Started by Angelorum, August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatienceAndLove

banned for making me think of Wayne's World
You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien

Chestertonian

banned for making me think if the waynes world video game
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

PatienceAndLove

banned cause I can, that's why

Mattock

For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

PatienceAndLove

Banned for not accepting your new overlord

dueSicilie

Banned for being an alien from the planet pony

LausTibiChriste

banned for not knowing the solar system
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

PatienceAndLove

dueSicilie

Neopelagianus

Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Clare

Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Neopelagianus

Banned for Gretchen's sake.

N.
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

dueSicilie

Banned for quotes in a language suspiciously like Spanish

Neopelagianus

Quote from: dueSicilie on February 22, 2015, 11:08:23 AM
Banned for quotes in a language suspiciously like Spanish

Banned for not realizing that it is Spanish.

N.

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Rose

Banned for having a Lent-inappropriate Cardinal's meal in your avatar.
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring