How to protect yourself from CBDCs?

Started by GMC, December 07, 2022, 10:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMC

I have listened to Lagarde explaining the "digital euro" that they are going to implement. I don't know when it will be officially implemented or when it will be mandatory, I guess it will be optional at first, but in a few years, 2030 at the latest it will be mandatory for everyone.

Leaving the EU would be an option, but I'm afraid this is going to be global. Although moving can be a temporary solution to avoid it.

With CBDC they can control all transactions, put an expiration date on the money, assign a "carbon footprint" to restrict what you buy, block your access to money if you rebel against what they want to impose, in short it is total tyranny.

For much less than this the American colonists rebelled against the British Empire. But I'm afraid there's not going to be enough critical mass to stop this. They are going to sell it as this will put an end to tax fraud, drug trafficking, human trafficking and other evils. And if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.

What should we do?

God Bless.

james03

Hope for the comet.

We're a ways off.  Putting an insurance level of money in bitcoin is one option.  You don't "invest" in bitcoin.  Pick up a little silver.  Moving to Hungary is another.  After the war, open a Russian bank account and deposit a hard currency like the ruble in it.

I'm not savvy on Spanish politics. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"