Russia Invades Ukraine

Started by King Wenceslas, February 23, 2022, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Wilson

Quote from: james03 on April 18, 2024, 12:28:53 PMMaximum Leader Putin(TM) out with his dogs:

One of the dogs nipped him a couple of days latter, and the airplane that he was being transported in blew up, killing all on board.  :laugh:
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

james03

There is a video out of supposed French military arriving in Odessa.  Probably BS or an intel trial balloon, however if true, they are going to get hit hard by Russia.  We'll know soon enough.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: james03 on April 22, 2024, 10:48:17 AMThere is a video out of supposed French military arriving in Odessa.  Probably BS or an intel trial balloon, however if true, they are going to get hit hard by Russia.  We'll know soon enough.

I'm pretty sure it's BS, but I don't doubt there are French mil there already....lots of Ukies in the FFL, wouldn't be hard to smuggle them in.

In other news, did you see the hit on the Kharkov TV tower? Talk about precision.

Apparenly the Russian military themselves are advising civilians to leave Kharkov - seems like the offensive could be near.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

Democrats celebrating the $60 Billion for Ukraine and $26 Billion for Israel.  A lot of Repubs went along also.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

Looks like NATO is planning another attack on Crimea or the Kirch Bridge:

QuoteAnd all this is confirmed by the high activity of NATO aircraft and drones. In the air were American U-2S , P-8A , two MQ-9A Reapers, as well as a British RC-135V and a French E-3F AWACS aircraft , accompanied by four Rafale fighters .

❗️Their simultaneous appearance in the Black Sea region along with false missile launches does not look like an accident. The British electronic reconnaissance aircraft was approaching 230 km to Sevastopol , and the French AWACS was approaching 190 km to Sochi .

▪️And today the intensity of flights is not decreasing. Since night, an American RQ-4B drone has been actively operating south of the Crimean Bridge , and an Italian G-550 long-range radar detection aircraft , a rare guest in this area, has been operating over the Black Sea.

james03

Freedom Force located a NATO weapons storage site in UKraine and hit it.  The first hit is massive, and if you look lower right from the explosion you see a secondary.  Looks like a small nuke, so this site had a lot of ammo stored there.

Big loss for Ukraine and the Former West.

https://twitter.com/CaptCoronado/status/1783239253834510431

Heinrich

So that's the 375 dollars I had to pay this year. Great.

ETA: comments say this is from May of last year.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: james03 on April 23, 2024, 12:38:34 PMDemocrats celebrating the $60 Billion for Ukraine and $26 Billion for Israel.  A lot of Repubs went along also.

I would be celebrating also if congress voted to give me a big chunk of that money for the "Ukraine" (that will end up in their respective pockets).
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

james03

QuoteETA: comments say this is from May of last year.

Possible.  However I remember that big explosion and none of the videos were from that angle.

In other news, Ukraine is starting to look shaky.  An entire BRIGADE (likely not at full strength) withdrew and the Russians scored a major victory.  However the Russians didn't stop and have expanded the breakthrough.

There was also another breakthrough near Maryinka.

Looks like the pace has picked up.  The air superiority of the Russians is showing.  And we're still in the tail end of mud season.

Heinrich

Question: what weaponry and resources is RU keeping in stock, i.e. not using?
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

They might have committed 30%.  They are keeping a huge reserve due to a possible war with NATO.

Hopefully the Ukraine Army will collapse soon and end this. They are looking shaky.

Heinrich

Quote from: james03 on April 27, 2024, 09:22:38 AMThey might have committed 30%.  They are keeping a huge reserve due to a possible war with NATO.

Hopefully the Ukraine Army will collapse soon and end this. They are looking shaky.

Do you know of weaponry that is not being utilized? I remember seeing a video 5 years ago of a tank like chassis thing that had twin gatline guns and rocket baskets. Terrifying as all heck. I assume it was designed to thrwart a tried and true Chinese battle tactic: send a million men over the ridge to overwhelm. 

james03

That's the Russian Terminator.  Probably the coolest weapon on the battlefield, however you don't see a lot of them.

james03

Why Russia was always going to win and why you can't sanction a country with a current account surplus:

QuoteWhen you stop to think about it we're talking about a country, Russia, that in 2023 exported more wheat than the 3rd largest producer (the US) harvested — approx. 60 million tonnes exported (RUS) vs. 47 million tonnes produced (US).