Pope Francis wants 'poor Church for the poor'

Started by Christknight104, March 16, 2013, 01:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 22, 2013, 08:28:39 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 22, 2013, 08:26:14 PM
1)  Silvia:  http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1181.msg27526#msg27526  Don't come here and start fights. 

2)  Vox:  I (and my team) will handle bannings.  ;)  Thanks though.

3)  To say there are no authentically materially poor people in the USA is ignorant.
Well Im not gonna stand by and watch anyone trample someone as sweet as stichmom. And I said her time here was short....how short is of course up to you...but certain attitudes force me to predict certain outcomes
:thumbsup:
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

voxxpopulisuxx

but I apologize if you think I stepped on your toes as mod.....it was more a case of trusting the authorities here will do the right thing
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Gerard

Aaah...makes me think of my grandfather watching the old Black and White TV.

tmw89

So... now that the problem poster has their 2-week vacation... who wants to talk about Bergoglio and His Humbleness's obsession with the materially poor, to the detriment of the rest and of other issues within his church?
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Kaesekopf

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 22, 2013, 08:30:36 PM
but I apologize if you think I stepped on your toes as mod.....it was more a case of trusting the authorities here will do the right thing

No worries.  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: tmw89 on March 22, 2013, 08:37:22 PM
So... now that the problem poster has their 2-week vacation... who wants to talk about Bergoglio and His Humbleness's obsession with the materially poor, to the detriment of the rest and of other issues within his church?
I seriously think all this is simply setting us up so he can sell off property to cover massive banking and lawsuit corruption....people are seriously forgetting alot that has happened since the vatican leaks....Frank is just guilding a black and rotten lilly
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

stitchmom

Quote from: silvia on March 22, 2013, 07:53:00 PM
Quote from: tmw89 on March 22, 2013, 07:42:29 PM
Quote from: silvia on March 22, 2013, 07:37:39 PM
So are you. And also she is self righteous. And I can attest that you both are simply ignorant if you consider American "poor" to be poor.

Neither of you does know what poverty is.

not having the newest iPad is not poverty.

Maybe stop trying to sound like a jackass, please?

maybe address your "valuable" recommendations first to yourself?

the advocate of "poor" stichmom was HIMSELF the one whose words were criticized by her  - read the posts and pay attention which words she highlighted as "GOP attitude":LOL:

No Sylvia I as criticizing your statement that I initially  thought were from OCLF. I don't know why those were bolded but it came out like that in the quote.

stitchmom

Quote from: silvia on March 22, 2013, 07:57:15 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on March 22, 2013, 07:53:31 PM
I said AVERAGE americans...stichmom is not average.

but she named YOUR words as the GOP attitude and highlighted them :LOL:

labeling somebody's words as GOP attitude just shows her parroting the media and not analyzing it in reality

The only political media I am exposed to is a conservative blog and pro-life friends on FB.  In 2007 I volunteered for the local gop office. In 2011 for one month I was paid to do the same job for a conservative senator trying to beat the incumbent. I am speaking from my IRL and online experience on a conservative forum.

Again I was calling your words that, not Voxx's.