TV You're Watching

Started by piabee, August 02, 2013, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

zork

Twin Peaks - season 2
Revenge - season 3
Twilight Zone - season 3
Alfred Hitchcock Presents - season 4
Psych - season 7
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Spera In Deo

Does Netflix count as TV or a movie?

Either way, I watched "A Knight's Tale" with Heath Ledger and I am currently watching the 25th anniversary edition of Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall (2011).  WAAAY better than the lousy Gerard Butler movie.  Butler couldn't sing. 

This one has a Phantom worthy of the name, even though no one will ever do it as well as Michael Crawford.
"What Catholics once were, we are. If we are wrong, then Catholics through the ages have been wrong.
We are what you once were. We believe what you once believed.
We worship as you once worshipped. If we are wrong now, you were wrong then. If you were right then, we are right now".

Robert DePiante

Chestertonian

veggie tales with a sick kid
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Spera In Deo

Quote from: Chestertonian on March 03, 2015, 09:36:48 PM

I watched Veggie Tales with my kids as well.  Which episode & do you have a favorite?
"What Catholics once were, we are. If we are wrong, then Catholics through the ages have been wrong.
We worship as you once worshipped. If we are wrong now, you were wrong then. If you were right then, we are right now".

Robert DePiante

piabee

Quote from: Spera In Deo on March 03, 2015, 09:29:26 PM
Does Netflix count as TV or a movie?

Either way, I watched "A Knight's Tale" with Heath Ledger and I am currently watching the 25th anniversary edition of Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall (2011).

Those are both movies, but Netflix does have tv shows.

verenaerin

Quote from: Spera In Deo on March 03, 2015, 09:41:40 PM

I watched Veggie Tales with my kids as well.  Which episode & do you have a favorite?

We've watched "The Pirates who dont do anything" movie a million times, and also "Lord of the Bean".

Archer

Quote from: verenaerin on March 04, 2015, 05:58:59 PM

We've watched "The Pirates who dont do anything" movie a million times, and also "Lord of the Bean".

We've got both of those too.  Jonah is a personal favorite. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Spera In Deo

Quote from: Archer on March 04, 2015, 06:12:49 PM

Pirates is one of my favorites.

My son (now a teen) used to have a Junior Asparagus that lit up when he hugged it and sang "God is Bigger then the Bogey Man".  I wish I still had it - it got ruined in a basement flood.  It was so cute.  He still remembers it & misses it too.

Robert DePiante

erin is nice

Jonah is my favorite too.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: erin is nice on March 05, 2015, 07:44:26 AM

One of mine too.  Netflix now has some new version of Veggie Tales that I'm not liking so much.

Older Salt

King of Queens

Everybody Loves Raymond.
Stay away from the near occasion of sin

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 05, 2015, 08:08:21 AM
Quote from: erin is nice on March 05, 2015, 07:44:26 AM

One of mine too.  Netflix now has some new version of Veggie Tales that I'm not liking so much.

yeah that's what he was watching they are itritating

they have some older ones we have a silly songs with Larry one that's my favorite

Archer

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 05, 2015, 08:08:21 AM

Oh? I haven't seen any of the new ones.  What gives?
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

verenaerin

Quote from: Spera In Deo on March 04, 2015, 09:55:27 PM

Pirates is one of my favorites.

My son (now a teen) used to have a Junior Asparagus that lit up when he hugged it and sang "God is Bigger then the Bogey Man".  I wish I still had it - it got ruined in a basement flood.  It was so cute.  He still remembers it & misses it too.

My 3yo would loooooooove that. I will have to remember for his birthday this summer.