To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prayerful

Fitting as it's back to work tomorrow, post the Christmas-NY break.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZP8zQ5kzk[/yt]
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Innocent Smith

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Prayerful

Tennessean

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

red solo cup

red solo cup

Philip G.

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

red solo cup

red solo cup

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dellery

When blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind;

When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned.

Part of my daily dryfire/weapon manipulation/cqb practice playlist.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Melkor

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Elizabeth.2

Dear Maryslittlegarden,  those Slavic artists are massively fresh and talented.  It brightened my day.