To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Quote from: GeorgeT on May 01, 2015, 11:35:17 AM
[yt]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmNFcjh0P1k[/yt]

Tmbg new album Glean

Super great. Amazing how they have not fizzled out over the years. I truly can't get enough of their work. Well, except for the science worshiping album.
didnt know they had new stuff out

i saw them live a few times they are great
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

GeorgeT

Quote from: Chestertonian on May 01, 2015, 11:37:11 AM
Quote from: GeorgeT on May 01, 2015, 11:35:17 AM
[yt]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmNFcjh0P1k[/yt]

Tmbg new album Glean

Super great. Amazing how they have not fizzled out over the years. I truly can't get enough of their work. Well, except for the science worshiping album.
didnt know they had new stuff out

i saw them live a few times they are great
They redid the dialasong site so they've been rolling out anew song every week. It has been great toget a taste of the new material. Itrynot tolisten to a dialasong son more than once so as to not wear them out.
Check out my Lives of the saints comics!

http://tautkusstudio.com/pb/wp_8bec74cf/wp_8bec74cf.html

Mattock

[yt]2eTlaE5y9hk[/yt]

Started Monday with some light farce. It was a long weekend.  :(
For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Mattock on May 04, 2015, 02:30:42 PM
[yt]2eTlaE5y9hk[/yt]

Started Monday with some light farce. It was a long weekend.  :(

Mozart was the original Dre.

I wish I could have been a conductor - that job seems dope (keeping with the Dre theme). Ever since Heinrich posted that thread I've been back into my Mozart obsession. For me, no piece of music in existence beats the Confutatis from Mozart's Requiem....when the high voices kick in for the voca me...man, that piece of music moves my soul like no other music can.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Glad to have motivated you in the right direction. I am saddened by the garbage that trads post here. Modern pop, rock, or whatever, is from hell.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

LoneWolfRadTrad

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on May 04, 2015, 02:49:56 PM
Mozart was the original Dre.

I wish I could have been a conductor - that job seems dope (keeping with the Dre theme). Ever since Heinrich posted that thread I've been back into my Mozart obsession. For me, no piece of music in existence beats the Confutatis from Mozart's Requiem....when the high voices kick in for the voca me...man, that piece of music moves my soul like no other music can.

I dunno...

piabee

Bonaventure

Yes but what's the name of the school in the Vid? Look closely

piabee

Kaesekopf

The music video was shot at the Pope John Paul II High School in Hendersonville, Tennessee, where Taylor lives and her younger brother goes to school. It stars Lucas Till from Hannah Montana: The Movie. The singer-songwriter told MTV News: "I met him about a year back and just kind of reached out and was like, 'Hey, want to be in the video?' And he accepted and I'm just really happy to have him in the video."
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=13677

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Baldrick

Quote from: Heinrich on May 04, 2015, 04:26:24 PM
Modern pop, rock, or whatever, is from hell.

It really is - I'm surprised that more people don't know this.  It IS from hell; it is inspired by hell; recording artists reportedly take an oath to the devil (quite serious).  And it literally sounds like hell: senseless noise.   

Bonaventure

Quote from: Baldrick on May 05, 2015, 11:28:19 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on May 04, 2015, 04:26:24 PM
Modern pop, rock, or whatever, is from hell.

It really is - I'm surprised that more people don't know this.  It IS from hell; it is inspired by hell; recording artists reportedly take an oath to the devil (quite serious).  And it literally sounds like hell: senseless noise.

Show me magisterial support for your assertions. Both of you. Unless a source of entertainment is directly leading one to sin, you cannot say it's evil, or from hell. Doing so is certainly not Catholic, rash, and prideful.