Hello ;(

Started by sheerheartattack, September 15, 2014, 04:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheerheartattack

Hello you will know me soon!

For SD will experience an UnGodly firestorm

Jayne

What! Is it ungodly firestorm season again?  I suppose time flies when you're having fun.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Jayne

Please may I play with the troll for a while before we burn him at the stake?
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Angelorum

Quote from: sheerheartattack on September 15, 2014, 04:57:14 AM
Hello you will know me soon!

For SD will experience an UnGodly firestorm

So much for the "firestorm"... :rofl:
"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Older Salt

Stay away from the near occasion of sin

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Penelope