SSPX and Anti-semitism

Started by Jayne, February 12, 2013, 11:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

I was going to discuss my opinions of Judaism in the thread that Ben started, but it was locked before I could do so.  Since I am under attack for being a crypto-Jew, I wanted an opportunity to establish that my beliefs about Judaism are just what any Catholic ought to believe.  I started a new thread in which I could do this which I also thought would be an interesting topic for discussion.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Heinrich

Quote from: RealJayneK on February 12, 2013, 05:53:59 PM
I was going to discuss my opinions of Judaism in the thread that Ben started, but it was locked before I could do so.  Since I am under attack for being a crypto-Jew, I wanted an opportunity to establish that my beliefs about Judaism are just what any Catholic ought to believe.  I started a new thread in which I could do this which I also thought would be an interesting topic for discussion.

I am not attacking you for being anything but a complete buttinski, tattletale, and out-and-out do-gooder. If some others sense unctuous behavior on your part, l can't and won't comment. I am not obsessed with this jew thing like some many other Catholics are. I am tired of it. Just like I am tired of insincere affections. It appear this thread is the culmination of the things I am tired of.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jayne

Quote from: Heinrich on February 12, 2013, 06:16:20 PM
I am not attacking you for being anything but a complete buttinski, tattletale, and out-and-out do-gooder. If some others sense unctuous behavior on your part, l can't and won't comment. I am not obsessed with this jew thing like some many other Catholics are. I am tired of it. Just like I am tired of insincere affections. It appear this thread is the culmination of the things I am tired of.

Yes, I think that you are a good example of a person who dislikes me for my annoying characteristics.  I really appreciate how you dislike me for myself rather than my ancestry.  ;D

Ben

I am not obsessed with this jew thing like some many other Catholics are. I am tired of it. Just like I am tired of insincere affections. It appear this thread is the culmination of the things I am tired of.

I can't think of a more interesting subject than the Jews. Why do you find it bothersome?

Heinrich

Quote from: Ben on February 12, 2013, 06:31:34 PM
I am not obsessed with this jew thing like some many other Catholics are. I am tired of it. Just like I am tired of insincere affections. It appear this thread is the culmination of the things I am tired of.

I can't think of a more interesting subject than the Jews. Why do you find it bothersome?

I can't think of a more interesting topic than converting the world to Catholicism and saving my soul.

It's not bothersome. Look, I am not naive. On the contrary, I think I have more sagacity than the average man on the street as to who pulls the strings and the history of Talmudic Judaism. Heck, I subscribe to Brother Nathan's Youtube channel. But I certainly am not energized enough to put all my energies into this topic when I can be expending the same energies praying for their conversion and working on my own sinfulness. I see many in Catholic fora who devote an inordinate amount of time pointing out the jew under the rock in the yard. I am not going in this direction with Jayne. No matter her ancestry. I just plain don't trust her.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Ben

Quote from: Heinrich on February 12, 2013, 06:47:33 PM
Quote from: Ben on February 12, 2013, 06:31:34 PM

I can't think of a more interesting topic than converting the world to Catholicism and saving my soul.

It's not bothersome. Look, I am not naive. On the contrary, I think I have more sagacity than the average man on the street as to who pulls the strings and the history of Talmudic Judaism. Heck, I subscribe to Brother Nathan's Youtube channel. But I certainly am not energized enough to put all my energies into this topic when I can be expending the same energies praying for their conversion and working on my own sinfulness. I see many in Catholic fora who devote an inordinate amount of time pointing out the jew under the rock in the yard. I am not going in this direction with Jayne. No matter her ancestry. I just plain don't trust her.

You should understand the process though, for one who was once heavily Judaized. Learning about the Jews didn't slightly change my view of reality -- it changed it dramatically.Hence the fascination.

And if one is Judaized enough, to learn about the Jews is to learn about oneself. I think most gentiles in the West could be called "Jewish gentiles."

Jayne

I am not going in this direction with Jayne. No matter her ancestry. I just plain don't trust her.

I actually am honest and trustworthy.  You could, however, make a good case for "complete buttinski, tattletale, and out-and-out do-gooder." I`ll throw in sanctimonious too.

Heinrich

Quote from: RealJayneK on February 12, 2013, 07:09:09 PM
I am not going in this direction with Jayne. No matter her ancestry. I just plain don't trust her.

I actually am honest and trustworthy.  You could, however, make a good case for "complete buttinski, tattletale, and out-and-out do-gooder." I`ll throw in sanctimonious too.

Well good. Now understand that these are not very virtuous qualities and take a page from your own playbook. Throw in the whole dern toot'n dictionary if you want. But don't start a thread under the auspices of being a cogent contributor; you whole aim here is to flesh out people so you can go back to FE and say "See Vox, I told you so!"

Ben

JayneK's an unconverted Pharisee. Vox is a gatekeeper. Not a coincidence that she's Vox's new soul sister.

No way someone could travel in trad Catholic circles as long as she has and not know such basic things about the Faith.

Der Kaiser

My opinion on jews. They were Gods Chosen people to bring monotheism to the world. They continually fell into error and idolatry so he sent Pophets to steer them right most of which they killed. Finally he sent his Son to bring in the Gentiles and enlighten his people to the truth the Jews not liking this turnd him over to Rome to have him killed. God then rejected this people allowed their nation and temple to be destroyed and his people are now the Church. The Jews will wander until they accept the truth. IS this anti-semetic? Not that I care because this is what I believe but is this opinion considered anti-semetic by trads thats what I want to know.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Jayne

Quote from: Heinrich on February 12, 2013, 07:59:00 PM
Well good. Now understand that these are not very virtuous qualities and take a page from your own playbook. Throw in the whole dern toot'n dictionary if you want. But don't start a thread under the auspices of being a cogent contributor; you whole aim here is to flesh out people so you can go back to FE and say "See Vox, I told you so!"

You can hold me responsible for what I do and what I say. I have faults and I am prepared to answer for them.  I am not responsible for the things you make up about what I am thinking.  You are wrong about my motives.

I follow the rules of this forum.  I do my best to contribute in a positive way. It is not right to attribute bad motives to me like this and it is certainly not cordial and charitable.

Ben

Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 12, 2013, 08:20:33 PM
My opinion on jews. They were Gods Chosen people to bring monotheism to the world. They continually fell into error and idolatry so he sent Pophets to steer them right most of which they killed. Finally he sent his Son to bring in the Gentiles and enlighten his people to the truth the Jews not liking this turnd him over to Rome to have him killed. God then rejected this people allowed their nation and temple to be destroyed and his people are now the Church. The Jews will wander until they accept the truth. IS this anti-semetic? Not that I care because this is what I believe but is this opinion considered anti-semetic by trads thats what I want to know.

Not by any true Catholic.

Der Kaiser

This seems odd. The Popes resigning and now we have a thread on what the Khazar's/Judahites are up too. Who cares. They rejected God he rejected them lets move on to discussing the future of the Church outside of which there is no salvation (and no, despite what The Great One said they don't have an eternal covenant)
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Ben on February 12, 2013, 08:31:44 PM

Not by any true Catholic.

Kinda what I thought.

Jayne

Anti-semitic is a pretty useless term at best.  I sure would not use it to describe your position.