Review of ”predictions 2019” and new predictions for 2020.

Started by Sempronius, December 26, 2019, 03:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sempronius

Quote from: Sempronius on December 26, 2019, 09:59:43 AM
My predictions:

There will be a major natural disaster that will give climate activists more power.

Donald Trump will lose momentum and lose to Elisabeth Warren.

I'm quite happy with how my prediction is coming along

Xavier

Quote from: Xavier on December 30, 2019, 04:34:13 AM
In Poland:

1. Prime Minister Andrez Duda wins and wins comfortably re-election for PM in 2020.

In the US:

2. The Heartbeat bill coming up before the SC (from Louisiana) in Mar 2020 is upheld.
3. President Trump easily survives impeachment. Senate tears Dem "witnesses" apart.
4. Trump-Pence win re-election in November in a stunning victory by an even wider margin than 2016.

In the Church:

5. Pope Francis does at least one major thing that makes all traditional Roman Catholics happy in 2020.

Yeah, I know; I'm the eternal optimist; the last may be extremely unrealistic ;D. But so be it. Hope is good.

Seriously, though; I think we should have "prayer intentions for the year" as much or more than predictions for it.

Mid Year Review:

1 is fulfilled
2 not fulfilled
3 is fulfilled
4 not happened
5 not happened.

There's still 5 months. :D
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Bonaventure

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 28, 2019, 02:21:08 PM
Quote from: christulsa on December 28, 2019, 12:40:13 AM1.  Clare Brigid joins SD and announces she he is a he again.   But remains ambivalent.

2.  Jayne comes back to moderate TrannyGate 2020.

3.  Greg says what the hell, I'm coming back in full force.  He stops using MaximGun as a Socket account.

4.  Gardener and Heinrich both move back to Colorado and start a 2-man trad commune selling black market keto supplements on the dark web to rich Arabs. 

5.  Kaesekopf gets married and announces the shut down of SD on New Years Eve 2020.

6.  Pon et al return to the practice of their faith.

7.  Orthodox and atheist trolls take over SD completely.

8.  James03 and Laramie Hirsch co-author a book entitled Trad Cats:  Meet the Alt Right

9.  Dr. Taylor Marshall becomes the world-wide online voice of Traditional Catholicism, but his business goes under when he joins the SSPX.

10.  Michael Wilson at the last minute takes over SD and appoints Prayerful as moderator.
[emoji38]

#5 is really good.  The first part is possible!  The second part, less so!  [emoji38]

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

#1 came true.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"