Author Topic: Girls vs. boys  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Theophilus

• Korporal
  • Jesus, my Love.
  • Religion: Catholic
Girls vs. boys
« on: March 24, 2013, 04:40:39 PM »
This is a question for those of you with kids/daughters.

We have four boys and now a daughter who is nine months.  When the boys were mad/fussy they would fuss to get our attention but she is already throwing herself on the floor with sobs and screams, I guess what you would call "drama."  Is this what we can expect in the future?

If you could give me advice about raising girls, dealing with emotions, stories, I would appreciate it.  I am a woman but was raised in a household where emotions were not really allowed or talked about other than "I'm going to take you to a shrink!!"
"Only little children and those who are like them shall be admitted to the Heavenly Banquet."–St. Therese of Lisieux
"Because he hath therefore scattered you among the Gentiles, who know not him, that you may declare his wonderful works, and make them know that there is no other Almighty God besides him."

Offline Theophilus

• Korporal
  • Jesus, my Love.
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Girls vs. boys
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 04:51:56 PM »
I would also like suggestions to raise Catholic girls, I don't know how to edit a previous post just yet.
"Only little children and those who are like them shall be admitted to the Heavenly Banquet."–St. Therese of Lisieux
"Because he hath therefore scattered you among the Gentiles, who know not him, that you may declare his wonderful works, and make them know that there is no other Almighty God besides him."