who will again try to corral China, and we're starting to see videos from China showing children crowding emergency rooms. Color me cynical, but I smell a rat.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

diaduit

Seriously!!! if people fall for this a second time they deserve everything that is coming to them.

Baylee

Quote from: diaduit on December 03, 2023, 09:42:12 AMSeriously!!! if people fall for this a second time they deserve everything that is coming to them.

LOL..."if"?

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Baylee on December 04, 2023, 04:50:38 PM
Quote from: diaduit on December 03, 2023, 09:42:12 AMSeriously!!! if people fall for this a second time they deserve everything that is coming to them.

LOL..."if"?

@Baylee, we agree on something!

:cheeseheadbeer:  :beer:  :rofl:
this page left intentionally blank

Baylee

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on December 05, 2023, 11:24:05 AM
Quote from: Baylee on December 04, 2023, 04:50:38 PM

LOL..."if"?

@Baylee, we agree on something!

:cheeseheadbeer:  :beer:  :rofl:

:-) I bet we agree on more.

Greg

Awkward customer will be particularly interested in this at 29 mins.

New Tucker Carlson, Brett Weinstein interview.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1743405833667371329
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Husband and wife family friends both vaxxed and boosted.  He is currently in hospital with Covid, she is very sick at home with it.

Looks like he caught a variant which his immune system cannot cope with due to low natural immunity thanks to the vaccine and immune system priming.

He works in SE London as the manager of a large supermarket, presumably exposed to a lot of people and breathing in plenty of viruses.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Quote from: Greg on January 07, 2024, 05:12:13 AMAwkward customer will be particularly interested in this at 29 mins.

Weinstein agrees with me at 53 minutes. He does not think there is a diabolical plan with some sort of satanic order at the end (like Communism), but rather a chaos that will come about because these faggot loving secularists are incompetent naval gazing idiots.

I maintain that none of their stated goals have been achieved to date.  They will fail, but cause a bunch of chaos in failing.  That's why the living will envy the dead.

awkward customer

Quote from: Greg on January 07, 2024, 06:33:53 AM
Quote from: Greg on January 07, 2024, 05:12:13 AMAwkward customer will be particularly interested in this at 29 mins.

Weinstein agrees with me at 53 minutes. He does not think there is a diabolical plan with some sort of satanic order at the end (like Communism), but rather a chaos that will come about because these faggot loving secularists are incompetent naval gazing idiots.

I maintain that none of their stated goals have been achieved to date.  They will fail, but cause a bunch of chaos in failing.  That's why the living will envy the dead.

Funnily enough, I'd just finished listening to this interview with Brett Weinstein on the Rubin Report when I saw your post.  He seems to think the entire human race is in danger and if we don't stop what's happening it will be the end of all things.

And what are the stated goals of the conspirators that haven't been achieved?