Whos banned from Fisheaters?

Started by trentcath, February 08, 2013, 05:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trentcath

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on February 10, 2013, 07:11:21 PM
Quote from: Ben on February 10, 2013, 07:08:22 PM
Quote from: tmw89 on February 10, 2013, 06:10:02 PM
Bombay, of course, enjoys full immunity to say whatever he wants to whomever he wants. Need I remind anyone about his screed against VoxPop, instructing him to commit an unnatural vice on someone and then blow his own brains out?

Wow, I missed that one.
it wasnt blow MY brians out but that MY SON SHOULD...no ban for that

How disgusting! why the immunity for dr bombaby?

Ben

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 07:16:04 PM
Bombay, of course, enjoys full immunity to say whatever he wants to whomever he wants. Need I remind anyone about his screed against VoxPop, instructing him to commit an unnatural vice on someone and then blow his own brains out?

Wow, I missed that one.

He's her male feminist enabler. Her white knight.

trentcath

Quote from: RealJayneK on February 10, 2013, 07:01:45 PM
Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 06:39:04 PM
Why are you here? and why are you on this thread? are you looking to get banned so you can complain about it?

I am on SD because I am curious about its fate.  My first post in this thread was for the purpose of expressing my appreciation for gentlemanly behaviour of Southpaw Link.  My second post was a compliment to Gottmituns Alex. Now it is a back and forth exchange in which I am responding to others.  I am not trying to get banned and I would not complain if I did.

Well if you can't deal with genuine complaints, its best you leave (the thread).

Gottmitunsalex

Wow, I missed that one.
Whoah. Gee whiz!
I'm glad I left when I did. Sorry you had to go through that Voxx.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

trentcath

Quote from: Ben on February 10, 2013, 07:17:03 PM

Wow, I missed that one.

He's her male feminist enabler. Her white knight.

huh?

Archer

Quote from: tmw89 on February 10, 2013, 06:38:03 PM
All in favor of an anti-mini-modding amendment to the Forum Rules, please let me know by replying "Ay!" to this post.  Thanks.

Aye.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

tmw89

Wow, I missed that one.

Yep, Bombay said that repulsive stuff, yet this is only under YOUR name:

"Banned for name-calling, rudeness, and general smartassery"
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

trentcath

Quote from: tmw89 on February 10, 2013, 07:19:15 PM

Wow, I missed that one.

Yep, Bombay said that repulsive stuff, yet this is only under YOUR name:

"Banned for name-calling, rudeness, and general smartassery"

I am trying to get unbanned, at least to get my PM's, we'll see if Vox can do that for me, if not well i'll have lost my faith in FE.

Archer

I am on SD because I am curious about its fate.

Interesting.  Not to contribute postively or add meaningful content? If you're here just to see if SD will fail (reading between the lines) that's not a very honorable thing to do. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

tmw89

Quote from: Archer on February 10, 2013, 07:21:59 PM

Interesting.  Not to contribute postively or add meaningful content? If you're here just to see if SD will fail (reading between the lines) that's not a very honorable thing to do.

Ladies and gentlemen... that's what I'd call a conversational check-mate.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

trentcath

But back  to the point of the thread, who else got banned from fisheaters in the 'great purge' or whatever it was?

dymphna17

Can we please not let SD become the Jayne K show 2.0?  Or in other words, AYE!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: tmw89 on February 10, 2013, 07:23:02 PM
Quote from: Archer on February 10, 2013, 07:21:59 PM

Ladies and gentlemen... that's what I'd call a conversational check-mate.

Easy to do when one opponent is playing checkers.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Ben

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 07:23:39 PM
But back  to the point of the thread, who else got banned from fisheaters in the 'great purge' or whatever it was?
Gerard

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 07:23:39 PM
Hawaii5-0
He is a legend in the trad community. 

http://www.sspx.org/diocesan_dialogues/honolulu_&_hawaii6.htm
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin