Jewish Plot Against The Church

Started by Gottmitunsalex, May 02, 2013, 02:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gottmitunsalex

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIsZQStbuQ[/yt]

The Jewish Peril and the Catholic Church -
"As long as there remains among the Gentiles any moral conception of the social order, and until all faith, patriotism, and dignity are uprooted, our reign over the world shall not come.

We have already fulfilled part of our work, but we cannot claim that the whole of our work is done. We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church . . . We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way.

The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind, as to make them too self respecting to yeild to our domination, and to bow before our future King of of Israel.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Gottmitunsalex

Please excuse the capitalizing of "jewish". I copy-pasted the title.
Error has no rights.

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Coastal GA Trad

Gottmitunsalex, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what photo do you use for your avatar? Are the soldiers German?
What is left there to do? My dear brethren, (...) I think I can say that we need to make a crusade based on the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, leaning on the invincible rock and that inexhaustible source of grace which is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."

His Grace Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, sermon  on his jubilee in 1979.

I am a traditional Catholic and a Royalist in Coastal Georgia.

"O Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, and our own most gentle Queen and Mother, look down in mercy upon England, thy Dowry, and upon us all who greatly hope and trust in thee. Through thee it was that Jesus our Saviour and our Hope was given unto the world; and he hath given thee to us that we might hope still more. Plead for us thy children, whom thou didst receive and accept at the foot of the Cross, O sorrowful Mother. Intercede for our separated English brethren, that they may be united with us in the one true Fold. Pray for us all, dear Mother, that by faith fruitful in good works, we may all deserve to see and praise God together with thee in our heavenly home. Amen."- Prayer for the Conversion of England.

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Coastal GA Trad on May 02, 2013, 09:47:28 AM
Gottmitunsalex, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what photo do you use for your avatar? Are the soldiers German?
Soldiers in the German army, WWII.
Part of an unpublished collection of photographs that the media, Catholic status quo and others are uncomfortable seeing.  Men and women serving in the German armed forces were evil, killers, murderers, rapists, non-Catholic etc....   ::)

LouisIX

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 02, 2013, 09:53:40 AM
Part of an unpublished collection of photographs that the media, Catholic status quo and others are uncomfortable seeing.  Men and women serving in the German armed forces were evil, killers, murderers, rapists, non-Catholic etc....   ::)

Certainly not.  I'm sure there were good men and women serving for Germany, but whether through ignorance or what have you, they still represent the Nazi Party, no?

Perhaps that trumps any reasons for using it.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Jayne

Quote from: LouisIX on May 02, 2013, 11:24:38 AM

Certainly not.  I'm sure there were good men and women serving for Germany, but whether through ignorance or what have you, they still represent the Nazi Party, no?

Anyone who wishes to learn about the Catholic understanding of Nazi Germany should read MIT BRENNENDER SORGE
ENCYCLICAL OF POPE PIUS XI ON THE CHURCH AND THE GERMAN REICH
:
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_14031937_mit-brennender-sorge_en.html
Quote40. Venerable Brethren, We are convinced that the words which in this solemn moment We address to you, and to the Catholics of the German Empire, will find in the hearts and in the acts of Our Faithful, the echo responding to the solicitude of the common Father. If there is one thing We implore the Lord to grant, it is this, that Our words may reach the ears and the hearts of those who have begun to yield to the threats and enticements of the enemies of Christ and His Church.

As Pius XI says, Nazis were enemies of Christ and His Church. 
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

PatrickG

Alex: Thank you very much? I assume you have read Father Fahey and Mgr. Dillon's excellent works on Judaeo-Masonry?

Jayne

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 02, 2013, 02:06:55 AM

Since the quote which accompanies your avatar and username also does this, why start leaving off the capital now?

"As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X

The word "Jewish" appears capitalized in pre-conciliar Church documents, which is a good indication that this is correct usage.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: RealJayneK on May 02, 2013, 12:21:38 PM
Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on May 02, 2013, 02:06:55 AM

Since the quote which accompanies your avatar and username also does this, why start leaving off the capital now?

"As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X

The word "Jewish" appears capitalized in pre-conciliar Church documents, which is a good indication that this is correct usage.
You do have a point. I concede. The devil-worshipers do have the j capitalized.

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: PatrickG on May 02, 2013, 12:11:31 PM
Alex: Thank you very much? I assume you have read Father Fahey and Mgr. Dillon's excellent works on Judaeo-Masonry?
I have read both of these great men's works. Fr. Coughlin had great radio monologues about judeo-masonry among other things.

Bonaventure

They were just misunderstood.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Christknight104

To be specific, only the Gestapo, Waffen SS( Armed SS),SD and other SS organizations  specifically represented  the Nazi party apart from general party members themselves, as decided by the Allies.  Those men in the avatar are soldiers from the regular Germany Armed Forces or Wehrmacht, specifically Heer or Army. There was a question amongst the Allies on whether the Wehmacht or regular German armed forces were as  guilty of heinous crimes as their SS peers in the front lines. The Allies decided that the conduct of the Regular Army was not unbecoming, in comparison to their SS counterparts, who were mercilessly hunted down as War criminals.

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Christknight104 on May 02, 2013, 09:33:11 PM

To be specific, only the Gestapo, Waffen SS( Armed SS),SD and other SS organizations  specifically represented  the Nazi party apart from general party members themselves, as decided by the Allies.  Those men in the avatar are soldiers from the regular Germany Armed Forces or Wehrmacht, specifically Heer or Army. There was a question amongst the Allies on whether the Wehmacht or regular German armed forces were as  guilty of heinous crimes as their SS peers in the front lines. The Allies decided that the conduct of the Regular Army was not unbecoming, in comparison to their SS counterparts, who were mercilessly hunted down as War criminals.

Well said. Interestingly enough, the great majority in the Waffen SS were not comprised of Germans. They were, Dutch, Flemish, Belgium, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, you name it.
It was Europe VS. communism.

Picture of the Waffen SS at field Mass. Evil men they were. This picture is just a prop.
::)

The Waffen SS wore the different collar tabs. (Thy famous SS and the "wermacht") The giveaway was the shoulder tabs.

If you look closely, all the Waffen SS units had their country of origins flag patch on the arm.
This is a Belgiun Waffen-SS soldier

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 02, 2013, 09:44:31 PM
LOL
LOL What? The picture?.. Yeah, they weren't actually @ Mass, they were all actors in a progaganda stunt in order to lure Catholics in and enlist....