Jewish Plot Against The Church

Started by Gottmitunsalex, May 02, 2013, 02:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: CoolCat on May 03, 2013, 12:22:18 PM
Quote from: RealJayneK on May 03, 2013, 12:13:55 PM
Quote from: tmw89 on May 03, 2013, 11:59:19 AM
Speaking of strong associations with enemies of the Church, how about that Montini guy betraying names of secret bishops (the ones who went across the Iron Curtain) to Communist cooperators?

Oops, not a Nazi, guess he wasn't THAT bad.

I have not investigated this accusation so I do not know if it is true.  If it were true, it would be completely irrelevant to the question of whether Nazis are an enemy of Church. 

If somebody starts using a picture of Paul VI as an avatar, it would be a good time to raise this concern.
I guess that the star of David is a good choice for an avatar. If we are going to juxtapose it to a picture of Nazis in procession for Mass or Nazis recieving Communion. Sure, it works. In fact, the star of David should replace those other avatars.

You should use it Jayne.
Are you telling jayne she should apply the star of david to indicate her presence? HMMMM Awkward!...really insensative I think....considering she is a hebrew convert. Dont do it jayne.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

voxxpopulisuxx

BUMP

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 02, 2013, 02:02:54 AM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIsZQStbuQ[/yt]

The Jewish Peril and the Catholic Church -
"As long as there remains among the Gentiles any moral conception of the social order, and until all faith, patriotism, and dignity are uprooted, our reign over the world shall not come.

We have already fulfilled part of our work, but we cannot claim that the whole of our work is done. We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church . . . We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way.

The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind, as to make them too self respecting to yeild to our domination, and to bow before our future King of of Israel.

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

stmykearchangel

Is it true that Calvin was a jew? If he was that certainly explains a lot.
The character of Kings is sacred; their persons are inviolable; they are the anointed of the Lord, if not with sacred oil, at least by virtue of their office. Their power is broad---based upon the Will of God, and not on the shifting sands of the people's will...They will be spoken of with becoming reverence, instead of being in public estimation fitting butts for all foul tongues. It becomes a sacrilege to violate their persons, and every indignity offered to them in word or act, becomes an indignity offered to God Himself. It is this view of Kingly rule that alone can keep alive in a scoffing and licentious age the spirit of ancient loyalty, that spirit begotten of faith, combining in itself obedience, reverence, and love for the majesty of kings which was at once a bond of social union, an incentive to noble daring, and a salt to purify the heart from its grosser tendencies, preserving it from all that is mean, selfish, and contemptible. (P.J. Joyce, John Healy, pp. 68-69).

Nic

I can't stand the term "Gentile" and the Talmudists just love to flaunt it. It is a derogatory term used to denote those outside of the people of God in the Old Covenant Age - a term that has no meaning after the Coming of Christ - "there is no more Jew or Gentile."

But what I cannot stand even more is when Christians refer to themselves as "Gentiles."  This always blows my mind.  But what also blows my mind is how the Talmudists think that we "Christian Gentiles" are going to bow down to their king.  It is either going to take a whole lot of brainwashing or acts of violence to accomplish that feat.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Nic on May 06, 2013, 07:50:47 AM
I can't stand the term "Gentile" and the Talmudists just love to flaunt it. It is a derogatory term used to denote those outside of the people of God in the Old Covenant Age - a term that has no meaning after the Coming of Christ - "there is no more Jew or Gentile."

But what I cannot stand even more is when Christians refer to themselves as "Gentiles."  This always blows my mind.  But what also blows my mind is how the Talmudists think that we "Christian Gentiles" are going to bow down to their king.  It is either going to take a whole lot of brainwashing or acts of violence to accomplish that feat.
I can think of an entire segment of millions of american prottys who will kiss the feet of the jews king. Some of which hold considerable influence in the govt and military.

911!

LouisIX

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 06, 2013, 10:12:30 AM
Quote from: Nic on May 06, 2013, 07:50:47 AM

I can think of an entire segment of millions of american prottys who will kiss the feet of the jews king. Some of which hold considerable influence in the govt and military.

You can say that again.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

CoolCat

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 05, 2013, 10:10:57 AM
Speaking of strong associations with enemies of the Church, how about that Montini guy betraying names of secret bishops (the ones who went across the Iron Curtain) to Communist cooperators?

I have not investigated this accusation so I do not know if it is true.  If it were true, it would be completely irrelevant to the question of whether Nazis are an enemy of Church. 

If somebody starts using a picture of Paul VI as an avatar, it would be a good time to raise this concern.
I guess that the star of David is a good choice for an avatar. If we are going to juxtapose it to a picture of Nazis in procession for Mass or Nazis recieving Communion. Sure, it works. In fact, the star of David should replace those other avatars.

You should use it Jayne.
Are you telling jayne she should apply the star of david to indicate her presence? HMMMM Awkward!...really insensative I think....considering she is a hebrew convert. Dont do it jayne.
Voxxpopulisuxx
I didn't know she was a convert. Besides, even if she was one, I would not find it offensive.  I'm talking about her having the Star of David for an avatar. Well, she originally brought it up. It is a nice remider as pope Benedict XVI says, of our fathers in the faith.

Jayne

Quote from: CoolCat on May 06, 2013, 04:09:49 PM
Voxxpopulisuxx
I didn't know she was a convert. Besides, even if she was one, I would not find it offensive.  I'm talking about her having the Star of David for an avatar. Well, she originally brought it up. It is a nice remider as pope Benedict XVI says, of our fathers in the faith.

There is no way I would use it in an avatar, even if I thought it was acceptable for Catholics in general.  Pope Benedict's comment seems to be more directed to appeasing Jews than to teaching Catholics and I am disappointed in it.  It is not something I want to remind anyone about.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Archer

You should use it Jayne.
Voxxpopulisuxx

Do you post here just to tick people off? Honest question. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

CoolCat

Quote from: Archer on May 06, 2013, 04:29:43 PM

You should use it Jayne.
Voxxpopulisuxx

Do you post here just to tick people off? Honest question.
It is needless to state -honest question- after your question. So every question you have asked without that qualifier is dishonest? I don't think so.
I was answering Voxxpopulisuxx's question and his implication that I am insensitive.

Archer

Quote from: CoolCat on May 06, 2013, 04:37:22 PM
It is needless to state -honest question- after your question. So every question you have asked without that qualifier is dishonest? I don't think so.
I was answering Voxxpopulisuxx's question and his implication that I am insensitive.

Brilliant Holmes.  It was to drive home the point that it appears you like to get under people's skin.   

Besides, your suggestion is extremely problematic for a Catholic.

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

CoolCat

Quote from: Archer on May 06, 2013, 05:54:07 PM

Brilliant Holmes.  It was to drive home the point that it appears you like to get under people's skin.   

Isn't everything.

Archer

Quote from: CoolCat on May 06, 2013, 06:02:33 PM
Quote from: Archer on May 06, 2013, 05:54:07 PM

Isn't everything.

Come again?

mikemac

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 02, 2013, 02:02:54 AM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIsZQStbuQ[/yt]

The Jewish Peril and the Catholic Church -
"As long as there remains among the Gentiles any moral conception of the social order, and until all faith, patriotism, and dignity are uprooted, our reign over the world shall not come.

We have already fulfilled part of our work, but we cannot claim that the whole of our work is done. We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church . . . We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way.

The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind, as to make them too self respecting to yeild to our domination, and to bow before our future King of of Israel.

Back to the original topic.

In case anyone is doubting the authenticity of The Catholic Gazette February 1936 article titled "The Jewish Peril and the Catholic Church" that this video quotes here is a pdf of the scanned original copy.
http://www.johnthebaptist.us/jbw_english/documents/articles/misc/tmi2_jewish_peril.pdf

Note the advertisement at the bottom of the page for wine made by the monks of Buckfast Abbey.  A search shows that "Buckfast Abbey forms part of an active Benedictine monastery at Buckfast, near Buckfastleigh, Devon, England."

So Calvin, Luther and Henry VIII were all backed by Jews.  How about that?  That is what this thread should be all about.   
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Mithrandylan

Wow, did Richard Ibrayni just prove useful for something?

Eh, maybe we can get that pdf scan somewhere else so we don't have to give his poison a free plug.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-