Only One Online

Started by TerrorDæmonum, January 12, 2022, 12:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

TerrorDæmonum

Being the only one online is great.

There is a lot less contention here when one is alone. I considered only posting when I am alone online to cut down on the instantaneous negativity that is so common. It seemed impractical though as I don't sit around waiting to be alone. It just happens.

TerrorDæmonum

I am the only one online. Nobody is posting about politics. It is nice.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Matthew 18:7Woe to the world because of scandals. For it must needs be that scandals come: but nevertheless woe to that man by whom the scandal cometh.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Stanley

Again, with 91 guests. That seems rather high.

GMC

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Stanley on April 11, 2022, 01:45:21 PM
Again, with 91 guests. That seems rather high.

It is normal.

There was a flurry of activity for a bit, then everybody left and I am alone.

TerrorDæmonum

I was thinking of having a "only hidden members online" game, as that happens sometimes. It seems that hiding one's status is getting a tad more common than it was not too long ago. Maybe it is just the normal variations of forum activity. I have not used it continuously long enough to know long term trends like that.

orate

Me,  enjoy your Easter!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

TerrorDæmonum

I'm all alone. It is peaceful.

I made a rosary for someone on Easter. It was enjoyable. The beads were large and a material I have not used before. This is also going to be the first rosary I ship that is not completed, as the person has the crucifix and intends to attach it after reception.

Bernadette

Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 18, 2022, 01:15:38 AM

I made a rosary for someone on Easter. It was enjoyable. The beads were large and a material I have not used before. This is also going to be the first rosary I ship that is not completed, as the person has the crucifix and intends to attach it after reception.
I'm glad it was a pleasant experience.
My Lord and my God.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Bernadette on April 18, 2022, 08:39:21 AM
Quote from: TerrorDæmonum on April 18, 2022, 01:15:38 AM

I'm glad it was a pleasant experience.

I'm alone...but so much for operational security. Now people will know.

It was fun. While it is a little more work and requires more attention to do something that is more unique and I like to make something and see something new.

Acolyte

I am the only user showing logged in, but I am not alone.

The slowest Catholic forum I know of is Shin's.
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III