Started by trentcath, February 08, 2013, 05:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolCat

Quote from: trentcath on February 11, 2013, 04:33:57 PM
still waiting, i am gonna email till i get a reply

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 08:44:33 PM
place is falling apart

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 07:16:04 PM

How disgusting! why the immunity for dr bombaby?

I am trying to get unbanned, at least to get my PM's, we'll see if Vox can do that for me, if not well i'll have lost my faith in FE.

Quote from: trentcath on February 09, 2013, 05:29:13 PM
yes, it's certainly been getting more liberal and not by accident either.

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 06:30:38 PM
Quote from: RealJayneK on February 10, 2013, 06:17:15 PM
It is dishonourable to accept the benefits of FE while talking crap about it elsewhere.  If you think it so terrible leave.

Oh please, criticising isn't 'talking crap', grow up and stop being so childish and over-defensive, all the complains so far posted are legitimate. Frankly I think its disgusting I get banned for meanness but Dr Bombaby gets to insult priests, blaspheme, use horrific language etc... and all with impunity. Does anyone know why Dr Bombaby gets away with this?

Well, by your own words that are on record, I don't really think you have much of a chance to be in Vox's good graces.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

trentcath

Quote from: CoolCat on February 11, 2013, 04:45:17 PM
Quote from: trentcath on February 11, 2013, 04:33:57 PM
still waiting, i am gonna email till i get a reply

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 08:44:33 PM
place is falling apart

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 07:16:04 PM

How disgusting! why the immunity for dr bombaby?

I am trying to get unbanned, at least to get my PM's, we'll see if Vox can do that for me, if not well i'll have lost my faith in FE.

Quote from: trentcath on February 09, 2013, 05:29:13 PM
yes, it's certainly been getting more liberal and not by accident either.

Quote from: trentcath on February 10, 2013, 06:30:38 PM
Quote from: RealJayneK on February 10, 2013, 06:17:15 PM
It is dishonourable to accept the benefits of FE while talking crap about it elsewhere.  If you think it so terrible leave.

Oh please, criticising isn't 'talking crap', grow up and stop being so childish and over-defensive, all the complains so far posted are legitimate. Frankly I think its disgusting I get banned for meanness but Dr Bombaby gets to insult priests, blaspheme, use horrific language etc... and all with impunity. Does anyone know why Dr Bombaby gets away with this?

Well, by your own words that are on record, I don't really think you have much of a chance to be in Vox's good graces.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

:shrug:

If dr bombaby gets away with telling peoples sons to do a sex act and kill themselbes etc... theres hope for me getting my pms

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: The Punisher on February 11, 2013, 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: Hawaii Five-0 on February 11, 2013, 11:54:23 AM
I was banned for "snarkiness", whatever that means.  Vox never sent me a pm, she just banned me and put a label under my picture which says that I was banned for "snarkiness" and never really liking FE in the first place.   :o

Hawaii Five-O, more than most you've paid your dues as a Traditionalist and then some. Good seeing you here.
Yup, FE didn't know who they had. They just banned all the Traditional Catholics from there. Didn't even care. Well in a way Suscipe Domine is our Terra Nova. The trick is, not to let error have any rights here. If liberalism and neo-cons sublimely seep in, we will be in trouble.

That is why SD is so appealing. It's probably the last bastion of English speaking Traditional Catholic Forums out there.

Let's keep it that way.

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Kaesekopf

Liberals and neo-cons are welcome to post, they can't just push their agenda.

:)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

If anyone here has any issues with other forum members, please either take it to PM or report questionable posts, or PM me and I will deal with it. 

And, as yet another reminder, from the forum rules...

QuoteAll posters must be cordial and charitable to fellow posters and non-posters. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Der Kaiser

Anyone remember Baskerville? What a great guy he was. That was me.

