Trump 2024: The Revenge Tour

Started by Mono no aware, November 15, 2022, 08:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mono no aware

OzarkCatholic

Feels like Groundhog Day again.

josh987654321

"The Revenge Tour" lol

On a more serious note, I'll wait and see (not much I can do anyway being in Australia, nevertheless, the outcome of the USA does impact us, kinda unfair but it is what it is), the in-fighting isn't helpful and while he committed a MAJOR blunder with these experimental jabs under operation "warp speed" he was opposed to mandates, also his base and others on his team will not go for it. Hopefully he sets that right though and learns from it.

I'll still never forget what he did in 2016 and all they went through then, including defeating ISIS and preventing major conflict, we would be in an unimaginably worse situation right now if Trump didn't win in 2016. I also suspect that they pulled the trigger sooner than planned on COVID19, Great Reset etc thanks to Trump winning in 2016 and their losing grip on power.

Nevertheless, wait and see I suppose, who knows if they even have that long should they succeed in escalating this war in Ukraine or the people themselves just double down... pray for mitigation I suppose.

Maybe Trump losing in 2020 could have been a blessing in disguise, as being outside he can reconnect with the base again of which he was veering of course in a major way with these jabs for example and listening to traitors all too ready to feed him and the people to the wolves like Gates and Fauci.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Elizabeth

Greg

I think Trump cannot win now.  Between him backing the warp speed vaccine and his terrible cabinet appointments I think he has lost too much support.  If you say you are going to drain the Swamp then you have to seriously attempt to drain it.  Not appoint Swamp creatures like Barr.

There are a significant minority of former Trump supporters who feel let down.  He won't get the votes.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

josh987654321

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2022, 01:11:31 AM
I think Trump cannot win now.

It depends IMO. Can't say at this stage anyway as it's way too early IMO, don't even know if the west has that long.

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2022, 01:11:31 AMBetween him backing the warp speed vaccine and his terrible cabinet appointments I think he has lost too much support.

He did have some good ones though, Ben Carson was a good choice and there were some others too. He also got rid of Mattis when he wanted to go all in with Syria and same with Bolton. He got a lot of traitors around him first time, in any case nobody can run a Country alone and you can't change everyone all at once, so it was bound to happen, at least if he goes in a second time hopefully he will be wiser.

That evil woman Victoria Nuland goes all the way back to Iraq and George W. Bush, at least Trump's administration kicked her out during their time, that was a large chunk of the swamp, back in place now sadly.

It really depends on Trump, whether he doubles down on mistakes such as the jabs or whether he makes a mends to the voter base by going after Fauci and the like for their lies, fraud and crimes against humanity.

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2022, 01:11:31 AMIf you say you are going to drain the Swamp then you have to seriously attempt to drain it.  Not appoint Swamp creatures like Barr.

That being said he did do a lot to throw a spanner in their works, and without him in 2016 we would be in so much of a worse situation right now IMO.

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2022, 01:11:31 AMThere are a significant minority of former Trump supporters who feel let down.  He won't get the votes.

Perhaps, but it depends how the campaign unravels, including his base and what direction they go in. Either way, the radical Democrats need to be defeated, electoral integrity restored, justice for those forced, coerced or injured from the jab and those who lied and committed fraud, peaceful relations with Russia, investigation into the USA's bio-weapon programs, the end of gender theory madness, sodomy propaganda and abortion... then the economy etc, etc.

It's a very tall order, not sure if it's even possible, but you'd have to try if one is given the chance IMO.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

josh987654321

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2022, 01:11:31 AM
There are a significant minority of former Trump supporters who feel let down.

If he puts Dr. Peter McCullough on his team somewhere, or even Dr. Robert Malone, he will gain a lot IMO. Make some good choices like that can certainly tell a lot and gain a lot back IMO. While he may have been in charge for 'Operation Warp Speed' and may be shaky on this subject, having a Dr. Peter McCullough and/or Dr. Robert Malone on his team means they'll be going after them and he will get good advice IMO.

God Bless

josh987654321

I should say too, in a certain respect, the events that have unfolded have made myself more aware of things I had no idea about previously, as it wasn't until those like Dr Robert Malone and Dr Peter McCullough and many others that I started learning about a lot of this stuff and just how deep the swamp goes and especially those like Klaus Schwab, WEF, Event 201, Bio-labs, Bill Gates, Fauci etc, I didn't really know about much of this stuff before COVID, never even heard of the WEF before COVID.

So while there are troubles and persecutions, thankfully there are also many honest and diligent people doing good work and helping expose these wolves in the midst of all of this of which I am very grateful for, I'm terrified to think where I would be if this had all happened 14 years ago for example.

As technology has improved, word gets out easier, the evil forces can collaborate globally more effectively to terrorize and suppress the people, but the people themselves can collaborate much more effectively too and access information previously impossible to find out, as 14 years ago a Dr Robert Malone or Dr Peter McCullough could never have got the word out as wide and as effectively as they could today, same with many other topics in regards to what's really going on.

God Bless

Xavier

Well, good for Trump. He's both Pro-Life and Peace through Strength. Not sure if he'd support a federal Life at Conception Act, or at least Heartbeat Abortion ban or something like that, though. Still, obviously better than Biden.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

red solo cup

I wish he would shut up and go away.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Mono no aware

Quote from: josh987654321 on November 16, 2022, 02:52:39 AMThat being said he did do a lot to throw a spanner in their works, and without him in 2016 we would be in so much of a worse situation right now IMO.

Agreed.  I see Trump's value as strictly a tonic against the establishment.  Dr. Ben Carson was the president we needed in 2016, Hillary Clinton was the president we deserved, and Trump was just a bomb-thrower who defied all expectations.  He may not have drained the swamp, but he really did change up the political scene.  Exposing the forked-tongue establishment wing of both parties and polarizing the nation was probably a good thing.  You want to know where people stand these days.  I can't help but think we're headed for the end of this civilization, whether by collapse or by the bomb.  In such a situation you want to let your yes mean yes and your no to mean no.

Xavier

Btw, Pon, what is the Guarniad, lol: "The Guarniad | Donald Trump announces run for president in 2024". Guess you meant to write, Guardian.

Anyway, Trump wasn't perfect, but his major accomplishment was three pro-life SC judges, especially Pro-Life Catholic Amy Barrett. Since that overturned Roe v Wade, that was good. Whether he'll win in 2024, I don't know, but certainly he's better than Biden.

God Bless.

Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Mono no aware

Quote from: Xavier on November 16, 2022, 08:00:40 AMBtw, Pon, what is the Guarniad, lol: "The Guarniad | Donald Trump announces run for president in 2024". Guess you meant to write, Guardian.

No, I meant to write Guarniad.  What you may not know, living all the way out there in India, is that the Guardian is a left-wing rag notorious for its typos.  It is derisively referred to as "The Guarniad" to mock its many misspellings.  I linked to it because it was the only site with up-to-the-minute coverage when I posted last night, and because I liked the picture.  I view Trump as a comedian and a trouble-maker.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.