Author Topic: Whos banned from Fisheaters?  (Read 118341 times)

Online Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Whos banned from Fisheaters?
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2013, 08:07:31 PM »
Wouldn't it be ironic if that forum shut down for good and the ones whose complaints resulted in many members of this forum getting banned from there meandered there way here? Wait a minute, I think that's happened in at least a few cases already.  :whistling:

KK, ya need more emoticons my friend!  :cheeseheadbeer:

:lol:  :lol: 

What kind of emoticons?
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2013, 10:15:43 PM »
So shr hasn't got back to me, ah well, looks like FE is going down the toilet anyway.

Steady slide.  It might reverse.  Bergoglio might consecrate Russia with all the bishops of the world.  Meh.

At any rate, I'm rather glad to have you here.  You might recall we didn't exactly... have the best rapport over there  :tongue:

But you seem to have mostly the right attitudes.  So... I guess thank you for letting bygones be bygones.

:beer:

Yes I do, but thats the cornfield and all that  :P also i got banned, so not like I had much choice lol

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2013, 10:16:28 PM »
So shr hasn't got back to me, ah well, looks like FE is going down the toilet anyway.

who is shr?

In any event, I suppose I now join those banned from FE.  Though it isn't a permanent one.  I suspect it may become one, as I have no intention to lie down and pretend that heresies don't abound from Bergoglio.

I think he meant "she"...

I did.

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2013, 10:17:45 PM »

who is shr?

In any event, I suppose I now join those banned from FE.  Though it isn't a permanent one.  I suspect it may become one, as I have no intention to lie down and pretend that heresies don't abound from Bergoglio.

Didn't even know she did temp bans anymore.

Anyway Tracy should stop pretending to be a trad, along with half that site, just saying   :hide:

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2013, 10:19:27 PM »

who is shr?

Wouldn't it be ironic if that forum shut down for good and the ones whose complaints resulted in many members of this forum getting banned from there meandered there way here? Wait a minute, I think that's happened in at least a few cases already.  :whistling:

Just wait for she who shall not be named to run out of money (because she banned everyone) and watch her come over here...

Offline Bonaventure

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2013, 10:25:48 PM »
I am

not.

Offline tmw89

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2013, 10:27:30 PM »
 :laugh:
Quote from: Bishop Williamson
The "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Offline LouisIX

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann
  • "Libtard"-in-Residence
« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2013, 10:45:04 PM »
Also not banned, though I no longer felt comfortable there.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Offline Mr. Mysterious

• Mr. Mysterious
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholicism
« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2013, 10:47:11 PM »

:lol:  :lol: 

What kind of emoticons?
Here's some from Ignis Ardens that may give you a few ideas:
 http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ignis_Ardens/index.php?act=legends&CODE=emoticons&s=

You also might want to get emoticons for the different holidays: Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. plus flag emoticons of various different nations.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:49:12 PM by The Punisher »
"Take courage! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Online Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2013, 11:23:46 PM »

who is shr?

Just wait for she who shall not be named to run out of money (because she banned everyone) and watch her come over here...

I'm so glad you're here.  I had a hearty chuckle.  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline voxxpopulisuxx

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
  • Religion: duhhhhh
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2013, 01:40:16 AM »
Ill tell you who isnt banned ...bombay...quite a mystery....maybe hes a big donor
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

“You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

“From man’s sweat and God’s love, beer came into the world.”St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Offline tmw89

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2013, 06:51:37 AM »
Ill tell you who isnt banned ...bombay...quite a mystery....maybe hes a big donor

Or something more to the site owner - who knows?
Quote from: Bishop Williamson
The "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Offline Archer

• Hauptmann
  • Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, fast is lethal.
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2013, 07:19:15 AM »
Also not banned, though I no longer felt comfortable there.

That makes two of us.

Side note, I think her refusal to assign any moderators to help run the site contributed to a lot of needless confusion and conflict.     
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Offline erin is nice

• snitches get stitches
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2013, 11:17:09 AM »

Or something more to the site owner - who knows?

There is a lot of wrong going on over there, but I highly doubt this  :lol:

Offline Lateran

• Vizekorporal
  • Gone Fishing
  • Religion: Catholic; cranky not crunchy
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2013, 11:58:24 AM »
 :o
Me!!!!!

Although my lifetime ban from FE lasted about 30 mins and I certainly did not do what I was accused of. I have never had any problems in being clear of what I thought of a person or a forum. (Just ask KK, after tonight!)  ;D

Really! Me? After three years on CAF I have only 6 points of infractions -- which btw is/was complete BS.  >:(