I Want YOU for US Army

Started by clau clau, March 16, 2023, 05:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clau clau

Will Durant — 'A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within'

Read the comments on this YouTube video for the US Army.

e.g.
EpicureanCanopy22
4 days ago
"Be cannon fodder for Z0G and it's international corporations."

It seems nobody is willing to die for the gay disco.

Prediction: NATO is going to LOSE World War 3.

note: That is an interesting spelling of ZOG (zero instead of letter 'O'). I expect it is to trick the  censorship of certain worlds by the YouTube algorithm.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

drummerboy

Except the Army of the past was at least based in a society founded, though imperfectly, on Christian principles, not the current "values" of sodomy and cross-dressing on demand.  The strength to overcome obstacles came from that.  The soy-boy who thinks he's a girl is not overcoming obstacles, sorry PC Army recruitment team, but everybody sees through your BS!  You want soldiers, than recruit soldiers,  in 3 easy steps: 1) Remove women from all combat roles and stop the queer non-sense  (I don't think women should be in uniform at all, but that won't happen soon); 2) Stop mandating dangerous experimental vaccines and using your troops as guinea pigs (and the covid jab isn't the first time); 3) Stop fighting stupid wars for the interests of globalists, and prepare to take on China, the real threat, because they're certainly preparing to take us out (to be fair this is more the government's fault though, the Army goes where its told).
"My hope is the Father, my refuge is the Son, my protection is the Holy Spirit.  Holy Trinity, glory to You." 
"All my hope I place in you, O Mother of God; guard me under your protection."

Greg

Go East Young Man.

Good documentary about a Mexican American from LA who moved to Siberia.

Looks like he's found a good future wife.  I can tell from just looking at her she is a great cook.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Padraig

Top comment:

"Kang Variant in the Army #kangwatch"
"Pinned by The U.S. Army"

WOW :lol:

Julio

Quote from: drummerboy on March 16, 2023, 08:57:51 AMExcept the Army of the past was at least based in a society founded, though imperfectly, on Christian principles, not the current "values" of sodomy and cross-dressing on demand.  The strength to overcome obstacles came from that.  The soy-boy who thinks he's a girl is not overcoming obstacles, sorry PC Army recruitment team, but everybody sees through your BS!  You want soldiers, than recruit soldiers,  in 3 easy steps: 1) Remove women from all combat roles and stop the queer non-sense  (I don't think women should be in uniform at all, but that won't happen soon); 2) Stop mandating dangerous experimental vaccines and using your troops as guinea pigs (and the covid jab isn't the first time); 3) Stop fighting stupid wars for the interests of globalists, and prepare to take on China, the real threat, because they're certainly preparing to take us out (to be fair this is more the government's fault though, the Army goes where its told).
I think it will still be decades before that shall happen. The Belt and Road Initiative connecting China until the African continent shall first be utilized to haul the important raw materials for better military prowess of PLA and the rest of Chinese armed forces.

awkward customer

Quote from: drummerboy on March 16, 2023, 08:57:51 AM... prepare to take on China, the real threat, because they're certainly preparing to take us out

Why would China want to take the US out? When has China ever suggested this?   China wants to do business and the Belt and Road initiative is part of that. 

drummerboy

Quote from: awkward customer on March 17, 2023, 10:57:57 AM
Quote from: drummerboy on March 16, 2023, 08:57:51 AM... prepare to take on China, the real threat, because they're certainly preparing to take us out

Why would China want to take the US out? When has China ever suggested this?   China wants to do business and the Belt and Road initiative is part of that. 

Yet they are constantly preparing and training for a strike against the US, especially our Navy.  Most likely they want to cripple our ability to defend Taiwan.  I think such an attack is unlikely as well, but the fact they are preparing for such is cause for serious alarm.
"My hope is the Father, my refuge is the Son, my protection is the Holy Spirit.  Holy Trinity, glory to You." 

awkward customer

Quote from: drummerboy on March 17, 2023, 12:49:57 PMYet they are constantly preparing and training for a strike against the US, especially our Navy.  Most likely they want to cripple our ability to defend Taiwan.  I think such an attack is unlikely as well, but the fact they are preparing for such is cause for serious alarm.

Perhaps if the US got out of China's back yard, the Chinese might take a more relaxed attitude to things.  Given how many invasions of sovereign nations the US has carried out since WW2, why wouldn't the Chinese be nervous?

King Wenceslas

No Catholic should every join the U.S. military any longer. This is no longer Ronald Reagan's America. It is a satanically butchered society. Waiting for its fall and then France will rise from its ashes to take the place of the U.S.

King Wenceslas

QuoteI think it will still be decades before that shall happen. The Belt and Road Initiative connecting China until the African continent shall first be utilized to haul the important raw materials for better military prowess of PLA and the rest of Chinese armed forces.

Russia and China are united in the destruction of the Western world.

Xi and Putin are one. Plotting the destruction of the U.S.  God will permit this because the U.S. has become Sodom and Gomorrah.

Greg

KW you are all over the map.

One minute Putin is evil and Russia is losing and the next Putin and China are the instrument of God's wrath on the USA.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Josephine87

Quote from: King Wenceslas on March 17, 2023, 01:05:32 PMNo Catholic should every join the U.S. military any longer. This is no longer Ronald Reagan's America. It is a satanically butchered society. Waiting for its fall and then France will rise from its ashes to take the place of the U.S.

I understand where you're coming from but what about the Christians who joined the army of the pagan Roman empire?
"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

Greg

All God needs to do is flood the coasts with big waves and the USA will be great again.

The people in the middle are the salt of the earth.

drummerboy

Quote from: awkward customer on March 17, 2023, 01:04:01 PM
Quote from: drummerboy on March 17, 2023, 12:49:57 PMYet they are constantly preparing and training for a strike against the US, especially our Navy.  Most likely they want to cripple our ability to defend Taiwan.  I think such an attack is unlikely as well, but the fact they are preparing for such is cause for serious alarm.

Perhaps if the US got out of China's back yard, the Chinese might take a more relaxed attitude to things.  Given how many invasions of sovereign nations the US has carried out since WW2, why wouldn't the Chinese be nervous?

But China isn't a little 2nd or 3rd world country the US or NATO can invade with impunity.  Pre WW2 colonial days they would have every right to worry, but it's a whole different world over there now.

CatholicStudyAttempt

Quote from: drummerboy on March 16, 2023, 08:57:51 AMExcept the Army of the past was at least based in a society founded, though imperfectly, on Christian principles, not the current "values" of sodomy and cross-dressing on demand.  The strength to overcome obstacles came from that.  The soy-boy who thinks he's a girl is not overcoming obstacles, sorry PC Army recruitment team, but everybody sees through your BS!  You want soldiers, than recruit soldiers,  in 3 easy steps: 1) Remove women from all combat roles and stop the queer non-sense  (I don't think women should be in uniform at all, but that won't happen soon); 2) Stop mandating dangerous experimental vaccines and using your troops as guinea pigs (and the covid jab isn't the first time); 3) Stop fighting stupid wars for the interests of globalists, and prepare to take on China, the real threat, because they're certainly preparing to take us out (to be fair this is more the government's fault though, the Army goes where its told).
I agree except concerning China, because I'm pretty sure China would defeat the USA and nuclear powers must avoid war.