End Times

Started by TrendyWeb1, December 31, 2022, 02:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkward customer

The general consensus among some here is that the appearance of the AC is imminent, some time in the next 10-15 years?

What's the best way to respond to this situation? 

Miriam_M

Quote from: awkward customer on January 04, 2023, 08:14:18 AMThe general consensus among some here is that the appearance of the AC is imminent, some time in the next 10-15 years?

What's the best way to respond to this situation? 

I think I've estimated slightly longer (16-17 years), but either way we could describe as "soon."

The best way to respond is to deepen our relationship with the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity, praying for the grace of detachment from everything except Him. Also, naturally, would be accepting our earthly Purgatories passively and actively -- actively by engaging in reparation for our known sins, passively by embracing whatever suffering comes our way as an opportunity to sanctify it for the spiritual needs of self and others.

(It seems to me.)

james03

What happens if a meth addict runs you down with a car tomorrow?  In the end, it really doesn't matter.

I'd say make a commitment that if the commies get you and kill you, your last words will be Viva Cristo Rey!  Should scare the crap out of them.

Otherwise, for temporal concerns, make it a goal and do what is required (as-in, have a way to support yourself) to relocate to fly-over country USA near a Trad location.  That strategy has already paid off as people who followed it were not bothered by COVID restrictions or BLM riots.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

The various sizes of The Great Comet of Chastisement(TM) and the destruction they'd cause:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyyrfB8s5cY[/yt]
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

TrendyWeb1

Quote from: james03 on January 05, 2023, 08:28:47 AMThe various sizes of The Great Comet of Chastisement(TM) and the destruction they'd cause:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyyrfB8s5cY[/yt]

Our Lady of Akita seems to imply nuclear weapons and not comets/astroids. At least that's what I got out of it. :P
"If anyone in word and mind does not properly and truly confess according to the holy Fathers all even to the last portion that which has been handed down and preached in the holy, Catholic, and apostolic Church of God...let him be anathema." -- Pope Martin I, The Lateran Council (649)