Last Person to Post Wins!

Started by Sbyvl36, August 12, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CilantroTamales

Kaesekopf

Yes

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

This is a losing kinda game Cilantro. There is no winner.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

CilantroTamales

You only lose if you stop playing, LOL!  :D

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

CilantroTamales

Daniel

Non Nobis

Quote from: Daniel on July 30, 2017, 01:49:13 PM
Zeno's paradox

You are right, but we can still try (and, wait, Achilles did win the race after all!)

But I don't want to be the last person to post, since that would only happen at the end of the world. Or the end of the forum, which is just as bad.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

CilantroTamales

Or, if this thread gets locked, in which case I win!  :)

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: CilantroTamales on July 30, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

Actually, KK or one of the other moderators win

Kaesekopf

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on July 30, 2017, 04:53:44 PM
Quote from: CilantroTamales on July 30, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

Actually, KK or one of the other moderators win
That's the spirit!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

CilantroTamales

Well, by locking, do they actually count as the last post???

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: CilantroTamales on July 30, 2017, 06:04:41 PM
Well, by locking, do they actually count as the last post???

Of course....they have to post that the thread is being locked, then lock it.  It would be the ultimate power play. 

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Non Nobis

Last person to post tonight wins. (Probably not me, but thought I would try  ;D)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!