Q are you, really?

Started by Heinrich, January 05, 2019, 11:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Bill Still runs a great channel. I recommend subscription. Here he takes down quite possibly a sham that many of us have fallen for. I am genuinely interested in opinions on this from James, Mac, Lamba, G., Michael "Cat Man" Wilson, etc.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEwcA_9uE20[/yt]
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

mikemac

Well we got lots of Qs but no As.  :)
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Gardener

Quote from: mikemac on January 05, 2019, 07:43:32 PM
Well we got lots of Qs but no As.  :)

So what you're saying is there's an A hole?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Lambda Phage

I stand by this:

Quote from: Lambda Phage on September 08, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
Nope. Q is a bust. Wishful thinking I'm affraid. Sorry.

Mark this post and come back to it in a year.

I mean it'd be great if I was wrong, but I'm pretty much always right.

;D

I'll add:
The idea of military tribunals against liberals is laughable. If anything expect the opposite.

And:
If Q is false it doesn't mean that he's a deep state ploy.

Gardener

Quote from: Heinrich on January 05, 2019, 11:18:11 AM
Bill Still runs a great channel. I recommend subscription. Here he takes down quite possibly a sham that many of us have fallen for. I am genuinely interested in opinions on this from James, Mac, Lamba, G., Michael "Cat Man" Wilson, etc.

Am I "G"?

If so, I don't pay attention to really anything like this anymore. I don't see the point. It reminds me of the Protestant rapture and Israeli news prophecy culture I was so blessed to escape from. It's just secular "prophecy", and at the end of the day is nothing anyone of us can do anything about, true or not. All we can do is prepare, both as natural persons and most importantly, as immortal souls tending towards the inevitable death we will all face -- be it sooner or later, none know. I just spend money on ammo, food, and water and slowly plan my escape from Colofornia to the sort of place where a guy may get his cousin pregnant, but at least they are less likely to murder the child in the womb; where I can buy and sell firearms at will, without a ridiculous background check, and where I can actually trust my neighbors, instead of the current complete lack of trust I have for the population of Colorado Springs to bite the hand that feeds them.

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

mikemac

So was pizzagate just a bunch of malarkey?  If it was true you would think Trump would have done something about it by now.  But then if he did it may implicate himself seeing he also visited Epstein's pedo island.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Michael Wilson

You can drive yourself crazy listening to too many conspiracy theories. I don't think Q is right about heading for military tribunals.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

james03

QuoteSo was pizzagate just a bunch of malarkey?  If it was true you would think Trump would have done something about it by now.  But then if he did it may implicate himself seeing he also visited Epstein's pedo island.

Pizzagate was definitely true, but spun by the media.  The real story of Pizzagate is that a White Hat hacker hacked into the Comet Pizza server and found out that they were running a pedophile ring.  He turned over the evidence to DC Metro and also the FBI.  The cop at DC Metro originally was interested, and the hacker was helping him out.  Then he ghosted him.  The hacker did an interview on YouTube, which I'll post.  The hacker saved the emails and we even know the cops name.

After getting ghosted, you started getting the spin stories about underground dungeons, etc...., which was NOT the story, it was the pedophile ring.  Then you get the actor, who really was an actor, go in with a gun.  He fired one shot, which shot destroyed the computer.  The Press then went after the Right over the story and it has gone away.  The head of DC Metro got a job paying millions a few months later as chief of security for the NFL.

Key points:
1.  The Pizzagate story was about a pedo ring being run out of Comet Pizza.  Emails from police were posted on the internet.  This is not conspiracy theory.
2.  There was more proof of the pedophile ring from Wikileaks emails.  Obama paid $65,000 for "hot dogs", which is a code word for kids, again backed up by Vice squads.  You don't buy $65,000 worth of hotdogs for a party.
3.  Email to Podesta talking about the "entertainment" for the evening, a pool party.  The lady then describes the kids she is bringing.
4.  Pizzagate was never about underground dungeons and child sacrifice.  It's possible that is true, but I doubt it.  This was the spin job to make people looking into the pedoring to look like crazies.
5.  Yes, people on the Right did take the bait and run with child sacrifice stories.  That was the whole purpose of putting it out there.

Pizzagate is very real.  My theory is that is was a CIA honeypot in DC, used to blackmail foreign diplomats stationed in DC.  That's my theory, I have no proof.  When Comet Pizza got exposed, the CIA shutdown the investigation.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

TL; DR:  I no longer believe Q is credible.  Current odds:  80% fake, but probably pro-Trump, 15% legit, 5% false flag from ZOG.

I originally thought Q was legit.  I knew nothing was really happening and my theory was that Trump was saving up the ammo to release Sept. 2018:  Weiner laptop, especially the "Insurance" folder;  Horowitz report which would be damning;  Uranium One indictments;  Release of documents showing how corrupt Obama/Hillary were;  More documents showing corruption and pedophilia throughout the Dem party, and finally the Huber indictments.  I was patient because I understand the news cycle and the short attention span of the US population.  I also knew that 2018 was the deciding election that would determine whether Trump could save the USA.  So I was patient, even with Sessions, whom I thought was working with Horowitz and Huber.  And nothing happened.

That put me at 50/50, and then Sessions got fired.

Here's the deal.  The fate of the USA is now sealed.  With the House lost, it is over.  Even if Huber busts Obama and Hillary, it doesn't matter.  The $22 TRILLION debt can no longer be fixed with Dems controlling the House.  And the Dems still win in future elections due to demographics.  Without the House we are stuck with anchor babies, chain migration, asylum loophole, and even the immigration lottery.  Think about it, Trump can't even get rid of the immigration lottery which brings in the scum of the scum, people with sub 80 IQs from moslem countries.

Horowitz was a complete bust.  I think he is a decent man, but he is weak.  If you read between the lines of his report, the corruption is there, but Horowitz was weak when interviewed by Congress..  Huber has not delivered.  The lawyers for the Uranium One insider witness, who has ALL of the goods on the Swamp has not even been interviewed by DOJ, Huber, Horowitz, or anyone.

At this point my working theory is that Mueller actually succeeded and found dirt on Jared Kushner and even Ivanka.  Trump has cut a deal and you aren't going to see anything happen substantial.

Q was probably a channer who is pro Trump.  There's always a slight chance he is legit, but we'll believe it when we see it.  Another possibility is that he works for ZOG and was keeping the heat off of Sessions.

james03

QuoteI stand by this:

I salute you sir, you were correct.  After watching the video in the OP, I'm now raising my percentage chance that Q was brought in by ZOG to protect Sessions.  70% channer Larp / 20% ZOG / 10% legit.  The only problem I have with the ZOG theory is that Trump would have denounced Q by now.  So I'm sticking with it just being a fake as the most credible theory.

The US is hosed.

Heinrich

Quote from: james03 on January 06, 2019, 02:38:24 PM
The US is hosed.

Let's all move to Oklahoma like G.! Then we can secede and form a new country with Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas and Alberta. An agrarian, ice fishing economy that will drive a stake right through the empire. 
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

And a huge tobacco farm where we go out and just graze.

Lambda Phage

The disintegration of the United States into independent states, or smaller confederations of states would be a good thing.

If Trump wins again in 2020 it might make the left sufficiently violent to revolt. That's probably the only way out. The right will never revolt.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Heinrich on January 06, 2019, 04:45:40 PM
Quote from: james03 on January 06, 2019, 02:38:24 PM
The US is hosed.

Let's all move to Oklahoma like G.! Then we can secede and form a new country with Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas and Alberta. An agrarian, ice fishing economy that will drive a stake right through the empire.

I am so there.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace