Whos banned from Fisheaters?

Started by trentcath, February 08, 2013, 05:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 27, 2013, 06:20:25 PM
Im not saying shes a devoted trad...i think shes feminist in many ways....Im saying shes got a tiger by the tail.
Sort of, but she is the tiger's owner.
What happened in the Church happened to the other forum.
Liberalism seeped in. Nuff said.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

tmw89

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on March 27, 2013, 06:23:20 PM

I was tempted to make a comparison like that, myself... only, more like any Trad org that "reconciles" with Rome, a la poor Campos...
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on March 27, 2013, 06:23:20 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 27, 2013, 06:20:25 PM
Im not saying shes a devoted trad...i think shes feminist in many ways....Im saying shes got a tiger by the tail.
Sort of, but she is the tiger's owner.
Ya but its just a forum and shes just a woman. The entire Church hasnt been able to keep it out...how do you expect some opinionated Italian broad whos basically a good person but all alone to handle the onslought? I think shes a confused woman makeing the best decisions she can....and they arent good ones. If she gave me one week to do a purge it be a better forum almost immediatly
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Bonaventure

According to the "Resistance," it even happened to the SSPX!
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Penelope

Why the lot of you are giving Tracy so much attention here is beyond me.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Penelope on March 27, 2013, 06:34:26 PM
Aww sorry honey you want some? :-*

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Penelope

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 27, 2013, 06:37:45 PM
Quote from: Penelope on March 27, 2013, 06:34:26 PM
Aww sorry honey you want some? :-*

Not even a little bit, old man.

voxxpopulisuxx

oww...be kind young lady. Im not that old.

911!

Mithrandylan

There's no merit in discussing different persons and what we do or don't think of them here.  What we know is that FE has become (or maybe already was) a breeding ground of trad-lite neocathism.  That is enough.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

KumbayaDominumMeum

I've never been banned anywhere except once briefly from AQ around 2005. I finally left them before getting banned permanently when the reign of terror began against critics of Bishop Fellay's deal with  Rome. (I'm an unabashed supporter of Bishop Williamson.) I've only posted on FE a few times; don't seem to have much in common with the folks over there. These days I usually post on IA or CI, although I don't feel entirely at home on either one. I like the enforcement of civility here, but I haven't been around long enough to really get a sense of the place (just discovered it today).

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Mithrandylan on March 27, 2013, 06:42:56 PM
There's no merit in discussing different persons and what we do or don't think of them here.  What we know is that FE has become (or maybe already was) a breeding ground of trad-lite neocathism.  That is enough.
Its not enough to wish ill come to the woman

911!

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: KumbayaDominumMeum on March 27, 2013, 06:49:10 PM
I've never been banned anywhere except once briefly from AQ around 2005. I finally left them before getting banned permanently when the reign or terror began against critics of Bishop Fellay's deal with  Rome. (I'm an unabashed supporter of Bishop Williamson.) I've only posted on FE a few times; don't seem to have much in common with the folks over there. These days I usually post on IA or CI, although I don't feel entirely at home on either one. I like the enforcement of civility here, but I haven't been around long enough to really get a sense of the place (just discovered it today).
welcome...you will get more braincells repaired here than any other site on the wwweb

911!

tmw89

Quote from: KumbayaDominumMeum on March 27, 2013, 06:49:10 PM
I've never been banned anywhere except once briefly from AQ around 2005. I finally left them before getting banned permanently when the reign or terror began against critics of Bishop Fellay's deal with  Rome. (I'm an unabashed supporter of Bishop Williamson.)

Yes, I think you'll do just fine here...
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

KumbayaDominumMeum

Whew! I may have actually done something right!

mikemac

Something was said in that long "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread in the other forum that explains some of the irregularities of the owner.  You know that thread that should have turned into a thread to inform good young men that are discerning the priesthood what seminaries they could go to where they wouldn't be harassed by homosexuals.  But instead right from the first reply it got turned into a thread for a few guys with same sex attraction to "come out" and be loud and proud just like the gay pride movement.  And those that "came out" were coddled, encouraged and put up on a pedestal by the owner and a "former" gay rights activist (she knows who she is cause she has posted in this very thread).  Well in that same long "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread, where just about everyone was disagreeing with the owner and the "former" gay rights activist the owner "came out" herself to say that she has a bipolar disorder.  I feel sorry for her.  But that clearly is not a traditional Catholic forum anymore.  In fact after that thread and a couple of others I don't think that forum should even be using the name Catholic in it's title.

That "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread was clearly wrong.  If the "former" gay rights activist, who I'm sure will be reading this still does not agree that thread was wrong then we need to start another thread about it in this forum.  I had more members PMing me agreeing with what I said in that thread than any other thread in the few years that I was a member of that forum.  So I joined this forum, prepared a long letter to the owner (that I still have) that I was going to post in the "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread then I was going to say good by to that forum.  But I decided against it.

Within a week the same member that twisted how that long "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread ran to his own benefit, Impytwiddler (or what ever his handle was) posted a homosexual innuendo in another thread.  So I called him out on it.  He replied by slandering the Blessed Virgin Mary's title the Queen of Canada, which I had in my avatar, the same one that I'm using here.  By this time I am fed up to the ears.  Someone had already mentioned in this thread that the owner likes to start provocative threads, and it was a provocative thread even before twiddler's remark.  So I replied to twiddler saying that first he comes out loud and proud, then he posts a homosexual innuendo and then he slanders the Mother of God's title, the Queen of Canada.  Because it was a provocative thread I also quoted what the owner had said in the "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread about a forum would die without controversy.  Makes you wonder whether she is just running the forum for money.  I finished off my post to twiddler by asking the owner if she had raised the lavender flag over her forum and if she has I didn't care if she banned me.

The last post in that thread that night was by twiddler calling per_passionem_eius a fag hag right in the forum when she had also tried to defend Our Lady's honor after twiddler slandered Mary's title the Queen of Canada.  I woke up the next morning with an e-mail PM from twiddler telling me to f*** off.  And I was banned from using the forum.

So to be honest I hope she runs out of money to keep that forum going.  Obviously she is not in the right mental state to be operating that forum anyway.  It's not a traditional Catholic forum anymore.  And she shouldn't even be using Catholic in the name of the forum with what's been going on there lately.

I read the user agreement when I registered to this forum.  So I was hesitant about posting any of this.  But after reading this whole thread I decided to.  I hope it doesn't get me banned from this forum too, but if it does so be it.  You might note that I didn't name names, other than twiddler who should be disgraced anyway.  It would be interesting to know what is beside my name over at the other forum for the reason why I was banned.

Quote from: tmw89 on February 10, 2013, 06:38:03 PM
All in favor of an anti-mini-modding amendment to the Forum Rules, please let me know by replying "Ay!" to this post.  Thanks.

I'm a little late but ... "Ay!".

I take it that RealJayneK is JayneK over at that other forum.

Yeah, double "Ay!".
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source