Annoying "unsafe" alert again

Started by Miriam_M, August 27, 2023, 11:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam_M

It's happening again, and only for this website: Red triangle with "unsafe" alert, and I have to click on "proceed anyway," but even that is a problem when I try to post.  It doesn't save/continue the posting process but merely alerts me in red again.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Acolyte

Same here

SSL expired ?

The gubment ?

The joos did it ?  :lol:
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Kaesekopf

The SSL certificate expired. 

I think I fixed it.

Copying and pasting any errors people see is always appreciated.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

drummerboy

Is that why the site wasn't loading on my phone last night?
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Kaesekopf

Quote from: drummerboy on August 28, 2023, 09:00:52 AMIs that why the site wasn't loading on my phone last night?

Probably.  The certificate expired around midnight ... some time.  Might've been Eastern. 

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 28, 2023, 09:09:33 AM
Quote from: drummerboy on August 28, 2023, 09:00:52 AMIs that why the site wasn't loading on my phone last night?

Probably.  The certificate expired around midnight ... some time.  Might've been Eastern. 

Get it together, bud
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Kaesekopf

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 28, 2023, 10:55:23 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 28, 2023, 09:09:33 AM

Get it together, bud

I just power on through the errors. 

"Oh, that's weird.  Oh well, *accept*.  Can't make things worse."

:cheeseheadbeer:  :cheeseheadbeer: