Oh dear....how sad.....Young people are dying of "sudden death"

Started by MaximGun, June 09, 2022, 05:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

josh987654321

It's as if young people took an experimental injection of some sort in the recent past, not just one, but 2, 3 and maybe even 4 times all while the long term side effects remain unknown, with known serious short term side effects.

"sudden death" what a joke. Nobody dies for no reason, where is the autopsy or investigation?

The lawlessness of the west knowns no bounds. Where is the justice for those who have already died or suffered severe injuries due to the experimental jabs? or those employers and politicians who mandated an experimental product causing grievous bodily harm and death for many?

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

josh987654321

"people under the age of 40 are being urged get their hearts checked because they may be at risk of what is being called Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, or SADS."

They've identified the issue, which is their hearts and this is a known side effect from the jabs, Myocarditis and Pericarditis are possible indications of damaged heart muscle tissue which does not regenerate, the spike protein that the jabs cause the body to produce in unknown amounts and circulate through the blood stream causes clotting, which again leads back to the heart.

1. Either these people are succumbing to the damaged heart muscles due to clotting and subsequent Myocarditis or Pericarditis jab reactions or
2. The spike protein is causing clots and heart attacks due to repeated spike protein production and circulation with things like booster injections or
3. Reverse Transcription may have occurred where they are always producing toxic spike protein and as the infected cells divide, more and more cells slowly produce more and more toxic Spike Protein until they succumb to it in the form of clotting... aka heart attacks.

Those are my thoughts.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)