Banned Members and Reasons

Started by Kaesekopf, February 13, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

This thread will document who was banned, why, and for how long. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Ben has been banned for three days for a lack of charity and forum instigation.

Quote from: Ben on February 12, 2013, 04:15:34 PM
Quote"Being anti-Jewish is not an important part of Catholicism.  It is a form of bigotry and Catholicism is much better off without it."

"Being anti-Jewish is not part of Catholicism at all.  To try to add it to Catholicism is a form of syncretism."

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3452856.0.html

You have zero credibility.

That thread highlights your fraudulence, and Vox's as well.

Every single Church Father, Doctor and Saint is anti-Jewish.

Chutzpah.

You really are a cartoon character. It mystifies me why anyone would take you seriously.

Quote from: Ben on February 12, 2013, 04:28:41 PM
She's like some ghastly character in a Dickens novel.

I'm going to be wearing diapers in a few years. Where's the charity for me?

Quote from: Ben on February 12, 2013, 08:15:54 PM
JayneK's an unconverted Pharisee. Vox is a gatekeeper. Not a coincidence that she's Vox's new soul sister.

No way someone could travel in trad Catholic circles as long as she has and not know such basic things about the Faith.

Quote from: Ben on February 12, 2013, 10:20:19 AM
I think of JayneK when I read the bolded part below:

The host finds that its mortgages are held by Jewish bankers, its children are being taught by Jewish teachers, its government is being administered by Jewish "advisors" or "consultants", who, even if they hold no elective or appointive office, still make the important decisions. They turn for solace to their religion, and they find that Jewish converts, aided by appropriate gifts of money, have entered into the offices of their denominations, and have risen rapidly until the religious beliefs are altered to embrace all of the tenets of the parasitic community of Jews. What, then, does the gentile host have left? The seemingly inevitable doom of being slowly bled to death, after which the parasites will leave the body of their victim and seek another host.

Though convert should be in quotes. I would think conversions are null and void if the convert doesn't understand what they're converting to, or if they know but seek to undermine those teachings they don't like once a member.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Der Kaiser has been banned for three days for a lack of charity and attacking others.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 15, 2013, 09:40:03 AM
Anyone remember Baskerville? What a great guy he was. That was me.

Yup Banned Twice. First when the guy was still in charge Vox's ex husband for making fun of some asinine thing the pope did. Then after the Night of the Long Knives when all the crap went down with someone saying she was someone else that was dying or something( I was gone so I never really found out) everyones ban was lifted so I came back late summer of 2011. I got in a fight with that femnazi Lolanthe and was banned. Though she started the name calling(sorry but if a woman wants to pretend she is a man she is gonna get treated like one I don't play that cake and eat it too game with femtards) I went back this late winter under a different name got in a fight of words with the biggest prick on the internet Dr Bombay and got banned. Funny though I see the good doc(proctologist?)is still there. I asked to have my account deleted but got banned. When I first went there around 08 it was a pretty good place. Now its a psych ward.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 15, 2013, 04:41:48 PM
No not at all. I was being nice by not stating what I really think of her. The only other thing to call her was her other name on the forum "The malignant hag"

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 15, 2013, 04:44:00 PM
Then why did she see evil men everywhere she went. Just about every post she had to say something about horrible guys and how everything is mens fault.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 15, 2013, 04:46:47 PM
This is all I am going to say on the subject of Iolanthe. She was a little twirp and I no longer have to worry about her.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 15, 2013, 08:32:42 PM
Don't preach to me about class. That little cry baby had more than enough time to defend herself. And like I said before she could dish it out but not take it. She would act like a big tough girl and then when she would start losing an argument it was all because of evil men. She would always bring up how evil men are then whenever a guy would defend men she would hide behind the cloak of femininity saying how we were being mean to her and bitch to the Grand Dictator Vox. She was like the angry feminist who hates men but cries to her bra burning group that chivalry is dead. I was not the only one College Catholic among many others had huge problems with her.

Kaesekopf

Gottmitunsalex has been banned for one day because of an offensive post.

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on February 15, 2013, 10:36:40 PM
I got here late.
I was going to post a video, apt for the previous discussion.
I'll just leave it at this.

