2013 Fantasy Baseball

Started by Archer, March 20, 2013, 05:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisIX

On Wednesday, someone needs to remind me on facebook or with a PM here otherwise I'm liable to forget all about this.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Archer

Any other takers? Let me know in the next 24 hours....
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

bump bump bump!  let's get this going! 

you gotta let our boy archer know asap!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Archer

So who's going to be the number one pick?
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

One hour guys....be there.