Pray for Alfie

Started by JackoPaul, April 23, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackoPaul

Yet another baby is being Euthanized in the UK. Against the parents wishes and stopping them taking their child to Italy for continued treatment.

The hospital has reportedly withdrawn life support today at 1330 BST. The exact time and date was kept secret due to the supporters praying and demonstrating outside the childrens hospital. The so called 'Alfies Army' has been demonised by the media.

Last week the parents appealed to the Pope to intervene, but it seems he has done nothing.

The Catholic Church in England and Wales has said Alfie should only be taken to Italy for treatment if a British court decides an "exception" should be made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43807453?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cv0ywp1ve7kt/alfie-evans-case&link_location=live-reporting-story

It is now being reported that the Italian government has granted Alfie citizenship in the hope that his parents will be allowed to take him to Italy before the hospital lets him die

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43872678

PerEvangelicaDicta

The nature of the Beast.  All through the ages, pagans are brutal tyrants.

:pray1:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

dymphna17

They go for the defenseless first it seems.  We can never pass judgment on the Incas.  Bunch of blood-thirsty animals.   :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

JackoPaul

Tom Evans' Message Delivered to the Holy Father

I cannot thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity to be here in front of Your Holiness today.

Our child is sick but not dying and does not deserve to die. He is not terminally ill nor diagnosed.

We have been trying our best to find out his condition, to treat or manage it.

I am now here, in front of Your Holiness, to plead for asylum. Our hospitals in the U.K. do not want to give disabled children the chance of life and instead assisting in the death of children.

We now have realized our son's life does not mean much to the NHS [National Health Service].

We plead to you to help our son.

Alder Hey hospital do not want to let Alfie leave the hospital unless he is dead!

Alfie is not dying, so we don't want to take him out in the way the hospital wish us to.

We see life and potential in our son and we want to bring him here to Italy, to the Bambino Gesù, where we know he is safe and he will not be euthanized.

When Alfie shows me and his mum any sign of suffering or dying, we will enjoy every last moment with him, but Alfie has not yet shown us he is ready to go, so we continue to fight just as he shows us to.

If Your Holiness helps our child, you will be potentially saving the future for our children in the U.K., especially the disabled. We pray the problem we are facing is solved peacefully and respectfully. No child deserves this.

Especially not a child of God.

The judges in the U.K. have not told the truth about our son and his condition. They have listened to everything the hospital have said and agreed with them. But there is no real medical evidence to say Alfie will die, or that he has this form of disease.

Since Dec. 14, Alder Hey have asked us more than 100 times to remove Alfie's ventilation, even when he came off the life support three times. Doctors in the U.K. said he would never be able to do this, but Alfie proved top experts wrong and they still pushed me and his 19 year old mum to let him die, even when he came off life support.

Alfie has been on life support, with a tube down his nose and throat, for 15 months. This is very wrong. He should be, and needs to be, on a tracheostomy. This is clinically and professionally very wrong.

We do not understand why our child amongst many more are being treated like this. We believe it is because he is disabled and the U.K. want to legalize euthanasia.

Please help us save our innocent child and give us the grace of asylum to keep our family safe and to stop all of this.

The hospital are depriving us from sleep and not allowing us to sleep with our own son we have to sit in a chair all night with him to comfort and protect him.

Press Statement:

We would firstly like to thank all of our supporters and those who have helped us with our fight, from the bottom of our hearts — from me, Kate and Alfie!

It means the world to us and gives us the strength to continue!

Secondly , we would like to thank Alder Hey for their treatment of Alfie and his family this last week!

For lying to the police, claiming that Alfie was ward of court

For keeping him prisoner under police guard

For stripping him of his dignity

For banning his mum Kate from the hospital and stopping them from being together at this time and stealing precious moments

For taking away our seating arrangements in his cubical

For taking away the rights of him and his family to be together

For depriving Alfie of the comfort, touch and love of his family that he has been used to every day of his life

For depriving me of sleep when it seems perfectly OK for the nursing staff to fall asleep instead of looking after him! I have video evidence of this.

And for trying to dictate what is in Alfie's best interests when we have several pieces of evidence showing Alder Hey to be acting contrary to his best interests!

Leaving him in poor and squalid conditions, in urine and feces and with moldy feeding tubes!

How can this Trust get away with this? They should forfeit any ability to dictate Alfie's best interests and let people and doctors who care look after our son, not terminate his life because of their failure to diagnose him and treat him effectively!

But we want them to know they can't break us or wear us down.

Alfie, the family and all of our supporters are stronger than ever and will keep fighting all the way.

We will never give up on Alfie!

Thank you.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Non Nobis

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-alfie-evans-removed-from-ventilation
QuoteBREAKING: Alfie Evans removed from ventilation

LIVERPOOL, UK, April 23, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – UK baby Alfie Evans was removed from his ventilator sometime after 9:00 PM local time, sources on the ground in Liverpool tell LifeSiteNews. Parents Tom and Kate are now in their son's room at Alder Hey hospital, spending what may be their last moments together.

Alfie's father Tom confirmed in a Facebook live video that his son Alfie has been removed from the ventilator and that he has been "sustaining his own life since 9:17."

During a conference call earlier this evening a UK judge would not change a previous court decision that the hospital could remove the baby's life support under the pretext that it was in Alfie's "best interest."  The call happened between the family's legal team, Justice Hayden, the Italian ambassador, and hospital administration.

The only relatives allowed to be in the room when the ventilation was removed were Alfie's parents and two other family members, LifeSiteNews learned.

It remains unknown how long Alfie will survive removed from his life-support.

:pray1: :pray2: :pray3:

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

JackoPaul

A hearing was held by conference call at 7:15 pm, with the Italian Ambassador to Great Britain, Judge Anthony Hayden, and Thomas Evans' barrister present. The judge decided to withdraw life support and not allow Alfie to be transferred to the Vatican hospital.

According to google in 2012 the high court judge was the author of a book called

Children and Same Sex Families: A Legal Handbook

A year later in 2013 he was appointed high court judge and given a knighthood making him Sir Anthony Hayden. I wonder why?

Mr Justice Hayden wrote in the foreword: 'A society that respects diversity, values equality and promotes fairness is a healthier one for children to grow up in and a better one for us all.'

OCLittleFlower

-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Kephapaulos

JackoPaul

It has been over 6 hours since Alfie was taken off life support. Even though doctors stated he would not be able to breathe without it he has survived so far. Apparently doctors have permission to use drugs that will inhibit Alfies breathing.

Last night the Pope finally said something

QuoteMoved by the prayers and immense solidarity shown little Alfie Evans, I renew my appeal that the suffering of his parents may be heard and that their desire to seek new forms of treatment may be granted.

Talk about too little too late. The Pope appealed using Twitter, who does he think he is Donald J Trump? Why couldn't he have appealed last week after he met Alfies father and appealed formally to the UK government and the European Court?

The ArchBihsop of Liverpool Malcolm McMahon and the English Cardinal Vincent Nichols still refuse to comment. At least the Brazillian Bishops have supported Alfie

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brazilian-bishops-express-their-support-for-alfie-evans-in-a-video-and-publ
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/987786192363163648