Plandemic 2.0 Watch Thread

Started by LausTibiChriste, August 17, 2023, 05:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baylee

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Baylee on August 19, 2023, 10:13:04 AM"who got COVID"?  I think he means..."who got the COVID vaxx".

This doesn't seem to be happening to people who didn't take the experiment...
this page left intentionally blank

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Lynne on August 19, 2023, 01:30:49 PMI'm not saying I put any credence to this but...it's out there.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/just-time-election-biden-regime-reinstate-covid-19/

Ridiculous.  We're cancelling multiple trips if this happens because we are never going to force our children to wear the face diaper.

crossingtherubicon

They are out of time to execute their plans.  Time to take about the big guns.

LausTibiChriste

Atlanta-based Morris Brown College says they are reinstating Covid mask mandates

https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/atlanta-based-morris-brown-college-says-they-are-reinstating-covid-mask-mandates/

QuoteATLANTA (WUPA) -- Atlanta-based Morris Brown College has announced that the school is reinstating its Covid mask mandate for the next two weeks as a result of positive cases at the Atlanta University Center.

The historically black college posted a note on its official Instagram account noting that the protocols would be in effect for the next 14 days. This includes a requirement for mask-wearing by students and employees, physical distancing, contact tracing, and other significant efforts to reduce the spread of Covid-19 among the population on the Atlanta campus...
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

LausTibiChriste

What's up with the letter X?

It started with Musk renaming Twitter to X - with the logo very obviously being half of the freemason symbol

Then the WHO is preparing for "Disease X"

Then there's this. 2017 of course being the sign John saw and wrote down in Revelation 12:

Any most instances of X rearing its head? Apparently it's a big sign in Masonic/Pagan symbology. They're clearly signalling something
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 22, 2023, 05:10:04 AMAny most instances of X rearing its head? Apparently it's a big sign in Masonic/Pagan symbology. They're clearly signalling something

Didn't Mormonism start in southern Illinois?

oooOOOOoooooOOOO

:rofl:

james03

Election Variant Covid.

Drop boxes and mail-in ballots will be readied for the 2024 steal.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

I think it is getting obvious that Infowar's tip on the kickoff of Election Variant Covid during September and October was a good tip.

Again they just need drop boxes in 4 States.  That's all they want.  And those 4 States have bolshevik governors.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

Baylee

Quote from: james03 on September 06, 2023, 10:45:29 AM

It still amazes me that the same people who, pre-COVID, attacked BigPharma on the regular now think it is the Savior of the World.

josh987654321

Quote from: ElizabethH on August 18, 2023, 08:36:19 AMIs this a variant we should be really concerned about?

The worst illness I have ever had in my life was when I was a kid, and it was a gastrointestinal/vomiting bug, a pretty severe one going around the town at the time, I've never had an illness as bad as it ever since and I couldn't eat anything without vomiting it up for about a week. It killed many people (elderly and those with comorbidities), more than COVID ever did and it hardly made the news. It just didn't spread as widely I suppose.

So it's important IMO to help put things into perspective.

I had COVID (whatever variant it even was), and as much as I hated it, certainly not life threatening and I'd take it any day over that illness I got as a child. That doesn't excuse the bio-warfare terrorism they are engaging in, but you can survive a lot of different stuff only to be taken out by something totally left of field and not at all reported on.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

josh987654321

Quote from: Baylee on September 06, 2023, 12:52:31 PMIt still amazes me that the same people who,

It amazes me that people who wore masks religiously and got jabbed to the eyeballs to try and save themselves from COVID, are often the same people who think it's a great idea to play chicken with a superpower with hypersonic and thermonuclear capabilities.

They could end up vaporized in an instant, fatally burned and poisoned with radiation, starved to death (contaminated food and water) etc etc, but at least they are safe from covid... that doesn't protect them from covid anyway and have their own glaring safety risks.

Propaganda is both a powerful and dangerous evil.

They were limited in size back then due to the mode of delivery (In fact that bomb had it's yield halved so the plane could fly away, any larger would've been a suicide mission for the pilots), modern technology has changed these limitations significantly, the better the rocket, the higher the weight it can hold, the lower the weight of the bomb itself, the greater the yield that can be attached to it etc

Since Nuclear testing like this hasn't occurred since 1963, people can't say for sure what exactly is under the hood of the Nuclear Powers today, and we have a whole generation that are largely ignorant of this and think only in terms of conventional warfare. 

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

dymphna17

The Biden administration "ran afoul" of the First Amendment by trying pressure social media platforms over controversial COVID-19 content, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans ruled Friday.

In its 75-page ruling, the appeals court, made up of two George W. Bush nominees and one Trump nominee, said that President Biden, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the FBI and the surgeon general cannot "coerce" social media platforms to remove content it deems problematic.

However, in its ruling, the court threw out language from a Louisiana judge in July who ruled that the government could not contact social media platforms to urge them to take down content.

Under the new ruling, the administration has 10 days to seek a Supreme Court review.

BIDEN DOJ TO FIGHT COURT ORDER THAT BLOCKED FEDS FROM COLLUDING WITH BIG TECH TO CENSOR SPEECH

Biden getting a covid shot
President Biden getting his COVID-19 shot.  (Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images/File)

The ruling stems from a Louisiana lawsuit that accuses the Biden administration of threatening platforms like X, formerly Twitter, and Facebook, with antitrust lawsuits or changes to federal law that protect their liability and of silencing conservative voices.

The lawsuit was filed by the states of Missouri and Louisiana, a conservative website owner, and four people opposed to the administration's COVID-19 policy.

BIDEN LIKELY VIOLATED THE FIRST AMENDMENT DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC, FEDERAL JUDGE SAYS

The ruling said the administration "coerced the platforms to make their moderation decisions by way of intimidating messages and threats of adverse consequences" and "significantly encouraged the platforms' decisions by commandeering their decision-making processes, both in violation of the First Amendment," according to the Washington Post.

Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry called the ruling a "major win against censorship."

"Fifth Circuit just unanimously affirmed Judge Doughty's injunction against White House, CDC, FBI and others — giving Americans and #FreedomOfSpeech a major win against censorship, totalitarianism, and Biden. #FirstAmendment," he wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

The 5th circuit also called U.S. District Court Judge Terry A. Doughty's injunction "overbroad" because it prohibited the administration from "engaging in legal conduct." Doughty was nominated by Trump.

It added, "Nine of the preliminary injunction's ten prohibitions risk doing just that. Moreover, many of the provisions are duplicative of each other and thus unnecessary."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency and the State Department were removed from the order.

"This Administration has promoted responsible actions to protect public health, safety, and security when confronted by challenges like a deadly pandemic and foreign attacks on our elections," a White House official spokesperson told the Washington Post. "Our consistent view remains that social media platforms have a critical responsibility to take account of the effects their platforms are having on the American people, but make independent choices about the information they present."

Fox News Digital has reached out to the White House for comment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica