Ban the Person Above

Started by Angelorum, August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Banned for using the word "banned"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Revixit

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy On Us

Neopelagianus

Banned for banning the unbannable.

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Revixit

Banned for having an overly long sig line.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy On Us

Neopelagianus

Banned for having an overly short signature line.

Neopelagianus

Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Angelorum

Banned for criticizing others about their signatures.
"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Pheo

Banned for the complete lack of a signature.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Neopelagianus

Banned for criticizing his lack of a signature line.

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: Neopelagianus on October 24, 2014, 06:39:08 AM
Banned for criticizing his lack of a signature line.

Neopelagianus

Banned here as well as there because I can
You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien

OCLittleFlower

Banned for not quoting a greater variety of people in your signature.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

PatienceAndLove

Banned for using my favourite Disney princess as your avatar
You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien

OCLittleFlower

Banned for not using my favorite MLP character.

Kaesekopf

Banned for having a favorite mlp character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

OCLittleFlower

Banned for not respecting the wonders of MLP.

Basilios

Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.