Yup Banned Twice. First when the guy was still in charge Vox's ex husband for making fun of some asinine thing the pope did. Then after the Night of the Long Knives when all the crap went down with someone saying she was someone else that was dying or something( I was gone so I never really found out) everyones ban was lifted so I came back late summer of 2011. I got in a fight with that femnazi Lolanthe and was banned. Though she started the name calling(sorry but if a woman wants to pretend she is a man she is gonna get treated like one I don't play that cake and eat it too game with femtards) I went back this late winter under a different name got in a fight of words with the biggest prick on the internet Dr Bombay and got banned. Funny though I see the good doc(proctologist?)is still there. I asked to have my account deleted but got banned. When I first went there around 08 it was a pretty good place. Now its a psych ward.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

erin is nice

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 15, 2013, 09:40:03 AM
I got in a fight with that femnazi Lolanthe and was banned. Though she started the name calling(sorry but if a woman wants to pretend she is a man she is gonna get treated like one I don't play that cake and eat it too game with femtards)

Excuse me?

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 10:35:08 AM
I got in a fight with that femnazi Lolanthe and was banned. Though she started the name calling(sorry but if a woman wants to pretend she is a man she is gonna get treated like one I don't play that cake and eat it too game with femtards)

Excuse me?

I believe that's a contraction of "feminist" and "retard," although I've never heard that term before.

I feel obliged to defend Iolanthe, though. She's a lovely woman. Calling her "femnazi" is out of line.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

erin is nice

I'm aware of what he means by 'femtard', I'm just wondering if maybe he wants to reconsider and edit it out.

Archer

That would be the gentlemanly thing to do.  I remember an epic argument I had with lolanthe.  It was frustrating and I felt like putting my fist through a wall by the end of it.  But that's no reason for name calling, especially since she's not even here to defend herself.  Not that that would make it ok either.

We're allowed to debate and disagree.  You're human and you don't have to agree with or get along with everyone.  And you definitely don't have to like everyone.  But being Christian obliges us to be charitable and love our neighbors.  A lot of the time that means biting your tongue or turning the other cheek.  I'm hot tempered and I've put my foot in my mouth many times.  It doesn't get better if you get defensive, so if I were you I would edit and apologize.       
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Ancilla Domini

Yes, I'd rather not read these kinds of personal insults here.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 10:35:08 AM

Excuse me?

Wait a minute...

Are you, of all people, taking offense to using insulting terms based on mental/cognitive abnormalities?

You, who claim to be a Feminist, and claim Thomism is "disgusting", and make personal insults instead of addressing a topic rationally?

I am highly against using the term "retarded" in any way intended to be insulting. It is a misuse of a medical term for people with reduced intellectual ability. I am also not aware of the situation which makes that poster call another person unknown to me (I know the name, but I do not remember any specifics) that name, but the general idea of giving no respect to Feminists and their allies is completely acceptable.

Feminism has no rights and any who profess it in full or in part, willfully or ignorantly, should be corrected. For those obstinate in professing such anti-Catholic and perverse ideas, forceful correction (civil penalties, etc) is highly appropriate.

TerrorDæmonum

The acceptance of forms of Feminism in practice and in policy is a blight on this forum, one which I hope can be stamped out in full.

One can protest the somewhat common reference to this, but it is a problem and the use of the word will be less used when that perversion of thinking is eradicated from the forum.

People need to reform their thinking to be correct.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 11:10:07 AM
I'm just wondering if maybe he wants to reconsider and edit it out.

You have no reason to protest or take offense at all until you have reconsidered, repented, and edited your errors on this forum.

All you did so far defend them.

trentcath

Quote from: Pæniteo on February 15, 2013, 02:30:23 PM
The acceptance of forms of Feminism in practice and in policy is a blight on this forum, one which I hope can be stamped out in full.

One can protest the somewhat common reference to this, but it is a problem and the use of the word will be less used when that perversion of thinking is eradicated from the forum.

People need to reform their thinking to be correct.

:crazy2: