Campus Riots

Started by james03, May 01, 2024, 07:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

It's a long video.  You just have to watch the first minute:

Jews and Arabs battling it out in America.  I have an idea, deport both to their homelands.

Reminds me of the moslems and hindoos fighting in England.

On the other hand, it is good entertainment.  Pass the popcorn and enjoy the show.  The August Dem convention in Chicago will be glorious.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

This has become clearly orchestrated to cast further division between "right" and "left." Anyone, no matter who he is, who protests the jew slaughtering innocents, is my issue ally.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

clau clau

"Don't you understand anything? Isn't it absolutely essential to keep a fierce Left and a fierce Right both on their toes and each terrified of the other? That's how we get things done. Of course we're non-political. The real power always is."
― C.S. Lewis, That Hideous Strength
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)