Help. I didn't warn someone not to take the vaccine and now she's dead.

Started by awkward customer, January 23, 2024, 06:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkward customer

I posted on the 'Jab injuries' thread about someone I'd known for over 40 years dying "unexpectedly of a heart attack in her sleep".  Having spoken to a few people, I know for sure that she was fully vaccinated.  Then I saw the graph of excess deaths in the US - she was American - and noticed that her death in January 2023 occurred during an excess death peak in the US.  This was on a video by Dr John Campbell.  And I've seen other videos which correlate peaks in excess death with the vaccine and booster roll-out.  So I'm assuming that she died after taking a booster.

And here's where I need help, because I didn't try to warn her.  And not just her, but some other people who I'd lost contact with, in some cases deliberately.  It did occur to me to contact these people, who I wasn't in contact with since before Covid.  But I didn't.  I was certain they wouldn't listen so I didn't bother.  And I hate to admit it but part of me didn't care.  After all, I had lost contact, more or less deliberately.

But if I had tried to warn them, at least I could say that I tried. 

PS I didn't completely cut all means of contact at first.  I left certain channels open, just in case, but hearing nothing, I assumed that the feeling was mutual.  Apparently, when this woman died, they were all trying to get hold of me, and couldn't.  Luckily I had one mobile number in an old address book.

LausTibiChriste

What do you need help with exactly?

Sounds kinda scrupulous - they're adults who can access the same info you did. Their fault.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Melkite

The only thing you can do at this point is take it to confession.  It sounds like you know you were less than charitable and feel guilty for not caring.  Laus' point that they're all adults is correct.  But Cain also asked God if he was his brother's keeper, and we know how God responded.

james03

QuoteAnd here's where I need help, because I didn't try to warn her.

You can't be helped.  Unfortunately you are going to the deepest pit in hell for this.

I concur with Laus, this sound very scrupulous.  Go to confession because it appears to be troubling you, however this isn't mortal sin, and really no sin at all.  I write that so you will quit living in dread.  Still go to confession, as the demons will use this to pick at you.

One more thing, don't watch any starving kids in Africa commercials.  You'll go broke.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Michael Wilson

Who were they going to believe? You, who I assume they held to be half mad, or the head of the CDC, the President, all the major news media; and all the doctors that they allowed on these same media?
You are not a Dr. Or a chemist or have any certification in Vaccines; you could also have been giving them the wrong information, which could have resulted in their death. 
Just have some Masses offered for their souls.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

awkward customer

These replies are great. They cover all bases. Thanks.

There could easily be a bit of scrupulosity on my part and yes, they are all adults.  But I also detect a certain 'To hell with them, let them get on with it' attitude on my part. This is the part that concerned me, more than scrupulosity. 

Without going into details, I think I was feeling a bit of 'charity exhaustion', if such a thing is possible.  Maybe overlooking someone's antics time and time again caused a depletion of charity in me until the point came when I just didn't care about the person anymore, or so I thought.  Until I found out that she's dead and I didn't say anything about the vaccines because - I just didn't care anymore.

Confession is definitely called for, to clear my mind.  And to stop the demons mentioned by James from leading me down the path to thinking that it's my fault she's dead.   Which it isn't, but I noticed that thought beginning to form somewhere in my mind, like a storm gathering on the horizon.

james03

QuoteAnd whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words: going forth out of that house or city shake off the dust from your feet.

Obviously your situation is different, but the same principle applies.

Go to confession and move on.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Michael Wilson

People believe who they want to believe, once they stop believing in God, they go down the path of believing in anyone and anything that is their new god.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

awkward customer

Quote from: james03 on January 23, 2024, 10:54:53 AM
QuoteAnd whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words: going forth out of that house or city shake off the dust from your feet.

Obviously your situation is different, but the same principle applies.

Go to confession and move on.

Funnily enough, at the time I did think of the quote you've posted.   

I definitely agree about confession and moving on.  Thanks.

awkward customer

Quote from: Michael Wilson on January 23, 2024, 11:05:59 AMPeople believe who they want to believe, once they stop believing in God, they go down the path of believing in anyone and anything that is their new god.

It's quite sad, really, but there's no persuading some people. 

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: awkward customer on January 23, 2024, 11:14:48 AM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on January 23, 2024, 11:05:59 AMPeople believe who they want to believe, once they stop believing in God, they go down the path of believing in anyone and anything that is their new god.

It's quite sad, really, but there's no persuading some people. 

Me Dad's heart when ape shit after his first shot...was perfectly healthy before that, 0 history of heart issues in the family.

Didn't matter how much I pleaded with him, he still got the booster and barely lasted 4 months after that

Guess he knows now that I was right all along lol
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

awkward customer

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 23, 2024, 11:54:17 AMMe Dad's heart when ape shit after his first shot...was perfectly healthy before that, 0 history of heart issues in the family.

Didn't matter how much I pleaded with him, he still got the booster and barely lasted 4 months after that

Guess he knows now that I was right all along lol

That's awful.  I'm truly sorry.

Baylee

Just seeing this thread AC.  Hope you're doing better now.

Greg

Fuck em.

They were adults and you are not their doctor or baby sitter.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkward customer

Quote from: Baylee on January 25, 2024, 03:42:03 PMJust seeing this thread AC.  Hope you're doing better now.

Thanks Baylee.  The shock got to me.  James Taylor's song 'Fire and Rain', which I've been playing a lot, sums it up for me.

I always thought that I'd see her again.