Whos banned from Fisheaters?

Started by trentcath, February 08, 2013, 05:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petertherock

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 30, 2013, 08:09:11 AM
They just Banned Peter the Rock.....it was for calling 911 truthers nutjobs all the time. I agreed with this one...but why now..... Anyway I have yet to be banned....I have not changed anything about my topics or style....(and I reported IMPY for the faghag comment in the thread Mike mac was mentioning)...and I havent given a nickle....Im not sure what the big deal is if I still post there....its not a part of the holy office..its just an odd duck forum that has Trad forum topics (even if those topics get twisted to the left). SD is the real deal and interesting ...FE is....hmmm....just interesting..to me.

I didn't see this post before I posted mine! So everyone knows why I got banned which is cool. I also got warned and threatened with a ban every time I posted anything against gays. I would get threatened if I used terms like Sods, fags, homos, or anything Vox thought was the least bit derogatory against homosexuals. 
Darryl
Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

"Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ." -St. Athanasius

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Petertherock on March 30, 2013, 01:18:33 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 30, 2013, 08:09:11 AM
They just Banned Peter the Rock.....it was for calling 911 truthers nutjobs all the time. I agreed with this one...but why now..... Anyway I have yet to be banned....I have not changed anything about my topics or style....(and I reported IMPY for the faghag comment in the thread Mike mac was mentioning)...and I havent given a nickle....Im not sure what the big deal is if I still post there....its not a part of the holy office..its just an odd duck forum that has Trad forum topics (even if those topics get twisted to the left). SD is the real deal and interesting ...FE is....hmmm....just interesting..to me.

I didn't see this post before I posted mine! So everyone knows why I got banned which is cool. I also got warned and threatened with a ban every time I posted anything against gays. I would get threatened if I used terms like Sods, fags, homos, or anything Vox thought was the least bit derogatory against homosexuals.
Those are not derogatory terms. They are quite normal and very apt terms to describe publicly active sodomites.

Oh, as per the 9/11 truther bashing, nobody's perfect.

Welcome to SD.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

FaithByProxy

Quote from: Petertherock on March 30, 2013, 01:18:33 PM
I also got warned and threatened with a ban every time I posted anything against gays.

Ugh. The most baffling part of all this is that she CREATED FishEaters! That site helped me so much when I was first coming to Tradition - I have no clue how Vox went from the woman who wrote the extremely helpful and faithful pages of the main FishEaters site to the person who thinks that we should all just cuddle. It's totally bizarre.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

Mithrandylan

This thread has mysteriously gone back in the direction that it was just steered away from
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

KumbayaDominumMeum

Howdyy PTR. Why don't you explain to us how 19 guys with box cutters got the entire US Air Force to stand down for hours while New York and Washington were under attack, not to mention making Building 7 drop into its own footprint exactly like a controlled demolition when it wasn't even hit?

Kaesekopf

Quote from: KumbayaDominumMeum on March 30, 2013, 01:57:32 PM
Howdyy PTR. Why don't you explain to us how 19 guys with box cutters got the entire US Air Force to stand down for hours while New York and Washington were under attack, not to mention making Building 7 drop into its own footprint exactly like a controlled demolition when it wasn't even hit?

This is off-topic.  :(  lol.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

KumbayaDominumMeum

Sorry everybody, couldn't resist. Please ignore me and carry on with discussing getting banned from Fisheaters.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: KumbayaDominumMeum on March 30, 2013, 02:01:04 PM
Sorry everybody, couldn't resist. Please ignore me and carry on with discussing getting banned from Fisheaters.

lol.  We still love you.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

FaithByProxy

Quote from: Mithrandylan on March 30, 2013, 01:46:54 PM
This thread has mysteriously gone back in the direction that it was just steered away from

Err...sorry? I was a legitimate question. I'll just leave it, then.

Edit: *sincere* question, I should say. I didn't read the whole thread, so I didn't know that this was a taboo thing.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

Mithrandylan

Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

tmw89

Quote from: FaithByProxy on March 30, 2013, 02:10:51 PM

Edit: *sincere* question, I should say. I didn't read the whole thread, so I didn't know that this was a taboo thing.