Kaesekopf

Melkite is banned for three days for disrespect and lack of charity towards St. Pius X, Trad-bashing, and generally trolling.

Quote from: Melkite on February 16, 2013, 01:43:14 PM
Apparently, Pope St. Pius X wasn't familiar with the principle of 'just because you say it's so doesn't mean it is so.'  The testimony of the early church clearly does not agree with Pius X's understanding of it.

Quote from: Melkite on February 16, 2013, 04:46:12 PMWell, the nice thing about it is, you don't have to take my word or his for it.  You can look and find it for yourself.  There clearly is no unanimous support for the idea of an ultramontanist papacy.  It's interesting, you can even find passages from the same father either professing or rejecting papal monarchy depending on whether he was at odds with the pope at a given moment (I.e., purely subjectively on the father's part in either respect).

Given the amount of time he apparently spent in studying it, did he ever acknowledge that the history does not paint a picture of papal supposrt so unanimously as he would like?  If he never mentioned it, then he was either dishonest, or not as well-read as you believe.  Which one is worse?

Quote from: Melkite on February 16, 2013, 04:54:05 PMWell, of course one would warn against trying to go back before the medieval church if the medieval church was clearly at odds with the apostolic church!   :toth:

While I agree that one shouldn't try to relive the apostolic church purely for the sake of being apostolic, it certainly is not irrelevant and is worthy of study that the early church and the medieval latin church are quite different on many things.  Frankly, I'm a little surprised to see someone who is presumably trying to preserve Latin traditions, at least in part, for the sake of tradition, arguing against a tradition that precedes even it.  It reinforces the idea that the modern trad movement is in many ways merely a medieval fan club, and it makes your point above less credible.

Kaesekopf

Erin gets a day ban for lack of charity.

Quote from: erin is nice on March 03, 2013, 07:35:58 AM
THIS! We have to remember that there are a lot of very intense hormonal changes immediately after giving birth, and it is not an appropriate time to make such a huge decision. Most women suffer some level of post-partum depression, how can they decide to give up their babies in that state?

I honestly don't care about "fairness" to adoptive parents. They should stop acting like they have the right to someone else's child just because they think she is "unfit".

Or is it more for the fit, less for the unfit, OCLF?

Quote from: erin is nice on March 05, 2013, 06:27:41 AM
Obviously the foster care process needs to be changed. I think everyone can agree on that.

I disagree with your belief that material wealth is important in determining whether one would be a good mother. There are plenty of married couples with "no money, and no prospects"-- should they give up their babies to "better" families too?

I understand that you are upset because you feel like these women don't deserve children, and you do deserve a child (because you have been oh so good), but in the words of Clint Eastwood-- deserves got nothin' to do with it.

Kaesekopf

Kaesekopf

Silvia, don't come on this forum, start aggressively attacking people, and then (to top it off!) attack a mod!  Enjoy a two week vacation.  If you've cooled off by then, you're welcome to come and discuss things civilly. 

Quote from: silvia on March 22, 2013, 07:37:39 PM
So are you. And also she is self righteous. And I can attest that you both are simply ignorant if you consider American "poor" to be poor.

Neither of you does know what poverty is.

not having the newest iPad is not poverty.

Quote from: silvia on March 22, 2013, 07:53:00 PM
maybe address your "valuable" recommendations first to yourself?

the advocate of "poor" stichmom was HIMSELF the one whose words were criticized by her  - read the posts and pay attention which words she highlighted as "GOP attitude":LOL:

Kaesekopf

Vetus Ordo is banned for mocking and attacking traditional Catholicism.  This ban will last indefinitely, until he can change his posting style and approach to debate/discussion on this forum.

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 07, 2013, 12:59:36 AM
Some people might disagree with that.

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 07, 2013, 02:57:23 AM
Quote from: Bonaventure on March 07, 2013, 01:17:24 AM
Any promotion of Jansenism and you're gone.

I just said, en passant, that some people might disagree with the popular proposition put forward by OCLittleFlower.

You don't need to get that excited, Bonaventure.

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 04, 2013, 11:37:44 PM
Quote from: Greg on March 02, 2013, 04:32:01 PM
What precedent is there for Catholics to set up their own lay apostolates and publicly preach what the faith is an isn't, including criticising priests and bishops, without any mandate to do so from the official church?

