Cloud Seeding and Chemtrails.

Started by josh987654321, April 07, 2024, 09:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josh987654321

I was recently watching a Tucker Carlson Interview here - https://tuckercarlson.com/uncensored-santiago/ at 11:00

Augustus you can't just will it because your not God, your not infallible and those who think themselves to be 'gods' end up causing immense more suffering for millions more people.   

All pretty straight forward, until Santiago gives an example... Cloud Seeding... A Christian no less... What on Earth is a Christian doing participating in such criminal behavior! Playing God! Let alone what exactly they are spraying into our atmosphere and the long term implications of that! How dare they, what right do they have to perform such experiments on our atmosphere and ecosystem without informing us?

If someone sprayed an unknown chemical on your backyard lawn or on your roof, over your home etc, you would be very angry and rightly so, what the hell did you spray, nobody here gave you permission to do that, fuck off.

Who the hell do they think they are? I want to ask such people, not only will we be effected in one way or another by this activity (What chemicals are you spraying? Is there consensus on this? Who monitors this stuff?), but the common people are also not informed of it and are thus totally unaware and what is even worse, is that they are constantly gaslighted about it and passed off as conspiracy theorists.

I'm very, very annoyed Tucker Carlson did not pick up on that and correct it, they have no business playing God and messing with our atmosphere like this and this is common practice in many Countries, I have no idea just how common nor what exactly they are spraying because it's all extremely secretive. We absolutely have every right to know exactly when and where and what chemicals they are spraying over our heads into the atmosphere!

Then they have the hide to lecture us about 'climate change' when they are altering it themselves!

Gaslighting -

Of course, Contrails are real and most commonly seen behind aircraft at high altitudes, however, we know that people are also cloud-seeding from aircraft and that this has become a common practice, so they are lying by omission, a helpful resource would be how to better tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails/cloud-seeding.

Admission -

Of course, it's widely practiced also in the USA and Australia as well as many other Countries, all quietly without our knowledge or consent, then when people speak of 'Chemtrails' they get hounded down as wacky conspiracy theorists and then told they need to pay carbon taxes etc to 'save the climate' when these bastards are actively messing with it, of course they never get blamed when things go wrong, that's blamed on 'God' the convenient scapegoat.

So cloud-seeding is so minimal and ineffective that it cannot possibly be held responsible when there is flooding, but it's also worth spending millions if not billions of dollars on every year in order to continue doing it and it's so ineffective that it's growing and more people are doing it? 

Cloud Seeding - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

QuoteCommon agents include silver iodide, potassium iodide, and dry ice

QuoteThe most common chemicals used for cloud seeding include silver iodide,[3] potassium iodide and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). Liquid propane, which expands into a gas, has also been used. It can produce ice crystals at higher temperatures than silver iodide. After promising research, the use of hygroscopic materials, such as table salt, is becoming more popular.

So we don't know the long term implications of these, furthermore, who gave them permission to spray these chemicals over our heads and why can't they just quietly add more to this list? Only long after the fact will Wikipedia update their webpage... after they've called us conspiracy theorists again.

Of course, they are only just starting to let the cat out of the bag with Cloud-Seeding, trying to normalize it now after many years of denial, gaslighting and playing around with this without our knowledge or consent, so I can only imagine what else they are quietly doing without our knowledge or consent.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

"Our Lady of Victory, Ark of the New Covenant, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate, Pray for us."

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

josh987654321

I forgot to add, the people who do this, are directly exacerbating floods and droughts, they don't create rain, they manipulate it at best and it is very far from an exact science, which means they increase it where they shouldn't and the flow on effect of that is further down stream there is less rain than there otherwise would be.

Of course it's all 'minimal' and 'undetermined' when talking about it's direct involvement in exacerbating flooding and droughts, but if that were true, then they would have stopped this practice a long time ago, but they haven't, they are not only continuing but have expanded a great deal over the years, so it is clearly making a considerable difference, and these bastards know that they are responsible which is precisely why they don't inform the public so that they are not held liable for worse floods or droughts.

And that's ignoring whatever the shit is and the long term consequences of it they are spraying into our atmosphere without our knowledge or consent.

God save us from these bastards who think their gods.

Furthermore, they are trying to commercialize something that is not for sale. There will eventually be lawsuits and criminal proceedings against these people as awareness is raised and competition is increased, as one farmer using cloud seeding is essentially stealing from another farmer elsewhere and if they are all using cloud seeding, then there is only so much you can strain rain clouds, those who get in first will leave nothing for those down stream of which cloud seeding will be of no use.

In the middle of that, we will experience out of the ordinary and worse droughts and floods, in which those cloud-seeding will plead ignorance (or gaslight the public as they have done many times in the past) while the left uses it to push forward their climate change agenda and persecuting the most poor and helpless with things like Ultra Low Emission Zones and Carbon taxes.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

"Our Lady of Victory, Ark of the New Covenant, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate, Pray for us."

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

josh987654321

Oh look and the evil bastards who think they can play god are at it again - https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/geoengineering-test-quietly-launches-salt-crystals-into-atmosphere/