Russia Invades Ukraine

Started by King Wenceslas, February 23, 2022, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

No disagreement there.  You just have to look at all the mask muppets and vaccine freaks who have gone silent and slinked away.

The best reason to keep a diary is to understand how flawed one's thinking once was.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkward customer

Quote from: CatholicStudyAttempt on April 03, 2023, 10:09:17 AMI agree, but I think it's easy to say "Up there people are evil" and act like average people are good. If the average person was good and intelligent psychos couldn't rule.

This is true.  The psychopaths who rule need pyschopath wanabees to be their functionaries, to be the administrators, the prison warders, the law enforcers, the scientists, corrupt medics.

There are plenty of average people who are more than willing to be functionaries of the psychopathic system. Because the psychopathically inclined love power more than anything and there are plenty of people like that around.

There's no system which can prevent this expression of human nature becoming the dominant one. Is there anything human that doesn't become corrupt eventually?

The human race is fallen.   

CatholicStudyAttempt

Quote from: awkward customer on April 03, 2023, 10:38:08 AM
Quote from: CatholicStudyAttempt on April 03, 2023, 10:09:17 AMI agree, but I think it's easy to say "Up there people are evil" and act like average people are good. If the average person was good and intelligent psychos couldn't rule.

This is true.  The psychopaths who rule need pyschopath wanabees to be their functionaries, to be the administrators, the prison warders, the law enforcers, the sientists, corrupt medics.

There are plenty of average people who are more than willing to be functionaries of the psychopathic system. Because the psychopathically inclined love power more than anything and there are plenty of people like that around.

There's no system which can prevent this expression of human nature becoming the dominant one. Is there anything human that doesn't become corrupt eventually?

And thus we need Jesus.

awkward customer

Quote from: CatholicStudyAttempt on April 03, 2023, 10:42:38 AM

This is true.  The psychopaths who rule need pyschopath wanabees to be their functionaries, to be the administrators, the prison warders, the law enforcers, the sientists, corrupt medics.

And thus we need Jesus.

The Plantagenets had Jesus.  It didn't stop them fighting endless wars over power, status and wealth. 

You could have the most perfect, faithful society and sooner or later, the power hungry will dominate.

It's inevitable, which is why it all has to end one day. 

CatholicStudyAttempt

Quote from: awkward customer on April 03, 2023, 10:48:05 AM
Quote from: CatholicStudyAttempt on April 03, 2023, 10:42:38 AM

And thus we need Jesus.

The Plantagenets had Jesus.  It didn't stop them fighting endless wars over power, status and wealth. 

You could have the most perfect, faithful society and sooner or later, the power hungry will dominate.

It's inevitable, which is why it all has to end one day. 

IE- live like Jesus, try to obey him, etc. It's never everyone, only a minority. Outside the truly faithful normal immorality continues.

awkward customer

Quote from: Greg on April 03, 2023, 08:37:14 AM
Quote from: awkward customer on April 03, 2023, 07:32:49 AMAll empires are awful.  Maybe the US empire will be the last.

I would reckon that most Aztec peasants (if they survived smallpox), felt they were much better off under the Spanish Empire.

As long as they obeyed their Spanish masters, they went to sleep with a full belly and with no fear of being sacrificed and their head thrown down a bloody pyramid.

I don't doubt that the West Africans in young Father Lefebvre's care were pretty pleased to be under the civilised rule of white European Frenchmen rather than terrorised by the local witch doctor.

All empires are awful but some are more awful than others.

Yes, and there were tribes in Britain who welcomed the Romans with open arms for the business opportunities they offered.

I would have welcomed the Romans for their plumbing alone.

As long as no-one complained about the 1 million dead that the psychopath Julius Caesar claimed his armies had killed during the conquest of Gaul, or the 1 million taken into slavery.  There was lots of money in slavery during the Roman empire.

awkward customer

Quote from: CatholicStudyAttempt on April 03, 2023, 10:52:46 AMOutside the truly faithful normal immorality continues.

Always has and always will.

There's nothing new under the sun.

Greg

There was slavery in just about every tribe the Romans conquered before they conquered it.

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkward customer

Quote from: Greg on April 03, 2023, 01:16:26 PMThere was slavery in just about every tribe the Romans conquered before they conquered it.

There would be. Psychopaths rule.  Everywhere.  Some have better plumbing.  That's all.

Aethel

This is true.  The psychopaths who rule need pyschopath wanabees to be their functionaries, to be the administrators, the prison warders, the law enforcers, the scientists, corrupt medics.

Idk, according to OnePeterFive Jesus's mom herself is calling the Ukrainians to fight against godless Russia, in what is "true ecumenism"

https://onepeterfive.com/ukrainian-brethren-fighting-all-fronts/

You're probably a bad person if you are cynical towards the moral purity of the West's role in this war, because hey, you disagree with Jesus's mom
(/s)

Greg

Some 3rd generation Canadian who thinks he is Ukrainian.

He has probably spent less time in Ukraine than I have.

Greg

josh987654321

Quote from: Aethel on April 05, 2023, 04:53:39 PMhttps://onepeterfive.com/ukrainian-brethren-fighting-all-fronts/

You're probably a bad person if you are cynical towards the moral purity of the West's role in this war, because hey, you disagree with Jesus's mom

You should not pay any attention to such twisted nonsense. Let the blind lead the blind.

Quote"Under the veil of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Ukraine is striding towards victory," stated his Beatitude.  The Patriarch recalled that a year ago, Pope Francis consecrated Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This gesture, he added, was conformed to the wishes of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima.

Well, if they were to read the revelations from Our Lady of Fatima, they would find that Our Lady said 'Russia' specifically, so already they are talking nonsense and have not bothered to read the revelations of Our Lady of Fatima regarding the matter.

Furthermore, Sr Lucia herself later writes that the final battle will be over marriage and the family and it is clearly the western elites which have deeply desecrated and profaned this sacrament in modern times.

So on one hand they are condemning Russia whom Our Lady of Fatima specifically asks us to pray for, and then in the very next breath, they are talking about a troubling Ukrainian amendment to the constitution in regards to sodomy, which of course they will implement by hook or by crook in order to appease their western masters whom they are completely indebted to.

I will continue to wear my Brown Scapular, pray for Russia and mitigation for the western world (incl. the Ukrainian people) that have become so corrupt and lost as well as the Catholic Church which being tied to the western world, has also become deeply infected with the same corruption.

"Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Victory, Ark of the New Covenant, Our Lady of Kazan, Our Lady of Smolensk, Pray for us."

"For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

AlNg

Quote from: Greg on April 10, 2023, 11:51:43 AMhttps://www.brighteon.com/1c2550f8-48c6-46e7-9061-4b7619b6836e

Putin has a message for westerners.
He says that there were secret bio labs in Ukraine where work was done on bio weapons. Has there been any confirmation of this?

Greg

Yes, Nuland confirmed it.

Why on earth would the USA have biolabs in the Ukraine if they were not working on weapons?