None, if you consider the traditional Roman Catholic model.

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 14, 2013, 11:03:50 PM
I thought Protestantism was the religion that required literacy on the part of the lay faithful. Isn't it ironic how things seem to have turned around? Catholicism could very well dispense with these things and that's why it was more successful when it came to evangelisation. At least, that was Someone's theory as far as I can remember it. He can correct me if I remember it wrongly.

In my opinion, if there's something that the internet has brought anew is a sense of unprecedented scrutiny on the actions of the Roman ecclesiastical hierarchy, and of any religious or political institution for that matter.

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 14, 2013, 11:20:37 PM
Quote from: Mithrandylan on March 14, 2013, 11:13:04 PM
I am not saying the internet has replaced the magesterium or anything near that.  I am simply saying that it is a wonderful tool delegated to these times to aid the faithful when they may not have recourse to a traditional and orthodox priest.

The minute one's faith is formed and nourished by the information one reads on the internet; be it e-books, apologetic sites, trad reviews, forums, etc.; one has essentially replaced the bishop and the priest with lay teachers. The clergy has been reduced to a sacrament provider: when it comes to convictions of faith, one has recourse to one's reading material and private judgement.

It's just a curious turn of events.

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 20, 2013, 10:39:50 PM
All of this, of course, is bad news for traditional Catholicism. Perhaps a wake up call, who knows?

In any case, it's nothing unexpected. Restoring the pre-Vatican II church is more of a chimera of a few devoted faithful than the actual reality as it is.

Kaesekopf

erin is nice is banned for 3 days for uncharitable comments and personal attacks. 

Quote from: erin is nice on March 22, 2013, 12:37:22 PM
It would depend on if there were kids who needed someone at home, wouldn't it? I don't have a problem with a dad staying home with kids, I just think it's important for one parent to be there for them.

But if there are no kids in the picture, I think it's ridiculous for a woman to stay home and 'play house'. So lazy!

Quote from: erin is nice on March 22, 2013, 02:16:15 PM
Hey, if you have found someone willing to support you while you play Julia Child and "work on your novel", more power to you  :lol:

Penelope

Alphonsus Jr is given a seven day ban for lack of charity and his attacks on women.

Quote from: Alphonsus Jr. on April 11, 2013, 11:08:59 AM
Quote from: Petertherock on April 11, 2013, 09:07:48 AM
Some of the posts here remind me of people that think it's OK to rape a woman or at least that the rape is excusable because she was dressed like that.

Not at all. We're simply not surprised that when a deer presents herself to a wolf pack as prey, she gets treated accordingly. More than ever, the world is populated by many wolves inflamed with lust at every moment. Thus we're not surprised when those who present themselves to the world as nickel strumpets are treated accordingly. We wish it didn't happen, but we're not surprised when it does.

Quote from: Alphonsus Jr. on April 11, 2013, 10:29:26 AM
Quote from: RealJayneK on April 11, 2013, 07:21:45 AM
Given the statistics, the odds are very high that some of the people reading your words here are overweight.  So you are "around" people who could take your rude term personally and be hurt or offended by it. 

True. And they're just going to have to live with it. Contrary to today's processing, worse things happen than being offended. Speaking of today's processing, reject the Outrage Imperative.

Quote from: RealJayneK on April 11, 2013, 07:21:45 AM
A traditional idea that I would like to see revived is that men guard their speech in mixed company.  There was a time when a gentleman made an effort to speak politely around ladies.  Nobody called it 'Orwellian processing".  It was just good manners.

Another excellent traditional idea for revival involves women knowing their place, which generally excludes their participation in debate or appointment of themselves as cops. Reminder: Reject the Outrage Imperative. The measure of your shock at that statement is a measure of your processing.

Rest assured, Jayne K, the more you and any other women here try to police me, the more "offensive" I'll get. You've stepped into the arena and shall be treated accordingly.

Quote from: Alphonsus Jr. on April 11, 2013, 12:06:48 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on April 11, 2013, 12:01:21 PM
Women are allowed to post here and men are allowed to disagree with them so long as they treat them in a gentlemanly manner. 

Let me see if I've got this straight. Women, while engaging in the distinctly masculine activity of public debate, are yet to be treated chivalrously. In other words, even here we're to act in accord with modern schizophrenia. Okey dokey. I'll henceforth do my best.

Quote from: Alphonsus Jr. on April 11, 2013, 11:19:29 AM
Ladies, public debate is a distinctly manly activity. Infinite support could be provided for this assertion, chief among it being the example of the women of the NT.

Yet you've chosen to enter this arena. I, for one, shall treat you accordingly: as men.

Offended? The measure of your offense is the measure of your processing by this age.

Kaesekopf

Alphonsus Jr has received a permanent ban.  This ban will never be revoked.  Reason for ban:  Forum instigation, antagonizing the forum moderation and administration.

Kaesekopf

Der Kaiser is banned for fourteen days for lack of charity.

Quote from: Der Kaiser on May 03, 2013, 07:19:34 PM
Jayne is a jew convert she still has talmudic baggage so she is going to get her panties in a twist when she sees anything German. Back when I was on the "septic tank" she got all mushugana about GMA's name because of the Gott mitt uns being used by Germans. I tried to explain to her that my grandparents used to have a painting of The Sacred heart that said Gott Mitt Uns on it that was painted in 1795 (remember that jayne) and it was just a common greeting in Bavaria. She went silent after that. Ignore here P.C. ADL crying.

Kaesekopf

Older Salt is banned for three (3) days for trolling.

Quote from: Older Salt on May 08, 2013, 09:19:28 AM
A great quote from a good kind and wise man:

"If and this is a big IF, certain churchmen are heretics as you say with modernism, the Church is not. There will always be churchmen that are wrong, wrong, wrong. That is no reason for leaving the Church and sede is and the SSPX is poised to follow. In the time of Arius and all of you love to throw that around, saying this is the same,  the faithful did not leave, the fight was between the hierarchy. Get over yourself, you ain't special with inspiration from the Holy Ghost. Most important stop trolling for converts !"

Quote from: Older Salt on May 11, 2013, 05:24:45 AM
I have said nothing untruthful.

If someone wants to close their ears and say lalalalalalala, I can't hear you! That is their free will.

Truth is Truth whether you believe it or not.

Quote from: Older Salt on May 17, 2013, 06:48:49 AM
I was also referring to an SSPX priest I know of who consistently omits two of the rubrics of the Mass.

Is this a sin?

Quote from: Older Salt on May 16, 2013, 07:13:13 AM
If a priest, for whatever reason, offers a Mass illicitly is it an objective mortal or venial sin?

Older Salt is reminded to read the Preamble of SD's Forum Rules, especially this part:

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 26, 2012, 10:50:46 PM
Suscipe Domine is a traditional Catholic forum. The "party line," as it were, is that of the Society of St. Pius X.

Kaesekopf

Poche is banned for three (3) days for trolling.

Quote from: poche on May 09, 2013, 01:03:03 AM
That is a question of discipline. Particular for today. If a cleric is tried for major misbehaviour what is the worst thing that can happen to him according to Canon Law? Excommunication? Involuntary Laicization? The church cannot put him in jail. As time and circumstances change sometimes the discipline has to change.

Quote from: poche on May 14, 2013, 11:34:12 PM
Quote from: Charlemagne on May 14, 2013, 10:17:20 PM
Quote from: VeraeFidei on May 14, 2013, 09:56:40 PM
This ecumenical garbage is nauseating.

Modernists hijacked the word "ecumenism" just as sodomites hijacked "gay." Before VII, "ecumensim" meant the return of heretics and schismatics to the Faith. I think "syncretism" is much more appropriate.
I think you are being unfair. It is exponentially more difficult to have the return of anybody to the Catholic Faith if your starting point is one of hostility.

Quote from: poche on May 18, 2013, 03:16:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I understand that there was quite a bit of disension in the SSPX when it was revealed that there might be an arrangement with the Vatcan. But now that there is not going to be a deal, why all the bickering? Why this affair with Bishop Williamson? Why the formation of a new organization called the SSPX SO? Why the animosity between the SSPX and the SSPX SO if the SSPX is not going to have an arrangement? Why this situation of denial of Holy Communion because of a preference for or a percieved preferenne for SSPX SO?