State of Disintegration of American Protestantism

Started by drummerboy, December 07, 2022, 11:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Tennessean

QuoteA new survey reveals the theological beliefs of Americans about God, sin, salvation, heaven and hell, the church, and the Bible. And the results show many evangelicals hold unorthodox and heretical beliefs.
There's no such thing as separation of religion and state, and the state has informed them what their religion is, what is permissible, what's good for the state, which is whatever advances the synogoue of satan.

Julio

Words spoken by many human leaders who are occupying the high posts of the Catholic Church like promotion of diversification and eradication of divisiveness are echoing in my head.

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Greg on December 08, 2022, 02:43:26 AM
It has nothing to protest.  Rome is kaput.
Absolutely. All of Luther's satanic musings are being realized at the center of Catholicism.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther