Author Topic: Whos banned from Fisheaters?  (Read 118340 times)

Offline CoolCat

• Wachtmeister
  • Sorry, but I'm a Papist.
    • Legitimacy
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Whos banned from Fisheaters?
« Reply #330 on: April 01, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »
Here are some more sins for you to consider Heinie...From the same link as above...

Fifth Commandment: Thou shalt not kill.

Have I procured, desired, or hastened the death or bodily injury of anyone?
Have I borne hatred?
Have I oppressed anyone?
Have I desired revenge?
Have I caused enmity between others?
Have I quarreled or fought with anyone?
Have I wished evil on anyone?
Have I intended or attempted to injure or mistreat others?
Is there anyone with whom I refuse to speak, or against whom I bear a grudge?
Have I taken pleasure in anyone’s misfortunes?
Have I been jealous or envious of anyone?
Have I had or attempted to have an abortion or counseled anyone else to do so?
Have I mutilated my body unnecessarily in any way?
Have I entertained thoughts of suicide, desired to commit suicide or attempted suicide?
Have I become drunk, used illicit drugs?
Have I overeaten or do I neglect to eat properly, i.e., nutritious foods?
Have I failed to correct in Charity?
Have I harmed anyone’s soul, especially children, by giving scandal through bad example?
Have I harmed my own soul by intentionally and without necessity exposing it to temptations, e.g.: bad TV, bad music, beaches, etc.

Eighth Commandment: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Have I lied about anyone (calumny)?
Have my lies caused them any material or spiritual harm?
Have I rashly judged anyone (i.e. believed firmly, without sufficient evidence, that they are guilty of some moral defect or crime)?
Have I injured the good name of another by revealing true but hidden faults (detraction)?
Have I disclosed another´s sins?
Have I been guilty of talebearing, (i.e. reporting something unfavorable said of someone by another so as to create enmity between them)?
Have I lent an ear to or encouraged the spreading of scandal about my neighbor?
Have I taken false oaths or signed false documents?
Am I, without necessity, critical, negative or ever uncharitable in my talk?
Have I flattered others?

Again, I know I have the same and other faults. I go to confession weekly and sometimes more often because of these struggles. Just reflect on these and do what you need to save your own soul as well as to not scandalize me and others.

Well, most of us followed the third commandment of the Church and partook in receiving Holy communion yesterday. So we went to confession.  But thank you for the reminder.

Have a Blessed Easter.

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2013, 02:18:20 PM »
What?  No.  Stop fighting.  I am in a joyous, cheerful mood, albeit very tired.   

Don't ruin it.  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline erin is nice

• snitches get stitches
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #332 on: April 01, 2013, 02:23:55 PM »

But fighting is fun...........................

Offline Petertherock

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #333 on: April 01, 2013, 02:41:43 PM »

But fighting is fun...........................

Sure is!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Darryl
Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

"Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ." -St. Athanasius

Offline Jayne

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • Comic Sans Frontières
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #334 on: April 01, 2013, 04:55:13 PM »
Jayne seeing you are still a member of that forum maybe you'd want to report IMPY for doing this too?  ;D

There is no point reporting it since that has already been done.  I did send him a PM to say that I thought some of his comments were out of line.  On the other hand, I can understand why he would be angry enough to write things that cross the line.

Well Jayne it was at least good that you sent IMPY a PM saying that you thought his comments were out of line.

But you can understand why IMPY would be angry?  Jayne how can you possibly justify Impy slandering the Mother of God's title, the Queen of Canada because I called him out for posting a homosexual innuendo?  And Jayne how can you possibly justify Impy trying to reverse things by calling me a repressed homosexual?  That's an old worn out ploy that homosexuals use to try to reverse their obvious guilt.  Jayne how can you possibly justify Impy calling per_passionem_eius a fag hag when she tried to defend Mary's honor when IMPY slandered the Mother of God's title, the Queen of Canada?  And Jayne  how can you possibly justify Impy calling per_passionem_eius a fag hag when she told IMPY that he was going into attack mode because he has no defense for posting a homosexual innuendo?  You can understand why IMPY would be angry?  I can't believe this.  You are being ridiculous Jayne.

I do not justify those things.  They were wrong.  I can still understand why he did it.  (Although I am not sure the comment you identified as homosexual innuendo was that.  I thought it was just more heterosexual innuendo.  I found it all pretty distasteful so I did not spend a lot of time thinking about it.)

And I am going to tell you right now Jayne that you are a major part of the problem over at the other forum.  I trust the administration of this forum will not let that happen here.

That is a pretty common opinion around here.  Don't worry.  The administration of this forum has me completely under control.  I walk on eggshells.

I will not be starting the "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread in this forum until I finish my novena for today.  First things first.  And expect both barrels from me so that you go away from it  understanding that your take in the "Catholics and Homosexuals" thread in the other forum was clearly not consistent with Catholic teaching.  It may not be posted until tonight.

If I have been writing things that are not consistent with Church teaching, I certainly want to know about it.  Thank you for your willingness to help me.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #335 on: April 01, 2013, 04:58:55 PM »
So fag is a banworthy word but you can use the four letter F word as many times as you want. Don't get me wrong, I used the F word many times over there, but that doesn't mean I am proud of it or I didn't deserve to get warned or banned over it. That place really has gotten bad, even since I got banned.

You blasphemed, routinely cursed, threatened violence, were consistently illogical, crude, promoted undue devotion to the world, insulting to those with whom you differed, etc. Yeah, things have gotten dramatically worse since you left.

You also routinely egged me on and intentionally tried to push my buttons while knowing I struggle with anger and have mental disorders.

I suggest you reflect on this examination of conscience...

http://www.fatima.org/essentials/requests/examconc.asp

Necessary conditions for a sin to be mortal:

Serious Matter
Sufficient Reflection
Full Consent of the Will

Second Commandment: Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

Have I sworn by God’s name falsely, rashly or in slight and trivial matters?
Have I murmured or complained against God (blasphemy)?
Have I cursed myself or others, or any creature?
Have I angered others so as to make them swear or blaspheme God?
Have I broken a vow made to God?

I have been to confession for my sins, the trouble with you is you don't even think insulting me and intentionally getting me angry is a sin on your part. As proof I give you your first post on these forums to me joking about me having a "melt down." I don't know what religion you claim to be but you obviously aren't Catholic, never mind traditional Catholic.

Is not this a sin against the 8th Commandment per your elucidations above? If anything, it is very hurtful.

For what it is worth, I truly hope you have made good progress with your health issues and spiritual pursuits.

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline Spooky

• Resident Hockey Enthusiast
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #336 on: April 01, 2013, 05:08:53 PM »
Isn't Impyterwilliger Timothy here?
Yes. Yes, he is.

Whoa...so I'm guessing the thread got deleted?  That's pretty sickening.

It must've been really bad, considering threads with blasphemy, irreverence and profanity end up in the cornfield.  Only insulting queer sensibilities could warrant something as serious as actually being deleted.

Nope the thread didn't get deleted.  It didn't even get sent to the cornfield.  At this time it is on page 7 of the 'Catholic News, Discussion, History, & Culture' part of the forum.  (snip)
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3457985.40.html

After reading the thread again I noticed that IMPY besides calling a per_passionem_eius a fag hag also suggested that she had BPD (borderline personality disorder).  >:(

The thread that got deleted is the one which "someone wished Pope Francis would die an unnatural death" and that someone claimed they reported it to the FBI.

Interestingly enough, she complains about the use of the word "fag" being thrown around, yet completely overlooks Impy's epithet "faghag" (which, last time I checked, did indeed contain the word "fag") towards ppe. Shows she's more worried about offending gays than she is about offending Trads.

For the record, I thought the boob puns were hilarious.

Offline Spooky

• Resident Hockey Enthusiast
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #337 on: April 01, 2013, 05:22:29 PM »
Quote from: Jayne
That is a pretty common opinion around here.  Don't worry.  The administration of this forum has me completely under control.  I walk on eggshells.

In other words, you know kissing KK's ass won't work here. The most annoying aspect of you over at FE is your blatant and constant brown-nosing and even worse, is how Vox laps it up. You're a sycophant. It comes across as so phony and self-serving. It's why many people don't like you.

Offline Penelope

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #338 on: April 01, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »
This thread has gotten totally out of control and has become a place where anger, frustration, and insulting others is encouraged. Let what happened on Fish Eaters stay on Fish Eaters. When people come to SD, give them a chance for a fresh start. SD will not become a place where hatefulness, anger, &c. will be allowed to fester. Move on.