Eh, this thread has more or less attempted to nullify Forum Rule #17... but given how new the place is and the current events, it appears all's well...

...for now.

:)
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Kaesekopf

You were a legitimate question?  o.O

Spooky

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 30, 2013, 02:24:47 PM

You were a legitimate question?  o.O

Better than illegitimate!  :rofl:

Petertherock

Quote from: KumbayaDominumMeum on March 30, 2013, 01:57:32 PM

While I don't want to derail this thread, I will point you over here and that will explain everything... http://www.debunking911.com/

Here is a little bit on building 7...

Update:

Structure Magazine explains one probable cause of the WTC 7 collapse. "Single Point of Failure: How the Loss of One Column May Have Led to the Collapse of WTC 7"

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

Conspiracy theorists say World Trade Center 7 is the best proof for controlled demolition because it wasn't hit by airliners and only had a few fires. They also claim that there was a confession from the building owner who said he "pulled" it. But this is deceptive because while building 7 wasn't hit by an airliner, it was hit by the large perimeter columns of the Tower collapse. It was 400 ft away but the towers were more than 1300 ft tall. As the tower peeled open, it easily tilted over to reach building 7. Below is evidence showing that conspiracy theorists are wrong.

As you can see from the graphic below, all the buildings just as far away from both towers as WTC7 were hit. The others were either very short buildings which didn't have to support a massive load above or had no fire. Only Building 7 had unfought fires and the massive load of 40 stories above them.

Update:

The second paragraph above has been challenged by conspiracy theorists. For more information on this and a rebuttal read the update around the middle of the page.

Below is a photo of the Bankers Trust building.

As you can see, the building never caught fire so it was never in any danger of collapse. It also was constructed differently, with a web column design. The interior columns were not pushed out to the perimeter.

Note the WTC columns laid out as if there were a path to the building. There are no concrete slabs attached to columns. This is yet another example of pancaking. With the floors pancaking straight down, the perimeter walls were free to lean over in tall sections before breaking off and coming down. That's what gave them distance.

So we know the building should have been hit given the debris field above. But what of the damage to the building? Conspiracy sites say there were small fires. And what of Silverstein's comments in the PBS special? He used the term "Pull" to describe a decision made. Conspiracy theorists say "Pull" is a term used by demolition experts. This is one of those many half truths conspiracy theorists use to convince the ignorant. "Pull" is used when they "Pull" a building away from another with cables during demolition.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1uxlrcQL5Dk[/yt]

Excerpts from Mark Roberts excellent piece "World Trade Center Building 7 and the Lies of the 9/11 "Truth Movement"

Yes, that worker certainly does say they're getting ready to "pull" building six. Then we have a quote from Luis Mendes, from the NYC Department of Design and Construction:

"We had to be very careful about how we demolished building 6. We were worried about building 6 coming down and damaging the slurry walls, so we wanted that particular building to fall within a certain area."

Interesting. They needed to be sure that building 6 came down in a "controlled" way. But wait a second: the video clip that Alex Jones presents – the clip that's shown on all the conspiracist websites –ends abruptly at this point. Huh? Where's the money shot? Why'd they cut it there?

Here's why:

Because the following scene shows how building 6 was "pulled": with cables attached to the hydraulic arms of four excavators, not with explosive charges.

"We've got the cables attached in four different locations going up. Now they're pulling the building to the north. It's not every day you try to pull down a eight story building with cables."

Narrator Kevin Spacey: "The use of explosives to demolish World Trade Centers 4, 5 and 6 was rejected for fear workers would risk their lives entering buildings to set the charges."

Why do they pull that part of the documentary out of the conspiracy story? This is yet another example of outright deception by the so called "truth" movement and its leaders like Alex Jones. They draw their stories around the truth like a child drawing around their hand.

However, was the fire more severe than conspiracy theorists let on and was Silverstein's quote taken out of context? The two are related and are explored below.

The above photo is very different than the photos you usually see on conspiracy sites.

More at the link above...I will be happy to go in depth if there is another topic for this but this is enough here.

Darryl
Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

"Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ." -St. Athanasius

Mithrandylan

A 'Who's banned from FE' thread has officially become a 'who did 911?' thread.

#onlyonSD
Ps 135